Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Sustainance ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!! WARNING: Contains Radow!!

{Rouge/Shadow} pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!.............

Sustainance

"This is Rouge! I can't believe I'm trapped in here with a Chaos Emerald! I guess I won't beable to call a treasure hunter anymore..." Rouge said as the com went dead.

Suddenly, Shadow started have flashbacks of Maria.

"Shoot! Troublemaker!" Shadow yelled as he ran towards Rouge's location.

Shadow ran towards Rouge and yelled for Chaos Control as he and Rouge dissapered before the bomb blew up.

<Meanwhile, at ARK>

"Shadow...thank you...for rescuing me..." Rouge said, making Shadow blush some.

"That was, very unlike you, Shadow...I must...thank you..." Rouge whispered in Shadow's ear, making Shadow a little edgey.

Rouge was breathing on Shadow's neck, sending chills down his spine.

"You knwo, Shadow...I can't help...but feel a little.......turned on by your....body..." Rouge touched Shadow's waist, and going towards his crotch, making Shadow shover from the wonderful sensations he was receiving.

Rouge got on her knees and saw Shadow's erection at its full length, about 4 inches, which wasn't bad for a young hedgehog like Shadow. Rouge rubbed Shadow's ballsac, electing more shivers from Shadow. Rouge saw this as a great sign and started licking Shaodw dick, licking the tip, making Shadow gasp from the pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm..." Shadow moaned as Rouge took his entire length in her mouth easily. Shadow shuddered with each time that Rouge sucked at his member, eventually shooting his load inside Rouge's mouth, and Rouge gulped it all down without second thought.

Rouge got on her back and let Shadow return the favor she gave him. Shadow got on his stomach and started licking at Rouge's pussy, making Rouge arch her back and gasp in pleasure. Shadow made circles around her pussy, sticking his tongue inside her clit, licking her most sensitive areas, making Rouge squeal and moan Shadow's name every passing second until she came all over Shadow's face.

Shadow got back up and rammed his dick into Rouge's pussy, not starting slowly, instead, going as fast as he could immediately. Rouge grabbed ahold of her mate as Shadow was thrusting at speeds that might make Sonic jealous. Shadow took a mere seven seconds to make Rouge and himself reach orgasm at the same time.

"Shadow....thankyou.........." Rouge said, exhausted as she gave Shadow a kiss on the lips as the two lovers fell asleep.

Fin

Heheheheheheheheheh......Hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!........................