Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Seductions ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Ruckles!!

Thats right!! RUCKLES!!!

{Knuckles/Rouge} pairing!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!.................

Seductions

Knuckles was gliding on Angel Island, guarding the Master Emerald, making sure evil hands didn't go near it.

Suddenly, he was bumped by a familiar face.

"Rouge?!" Knuckles was fairly surprised to see Rouge here on Angel Island.

"Hi, Knuclkes, how are you doing to day?" Rouge asked in her normal tone (which is actually pretty sexy...^.^)

"I'm doing fine, what on Mobius (OLD LINE!!!) are you doing here on Angel Island?" Knuckles slowly glided to the ground, only to have Rouge follow him down.

"Well, its kind of boring up at my place, so I thought, what the hell! I may as well go see someone I am familiar with!" Rouge said, Knuckles trying not to look at her features; in reality, Knuckles had a huge thing for Rouge, yet his stubborness wouldn't allow him any time to express his feelings.

"Well, I'm glad you came, but you wasted your time, Rouge, because I'm busy guarding the Master Emerald!" Knuckles said plainly, and dashed off, away from Rouge.

"Well, if thats how you want to play, then I can do this! Just you wait, Knuckles, you are going to be mine...very soon..." Rouge said batting an eyelash, and following where Knuckles went.

<Meanwhile, on the other side of Angel Island>

"Damn, what a pest...can't I do anything without her following me?!" Knuckles said loud enough for Rouge to hear.

"Well, if I'm such a pest why do I see you blushing from looking at me?" Rouge said plainly, stumping Knuckles dead in his tracks with that remark.

"..................."

"Well, if I didn't know any better, thats one good-sized slab of meat you've got at your crotch..." Rouge said playfully, Knuckles' face was a beet red (I mean BIG TIME red!!!) as he turned around, trying to keep his embarrassment to himself.

"Damn, what a lousy..." Knuckles said to himself, only to be grabbed and truned around by Rouge, who planted a kiss on Knuckles lips.

The red echidna simply shoved Rouge away from him and tried to get away from the bat.

"You can run, Knuckles! You can't hide!" Rouge said as she scouted the area using her extra-keen ears, hearing Knuckles in a bush nearby.

"What?! What the hell do you want me for?!" Knuckles finally got into a fighting stance, figuring Rouge would lose kindness and fight him for his remark; he was wrong.

"Fight you? Why would I want to fight you when I want to have sex with you!?" Rouge finally said, giving Knuckles a passionate kiss on the lips again, this time, Knuckles was stunned beyond belief.

"Rouge..." Knuckels tried to fight it, but the overwhelming feeling he had was disallowing any form of retaliation. Knuckles just let Rouge do her thing.

Rouge set Knuckles on the ground and started sucking on his dick, electing groans from the echidna. This made Rouge even more excited, and she picked up her pace, sucking even faster on Knuckles dick, with Knuckles digging his fists into the ground to keep his posture.

Rouge kept on sucking, but stopped just before Knuckles came, much to the echidna's chagrine. Rouge got on her back, and told Knuckles to put his dick between her tits (yay......titty-fuck.........yay...........[damn, this is getting old.......`~'])

Rouge took Knuckles still very erect slab of meat (lol) and rubbed her large breasts all along the echidnas red member, Knuckles came within seconds, because of Rouges' earlier sucking job.

Rouge licked the cum off her face and told Knuckles to enter her. (Hmm...if i were Knuckles what would I do? Would I accept...accept...accept....or accept?)

Knuckles positioned his dick at Rouge's entrence and slowly slid the tip in. Once that was in, he went all out, going as fast as he could, which made Rouge very happy. Everytime Knuckles thrusted, Rouge's boobs bounced (omg...I SO want to be Knuckles right now!)

Knuckles felt Rouge's pussy clamp down hard on him, and that was all it toom as Knuckles and Rouge bohth came simeltaneously.

"Well, my echidna, how was it?" Rouge said, still with some energy in her voice.

"That...was............awesome........" Knuckles said as he fell asleep on top of Rouge.

Fin

Hehehehehehehehehehehe......Its sick.....twisted.......obsurd...........disgusting..........vile......oh well.........hehehehehehehehehehehe.......hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!..................