Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Tempting ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!! I pulled an all-nighter!!!! I am typing this thing at 11 PM!! I have stayed up for over 26 hours!!! yay........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WARNING: contains Tikamy!!!

{Tikal/Amy} pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!..............

]

Tempting

Amy was having a slumber party with Tikal, and they were both watching TV at about 3 AM. Needless to say, they were very bored (Well, of course...its 3 in the morning, there's two females...have sex!!)

Suddenly, Tikal felt something touch her breasts; it was Amy's hands that were the culprits.

Tikal wanted to protest, but the feeling was sensational, and they hadn't had any in a long time, so Tikal let Amy do her thing.

Tikal moaned as Amy moved one of her hands inside her panties, rubbing at her pussy, making Tikal moan with pleasure as Amy continued to rub Tikal's breasts and finger her pussy. The combination drove Tikal crazy.

Amy stopped rubbing Tikals breasts and started licking them (`~') making Tikal gasp from the pleasure she was getting.

Amy continued to finger Tikal's pussy and suck on her nipples, and Tikal came hard on Amys finger, Amy took her fingers and licked them clean (ugh...)

Tikal was sweating some, and had an idea. She told Amy to wait there while she got something out of her room. Tikal came back otu with a 9-inch, skinny dildo, much to Amy's delight.

Tikal, howvere, told Amy to get on her back, and Tikal floowed suit. Amy had no idea what Tikal had planned, but watched as Tikal slid the dildo end inside Amys ass. Amy moaned some, feeling the warmth of the dildo up her ass, but was totally unprepared for what Tikal had in mind. Tikal got back up and went back in her room, bringing back a strap-on (lol).

Tikal put the strap-on on her vagina and inserted the strap-on inside Amy's pussy.

Amy screamed in ecstasy as Tikal was thrusting with the strapon and was shoving the dildo further and further up Amy's ass, makign Amy drool and buck her hips in pleasure. (Damn....a dildo thrusted up the ass and a strap-on thrused inthe pussy.......damn......)

Tikal wasn't feeling anything, but Amy was experiencing the most torturous sex she had ever endured, with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, nothing compared to what Tikal was doing to Amy at that moment in time.

After a mere two minutes of this, Amy came a river (no shit!) and covered the strap-on white and creamy.

Amy and Tikal were panting heavily, Amy was in Pleasureland (lol) and had a smile on her face that lasted the rest of the night at Tikal's house.

Fin

hehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheeh......its sick...............twisted............onsurd.............disgusting........ ....vile.......oh well.......heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.......hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!.................