Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Sensual ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!

WARNING: Contains Somy!!

Somy ahead!!

{Sonic/Amy}

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!...................

Sensual

Sonic was outside, fixing the sprinkler heads, Amy was inside, watching the blue wonder infront of her. Amy had been mesmerised by Sonic ever since she met him, but Sonic would never want anything to do with her.

However, Amy had a plan that she knew would get her blue blur to like her, in more ways then one.

"Sonic?" Amy called.

"Be right there, Amy!" Sonic said, giving the sprinkler head a few good twists, but it sprayed water in his face.

Sonic had to go upstairs to wash himself off, unaware that Amy was right behind him, with nothing on (This is getting interesting........)

Sonic couldn't see anything, so he looked for a towel, but Amy handed him a "towel". Sonic started rubbing his face over the "towel", making Amy gigle some. Sonic, after he had thoroughly washed his face, saw that he hadn't used a towel at all, he had been washing his face off with one of Amy's breasts.

"Amy?!! What the hell do you think you're doing?!!?" Sonic was livid, Amy was busting up. Soon, however, Amy's voice became more serious and more sensual to Sonic.

"Sonic, I have been meaning to tell you that I have a thing with you, but you've never once tried to make love to me...the time has come, Sonic...I can't wait any longer! Either you do it now, or I'll run off with Shadow!" Amy said, knowing full well that Shadow's entrence meant big to Sonic.

"WHAT?!?!?" Sonic was caught at a dead-end street with no sterring wheel; he could only go straight. He nodded his head reluctantly, but he never had time to return to normal, for Amy had already gotten Sonic on the floor and begna sucking on his emerging member.

Sonic maoned as Amy started twirling her tongue around the tip of his dick, and rubbed at his balls too, making Sonic's experience much more pleasureable.

Amy jept sucking on Sonic's blue dick, making little circles around the tip with her tongue, this drove Sonic absolutely crazy from inside.

Sonic felt himself nearing orgasm, but Amy stopped just before he did (Ha...sucks for him!)

"W-w--w-what?! Why did you stop?!" Sonic was very upset that he was denied an orgasm.

"You'll see, Sonic!" Amy got on her back and motioned for Sonic to enter her. She had already taken her cherry with a dildo, so she knew that Sonic wasn't going to hurt any (how sad: she got her virginity lost from a dildo...)

Sonic inched closer to Amy's clit, getting only half of his dick inside, Sonic started a rhthym (a very fast one) and maoned Amy's name as Amy moaned his.

"Amy............Amy............."

"Sonic...........Sonic............"

These two moans could be heard as Sonic thrusted as fast as he could, he movements being a mere blur as Amy's eyes went wide open.

"Ahh!! Too fast....Too fa-fas-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Amy came harder then she had ever before as Sonic came as well, the sntire process taking only 20 seconds.

Amy and Sonic were panting very heavily, Amy was kissing Sonic on the face, pleased at how Sonic had had his first sex with her.

Fin

heheheheheheheheheheheheeh.........hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!...............