Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Sega owns Sonic.

Wind's Revenge

Three days after the events in the West Mountains

-GUN Base-

"It's her alright." said the commander, looking at the DNA scans. "The money got transferred into your bank accounts."

"Good." said Wind.

"As always, Wind. It's been a pleasure working with you. Call me if you need help again." said Deadpool as he was leaving.

"Will do, and if you need help. You know who to call." answered Wind.

"Of course I know, I'm no idiot." said Deadpool. Then he left.

"Talking about jobs, we've got a new one for you." said the commander.

"Already, are GUN soldiers too lazy to get the job done?" asked Wind.

"No, this is an issue we don't want to be involved with. The government is trying reduce GUN's funding. And we want you to assassinate the senator who got that idea." said the commander.

"How much?" asked Wind.

"200 grands." answered the commander.

"That's twice the money you gave me on the last bounty! Do you have the money to back it up?" asked Wind.

"Yes." said the commander.

"And I should suspect some competition!" said Wind.

"We can't hide anything from you, it seems. Sperk has agreed to take the job. So did a metal hedgehog." said the commander.

"Ok, I'm in!" said Wind.

______________________________________________________________

-Station Square-

"This is great, they finally released me from the hospital!!!!" said Sonic.

"Took them long enough!!" said Tails.

"Well, I paid the doctors to keep me in longer." said Sonic, then he laughed.

"Why did you do that for???" asked Tails.

"You know I don't want to see Wind's face again!!!" said Sonic.

"So that was why!" said a voice from behind.

Sonic turned around and saw a pissed off Speed.

"Don't take it personally, bro. If it were Shadow, I would've helped you, honest!" said Sonic.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, this time I've hit the jackpot!!!" said Speed.

"Like we didn't hear that one before…" said Tails.

"200 grands for an assassination, isn't that a lot?" asked Speed.

"An assassination??? Dude, you need to rethink your priorities!!" said Sonic.

"Dude, you know I'm a bounty hunter. Gimme the cash and I do it, no questions asked!!!" said Speed.

"You mean, it's I do it, then gimme the cash." said Tails.

"Whatever, and this time, I'll show you that I'm at the top of the game." said Speed.

"Last night, I ate a chilly dog. So tonight, what should I eat?" asked Sonic to himself.

"Are you even listening to me???" asked Speed

"Of course, Speed." said Sonic.

______________________________________________________________

Wind was waiting on one of the roof tops at Station Square. He heard that the senator was suppose to come through here in his limo. It has been two hours he was waiting…Not a sign of a limo…

This is lame…Why is the driver taking his sweet time? I told him to come through here and he hasn't! If I see that son of a bitch, I'll kill him with or without the senator. I may get some extra cash for that as well…Wait, who's that? Takes his binoculars and sees Sonic, Tails and Speed. WTF is Speed doing with these two??? Maybe I should drop by for a visit… Then he saw the senator's limo coming. Or maybe some other time…

______________________________________________________________

A metal hedgehog was standing on one of the rooftops at Station Square. He too, was waiting for the senator's limo. Then he saw Sonic, Tails and some green hedgehog. Who the hell is that guy, could he be..? He made a quick search and his doubts were dissipated. It's Sperk!!! But what is he doing with these two good for nothing animals??? He asked himself. I'll drop by and make a quick work of him!!! With my enhanced abilities, he'll bow down before me!!! Then he flew toward the trio.

______________________________________________________________

Wind took out his sniper rifle and started to aim, but he saw a metal hedgehog flying toward Sonic and his friends. Looks like I'll have things my way! No metal hedgehog, no green hedgehog to get in my wayI'm gonna make a quick work of this senator! Then he took aim at the back of the limo. I can't see through that windshield, guess I'll have to activate the infrared He activated it and saw the senator behind the windshield…He was alone. Wind didn't waste any time and fired. The bullet hit the person in the limo. Then Wind jumped off the roof and fired with his laser eye at the hood of the limo. He landed in the limo. "WIND SLASH!!!!!!" screamed Wind and he cut the senator's head off, he took it and jumped out, next to Speed. He smirked and he pointed upward. A metal hedgehog was flying straight toward them. "Good riddance!! WIND STOPPER!!!" said Wind and he was gone.

______________________________________________________________

Everything had happened so fast. The metal hedgehog couldn't even believe it. The white hedgehog got to the bounty even before he saw it coming… He would get him. But some other time. Now he would take care of Sonic and his crew…

______________________________________________________________

Pretty good, eh? Plz review.