Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Lusts ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Shamy

{Shadow/Amy} pairing

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!...............

Lusts

"Shadow?!" Amy was running through the alleys, searching for Shadow, since he had been gone for quite awhile, since he left Amy's house to get some shampoo.

"I'm right here, Amy..." Shadow said from the shadows.

"Why are you here, Shadow?" Amy asked.

"I need to ask you something, Amy..." Shadow asked.

"What is it, Shadow?" Amy asked.

"Have you.....ever had......sex?" Shadow asked, blushing obvious through his black fur.

"..................................................

................................

..........no, Shadow.......I-I.......wanted it with Sonic.................but, he had it with Sally...........I need it, with you.............Shadow...." Amy finally stated.

Shadow held Amy by nthe waist and started kissing her on the lips, the two of them exploring each others mouths with their tongues, french-kissing each other.

Shadow felt himself getting an erection, and it was pretty obvious even in the shadows (Shadow being seen through the shadows........ugh....)

Amy noticed this, and started licking Shadow's member, electing moans from her mate, as Shadow grabbed ahold of her headfur, and started thrusting in and out of Amy's mouth, making the experience even more pleasurable for Amy.

After a few minutes of this, Amy felt a wave of cum rush into her mouth, and she gulped it all down (ugh.....) without hesitation. Shadow had a smile on his face, but smiled even bigger when he saw Amy get on her back, signaling for Shadow to enter her.

Shadow slowly pushed past Amy's clit, making about half of his dick go through before he felt a barrier.

"Do it, fast!" Amy said, closing her eyes, expecting some sort of pain. However, Shadow took this literally, and went so fast that Amy never felt any pain. In fact, it felt like a little sting to her. She moaned in ecstasy (how'd this kid get ecstasy?!) and bucked her hips, unable to keep up with Shadow's tremendously fast pace.

"Shadow! I'm gonna...gonna....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Amy screamed as she hit climax, Shadow hitting it seconds later as the two lovers layed in a puddle of their own sex (ugh.....)

Fin

Hhehehehehehehehehe......Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!...................