Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Sensations ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!

WARNING: Contains Shallic!!

{Shadow/Sally/Sonic} Pairing!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!..........................

Sensations

Shadow and Sonic were running through the forest at full speed, trying to outdo each other, when they saw a lone figure out of the corner of their eyes; it was Sally, and she was...

"NAKED?!" Shadow and Sonic drooled as they stopped completely, mesmerized by the stunning vixen's lovely body. They were drooling all over their dick, which had gotten erect, and they couldn't hold back much longer.

"Ah!" Sonic was the first to crack, getting on the ground and whacking himself off (........), Shadow, who was also turned on by this, got on the ground and started jacking off as well.

Moans from both Shadow and Sonic could be heard clear across the forest.

Sonic and Shadow were about to orgasm, when they felt their hands being replaced by someone elses. It was Sally, and she had grabbed both of their dicks and started masturbating the two speedsters.

"Sally......" Sonic was moaning as Sally knew how to make Sonic cum (hehehehe....ugh........), she then grabbed Shadow's dick and started suckingb on it while still tugging at Sonic's, making both hedgehogs groan in pleasure. (thought I was gonna say ecstasy, huh?! HUH?!?!?!?)

Sally stopped sucking on Shadow's dick and started sucking on Sonics, much to Shadow's displeasure, but got his fair share as Sally started whacking Shadow off again.

Both of them were about to cum, but Sally suddenly stopped pleasureing the two horny hedgehogs infront of her.

"Why did you stop!?" Shadow and Sonic said at the same time.

"You're going to like what I do to you two!" Sally got on her belly, and instructed the two males to get on their backs, squeezing together as close as they could, and they had about a one inch gap between each of their dicks.

After doing some measurements, Sally got an annoying reply.

"Would ya hurry up and fuck us?! We can't stand the suspense! What the hell are ya gonna do, Sally?!" Sonic asked.

"Alright, grumpy...heres what I'm doin!" Sally wasted little time, grabbing both of thew males dicks.............

...........

.........

..........

and put them BOTH in her mouth (THATS what I call a big mouth!)

Sonic and Shadow moaned as Sally was able to handle both dicks in her mouth at the same time (damn....she's talented...)

It didn't take much longer after this, as Sonic and Shadow both released a river of cum in Sally's mouth (I WILL tell you this: Sally aint gonna get it all donw)

Sally had no chance at gulping t all donw, as hard as she tried to, a little bit dribbled out, the two different tastes teasing her taste buds (okay, thats just gross)

Shadow and Sonic were panting heavily as Sally got between the two hedgehogs, grabbing both their dicks before heading to sleep.

Fin

Hehehehehehehe....its sick............twisted..........obsurd...........disgusting..........vile. .......oh well........hehehehehehehehe..........hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................