Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 4-Ding-Dong ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4-Ding Dong-*Omi*
(Don't ask me about the title I don't even know.)
“Wake up Omi!”Shouted someone.
“Whoooaaaa!” I shouted falling out of the tree, but caught myself around the trunk. I climbed back up and saw Sora and Raimundo. “What did you do that for?” I asked.
“It was too good to pass up.” Explained Raimundo.
“Yeah. That and Chuko wouldn't let us do it to Clay.” Added Sora. (Think it would be the other way around?)
“So why are you still in the tree?” Sora whipped out six water balloons, and Raimundo also had some.
“We told Clay to come down here in ten minutes and then we're gonna pelt him with honey filled water ballons.” Said Raimundo.
“Wanna throw some?” Asked Sora as he held some out. I shrugged.
“Why not?” I grabbed the balloons he held out and bounced one up and down. They were quite heavy.
“Here he comes!” whispered Sora.
“Knuckles is with `em! He's gonna kill us!” Whispered back Raimundo.
“Chickening out?” Asked Sora.
“Are you kidding? No way! Okay Omi aim for either one of those two.” Said Raimundo.
“Got it.” I answered raising the balloon. It sagged. They walked right under us.
“FIRE!” Shouted Raimundo. We threw them and both of the boys ducked thinking it was Kimiko, and instead got pelted by honey balloons. Clay stood up and looked at us.
“Raimundo you slimy little- Ooof!” I lobbed one at him and it hit his stomach. Then Sora did the same thing to Knuckles.
“Do you know how long it's going to take me to get this out of my fur!” He yelled.
“Not a clue buddy!” Replied Raimundo as he launched his last balloon. Sora and I had also thrown our last ones.
“Get `em!” Both of them shouted as they started to climb the tree. Raimundo and Sora jumped and landed on Clay's haed and ran. I did the same thing to Kunckles and he fell over.
I caught up to the others.
“Where exactly are we running to!?”I asked.
“Anywere but here!” Replied Raimundo as he jumped through an open window. Sora copied in a door. I turned around and Clay jumped through the window that Raimundo did and Knuckles did the same to Sora's door.
“Clay that's not fare!” Shouted Raimundo. A dish broke.
“All's fare in anything!” Was Clay's reply. Since Raimundo had gotten me in trouble before I decided he could take a few wedgies from Clay. I ran through the door Sora and Knuckles had disappeared into. I heard a couple crashes.
“Knuckles!”
“What?” Crash!
“Calm down!” Sora ran out of the room with Knuckles on his heals. They didn't pay any attention to me. I smiled and walked down the hall towards Chuko's room.
I knocked on the door.
“Who is it?”asked a voice.
“Omi.” I replied.
“Come on in,” I pushed open the door and I saw Chuko putting some cream on Dojo's scars. “You're almost done.” She muttered.
“Could you do it a bit faster? Ow! It stings.” Grumbled Dojo. I sat down next to Chuko.
“Oh fine you can go.”
“Thank you.”He said slithering out the door.
“Grouchy lizard.” She said under her breath as she wiped the cream off her hands.
“What'd you say-“ He started to say. Artemis stepped in.
“What's going on?” She asked.
“Yeah. The majority of the boy population here are either killing and or mortaly wounding each other.” Added Kimiko as she stepped through.
I stood up.
“Well I was sleeping, they woke me up, and then we started to throw honey-balloons at everyone. Now they are killing everything.” I explained.
“Makes sense.” Said Kimiko getting out her digital camera. “Join me Artemis? There are going to be some black mailing shots, I can feel it.”
“With pleasure.” She said. Both of them ran down the hall and Dojo was close to follow. (You might as well be watching the Super Bowl when they fight…) I turned towards Chuko and she blushed.
“Do you wanna go see Angel?” She asked.
“Yes.” I answered.
“Then I'll race you there.” She said flying out the window.
“That is not fare!” I shouted flipping out. I landed and started running towards the mountain. She was still in front of me. I bent lower to the ground and my speed increased. Soon I overtook Chuko and she was probably literaly eating my dust.
Once I got to the base of the path I started to jump on some of the narrower distances to shorten my time. But Chuko flew straight up. After a few more jumps I stopped to look at the scenery. It was sunset right now. And the sun was almost behind the Temple. But then I heard a squeal.
“Chuko!” I shouted as I started jumping up again. Once I got to the peak I saw a familiar silouette. Chase Young. He was standing over Angel's now uncovered body. On one side Chuko was pinned by one of the tigers. Then one pinned me to the ground. Chase turned around.
“Hello Omi.” He said cooly.
“What are you doing here!?” I shouted from under the tiger.
“Aren't I allowed to pay some respect to my own sister?” He asked sarcasticaly as he strode over to Chuko. “Maybe I'll use you as bait…” He mused.
“Don't you dare!” I shouted.
“Bait for what?” Asked Chuko, her breathing restricted due to the tiger's paws.
“So you don't know?” Asked Chase Young walking over to Angel's body. He picked it up. “I guess then, that you can wait. You'll figure it out soon enough.” He snapped his fingers and a huge tiger stepped out of the shadows. “You remember Necren don't you? He gave Angel the mark in the first place. I killed him and here he is.” He tossed Angel's body onto the back of Necren.
“Don't take her body!” Shouted Chuko, her breath weaker by the second.
“Why shouldn't I? She's my sister anyway.” He said snapping his fingers. The tigers who pinned us released us and walked over to Chase Young. “Goodbye.” With another snap of his fingers he was gone in a plume of shadows. (Speaking of which…)
“Omi! Chuko! Are you all right?!” Shouted a voice similar to Chuko's. She coughed and sputtered, “Ayoni? Shadow is that you?” A small white fairy flew over to Chuko and helped her up. Then a dark figure walked over to me.
“You okay?” He asked as he helped me up.
“We are fine. But Angel is not here any more.” I said looking to the destroyed grave.
“We saw.” Said Ayoni.
“How?”Asked Chuko. Shadow pointed to a boulder.
“We hid there when we came up. We didn't help because that wouldv'e been stupid.” He said as Chuko shut her mouth , about to ask why they didn't help.
“But we could've. You could've shot `em. And I could, well you know.” Said Ayoni.
“No I don't.” Said Shadow, shaking his head.
“Tell you later. Come on we have to get you guys back to the Temple.” Said Ayoni carrying Chuko.
“I can walk just fine.” I said walking away as Shadow held out his hand. He shrugged and pulled out a gun. He pointed to the sky and shot. It sent out a flare with HIS mark on it. (On the Shadow the hedgehog game case. Kind of a swirling Sonic mark, but black.)
I jumped down the ledges and two questions filled my mind.
Why would Chase Young take Angel's body?
And what did he mean by we'll figure it out soon enough?
 
Okay. Pretty bad ending I know but I'm tired. It's almost time or me to SLEEP. Something I need a bit more of…
-RCR