Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Obsessions ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Ronic!!

{Rouge/Sonic} Pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!...................

Obsessions

Sonic was watching the evening news on TV, Amy was away with Sally and Tikal at a slumber party, Tails had a date with another vixen, and Knuckles had a night out with Juylie-su, so Sonic was pretty much alone.

Suddenly, Sonic heard the doorbell. Sonic got up, not expecting any visitors at his house and was surprised to see Rouge at his door.

"Hiya Sonic!" Rouge said in her normal, seductive, tone.

"Hey, Rouge, come on in!" Sonic was blushing slightly just by looking at Rouge.

"Thank you, Sonic...wow, quite a place you got here!" Rouge said, taking off her T-shirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra or bikini ()`~() (LUCKY!!!!)

Sonic saw this and turned his gaze away from Rouge, who had brought with her a bag full of stuff, of which Sonic had no clue as to what it could be.

"Hey, Sonic?" Rouge turned around, revealing her beautiful breasts, Sonic did his best to avert his attention away from her chest area, but he couldn't help but notice that large mounds protruding from Rouge's chest.

"Y-y-y-yes?" Sonic was sweating bullets, losing his self-control; he wanted to fuck and fuck right then and there.

"I have something I need you to do for me..." Rouge said this and Sonic said the hell with credentials and grabbed Rouge, shoving his throbbing dick inside her tight cunt, which surprised Rouge more then it did Sonic.

"Sonic..." Rouge actually had some slight protest in her voice, but that quickly changed when Sonic started going superfast inside her, the feeling was absolute bliss for Rouge, and a moment of insanity for Sonic, who was holding nothing back.

Sonic kept thrusting and thrusting, faster and faster until he couldn't go any faster (which, for you unaware of it, is ridiculously fast!!!) and Rouge kept lagging behind on meeting it, off by at least 15 beats to the pace (well, if hes movin so fast how can ya!?)

Finally, after about two minutes of doing this, Sonic exploded his load inside Rouge, who came right after Sonic (thats a rarity...).

The two lay in a pool of their own sex juices, and Sonic felt much better, until Rouge asked him a question.

"Sonic...about what I was going to ask you earlier before you........got turned on by my.....breasts, I wanted to use this lubricant on my pussy, that would provide easier entrence (Strange ending...thats fu**ed up!!!)

Fin

Heheheheheheheh.........its sick............twisted.............obsurd...............disgusting........ .....vile............oh well.............heheheheheh..............hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!...............................