Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Desperate ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains everything except Rbotnick (thats a sick man there!)

Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Rouge, Amy, Tikal, Bunnie, Sally, Knuckles pairings!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

MIKEY B23 out!!!!!!!!!!.............

Desperate

Shadow was collecting rings for chao and saw a cute little doll for one of them. When Shadow arrived home to get the present wrapped, he saw Tikal in his house, naked from the neck down, giving Shadow one hell of an erection.

Tikal saw this and seductivly waved her hips, putting Shadow in a trance as Tikal went towards Shadow's engorged cock.

Shadow groaned when he felt Tikals tongue tocuh his dick, teasing him with a tongue dance around his tip, then twirling around the entrie length. The combination of heat and motion was too much for Shadow to handle as he creamed Tikal's face in white goo.

..........

Tails was testing out his Tornado 4 for a test flight, when he saw, out of the corner of his eye, Amy walking up to him.

"yo, Amy! How's it hangin?" Tails asked before getting back to work.

Amy didn't say anything, instead, she got underneath Tails, who was compleyely oblivious to where Amy was, and started sucking on Tails dick, while sitting under him. (like I said before: wow........)

Tails dropped his tools and was immediately moaning from the pleasure Amy was exerting on his now erect member. Tails grabbed ahold of the Tornado 4, so as to keep leverage from the intensity of Amy's sucking.

Amy did twirlies around Tails' dick, doing sucking and bobbing her head simeltaneously. The two drove Tails wild as he groaned louder and louder, signaling Amy he was about to orgasm.

Amy responded by licking from the base up, making Tails orgasm harder then ever.

...

Bunnie was looking over some old parts fro her former self (she got deroboticized after "Fresh Start") and sighed in relief as she finally got that netal off of her.

Knuckles came into view out of the corner of her eye, and Bunnie hadn't had sex in ages, so she was raring to go. She tackled Knuckles and started tugging at his meat, getting it erect enough for her to straddle it.

Knuckles moaned as Bunnie landed right on his dick, penetrating her vagina. Bunnie hopped up and down, going faster with each of Knuckles thrusts, matching them perfectly.

Bunnie twitched as her and Knuckles came simeltaneously inside of each other.

......

Sonic was running through the woods, trying to find his friends, since he hadn't heard from them in awhile, but he found Rouge and Sally near the ;lakme having sex with each other. Rouge had some sort of device shoved up Sally's ass, and it was also inside Rouge's ass as well. Sonic got very turned on by this as their screams filled the afternoon air. Sonic started jacking off, and it didn't take long for him to come, only after four seconds of masturbating did his moans get notcied by the two women.

Rouge and Sally stopped Sonic's hand, and replaced it with their tongues, making Sonic groan and moan loudly from the two hot females lickingh his shaft. Sally got on top of Sonic's face and allowed Sonic to lick her pussy while Rouge titty-fucked Sonic (yay....titty-fuck....yay...........yay.....pussy-eating.....yay........... .yay........titty-eating........pussy-fucking......yay.........*_*)

The combination of Rogue and Sally together caused Sonic to have an orgasm so big that it was enough to fill a coke can (no shit!)

...

All in all, everysingle person had sex that day, and they all lived happily ever after....until the next day, that is...........

Fin

ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?!?!?!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................................