Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Squealer ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!

WARNING: Contains Sonikal!

{Sonic/Tikal} Pairing!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

Squealer

Sonic had been running through the Mystic Ruins, in search of the Chaos Emeralds, when he was confronted by a ball of light.

Sonci awoke to find himself in a house of some sort, he was bandaged on his right hand, probably from a fall or something.

"Are you alright?" a strange voice asked Sonic.

"Yeah, I'm fine, who are you?" Sonic asked.

"I'm Tikal, the watcher of the Master Emerald, who are you?" Tikal asked.

"I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! The worlds fastest hedgehog!" Sonic said proudly.

"Nice to meet you, Sonic..." Tikal said, her voice changing in the slightest bit of tine.

Suddenly, Tikal had an idea and decided to risk it.

"You know, Sonic, I noticed how blue your fur is...I find that...very sexy, you know...in this tribe, the bearer of blue fur has sex with the tribes most beautiful girl.

Sonic got wide-eyed at this, wanting to know who he was going to get to romp on.

Sonic looked around, nit seeing anyone, but then he felt Tikal's hands slide around him, grabbing his dick, making Sonic moan some.

"I am that girl, Sonic..." Tikal got on her knees and started sucking on Sonic's dick, electing squeals from Sonic. Tikal twirled her tongue around Sonic's dick, making arches around every part of it, the tip, the head and the ballsac, making Sonic groan from the intense pleasure he was receiving.

Tikal grabbed Sonic's balls and started rubbing them, still sucking on Sonic's dick, relentless in her pursuit to make Sonic cum.

Sonic felt the coming orgasm and twitched to signal to Tikal that he was very close.

Tikal simply responded by licking even faster all over Sonic's dick, making him cum in no time at all.

Tikal licked her lips soothingly, licking every last drop off her mouth, suddenly surprised when Sonic grabbed ahold of her and started thrusting inside her pussy, not slowly, fast.

"AHHH!!!" Tikal screamed as she felt Sonic's dick rub up and down along her pussy, moving so fast that the friction intensified the experience ten-fold for Tikal.

Tikal felt her vaginal muscles clamp around Sonic's dick, and she came hard all over his dick, as did Sonic all over Tikal.

"So...Tikal....does this happen to ALL blue-furred people?" Sonic asked wearily.

Fin

Hehehehehehehehe....Hope ytou enjoyed it!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!.........................