Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Specialties ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Shallmy!!!

Shallmy fic ahead!!

{Shadow/Sally/Amy} pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

Specialties

Shadow was running through a series of loops through White Jungle (if you have not played SA2, you won't understand the stage layout...oh well.....) when he saw two incredibly hot females out of the corner of his eye.

This distraction caused Shadow to lose his train of thought, running smack into a tree, knocking him out cold.

<Later>

Shadow awoke with a splitting headache, and two familiar faces awaiting his movements.

"Wh....what...why am I....tied to a post?!" Shadow finally got his senses back and saw he was indeed tied up to a pole, and was inside some sort of hut, with Amy and Sally, baring all, staring at his dick, which had gotten aroused.

After Shadow had completely been awake for a moment, Amy and Sally started licking on Shadow's cock, making Shadow shiver with pleasure. Amy and Sally concentrated on the tip, licking over it like a lollipop, making Shadow groan and moan, being completely helpless towards the two females torture to his dick.

Amy took Shadow's dick and put it bewtween her breasts, titty-fucking Shadow (yay.....titty-fuck.....yay.........)

Shadow started to scream, but Sally placed her tongue in Shadow's mouth, muting his voice completely.

Shadow wanted to bite Sally's tongue, but she had taken it out before he could, and saw her look of "you shouldt've done that!" Sally told Amy to move for a minute while she "punished" Shadow.

Sally had placed some sort of device over Shadow's dick, and inserted it into the slit, making Shadow a little edgey.

When Sally finished with whatever it was she was doing, both her and Amy started licking faster and longer on Shadow dick. Shadow didn't realize what Sally had done, until he was about to come.

Right when Shadow was about to realese, he felt the impending eruption halted by a strange object...

"NO!!!" Shadow suddenly realized that Sally had blocked his passageway to "freedom", and was now being disallowed an orgasm (that must truly...suck...)

Shadow started to feel the effects of Sally's work, and his face became more and mroe disgruntled as he desperatly wanted to get his orgasm out of him before he went psycho (I think he already has...)

Shadow was panting heavily, pleading Sally to get whatever it was out of his dick so he could erupt, Sally wouldn't listen to him, but, instead, continued her torture treatment, increasing her sucking and going faster.

Amy, meanwhile, had stopped licking Shadow's dick and had placed an apple in Shadow's mouth, making him looked like a stuffed pig (can it get any weirder then this?)

Then, Amy taunted the helpless Shadow by bouncing her boobs right in his face (I stand corrected...), this made Shadow's whole body shake; he desperately wanted to get this object out of his dick and wanted to suck on Amy's breasts (Well, I probably would have passed out by then...but, thats just me.......)

Shadow was about to go insane, his eyes streaming forth tears of pain and desperateness. Sally saw his eyes; they seemed to say "I'm sorry I tried to bite your tongue...now please....GET THIS FUCKING THING OUT OF MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!" Sally grinned, figuring that Shadow had had enough, and with a little effort, pried the object, which turned out to be a small object (I don't know what it is myself...) and Shadow's contained orgasdm came forth like Niagra Falls.

"Oh my!!" Sally and Amy watched as Shadow's dick streamed forth a river of cum, making the two females very horny (hahahaha.........seeing someone ejaculate makes them horny....lol) they both watched as Shadow released enough to fill up a coke can (SERIOUSLY) and watched Shadow's face change from:

)~(

to this:

`_`

Sally and Amy decided that Shadow had had enough "fun", and untied him, letting a wobbly Shadow out the door, unaware of the experience just experienced (lame ending........thats really f**ked up...)

Fin

Hehehehehehehe.......its sick.....twisted.......obsurd.......disgusting........vile........oh well.........heheheheheheheheheh............hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!...........