Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 5-the Mask takes control ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5-The Mask takes control-*Angel*
 
“Angel wake up.” Whispered a voice and shaking my arm. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Kornta.
“What happened?” I asked.
“You fell asleep.” Said Riku, standing up from the chair in the corner of my room.
“Yes, right after your balcony insident.” Said Kornta, giving us each a suspicious smile. I remember that look…
 
##### Flashback #####
Then she started laughing. “Is she! Is she dead?!” I asked. Then she stoped laughing.
“No, she's fine. She's just knocked out from that low-life Raimundo hitting her.” She said coldly.
“He's not a low-life Kornta!”I protested.
She turned towards me with a glimps of amusment in her eyes.
“Do you perhaps have a feeling of affection for this Xiaolin warrior?”
“Oh! Uh no of corse not.”I answered.
##### End Flashback #####
 
“What were you doing anyway?” Both our faces started to get red.
“Nothing. Do you know what time it is?” I asked going over to my clothes pile.
“It's about ten' o clock.” She answered. “Why?”
“Mmm-mmm?” I said grabbing my pink outfit. “Hey. How're we going to get to the next singing contset? I mean it's all the way in America.”
“Well we could use the Shadows to-“ started Riku. “Hey, what's up with your mask?” he asked. I looked behind me and the mask was jiggling towards me.
“What the…” I started. Then the mask flew at my face and grabbed it. “Get it off! Get it off!” I shouted trying to pry it off. I felt Riku's firm hands grab around my arms and Kornta's hands went around mine.
“Calm down Angel!” She yelled. I slowly began to stop dancing around and started to look around. My vision was going a bit blurry. “What's wrong with your eyes?” She asked.
I looked in the mirror at the far end of the room and didn't notice anything.
“Angel, you're growing a tail.” Said Riku.
“What!?” I shouted turning around. I grabbed and pulled up… “A tiger tail?” I sat down on the bed. “Aww man. I knew there was a reason I was so drawn to this.”
“What?” Asked Kornta walking a step forwards.
“The mark. I must've gotten it before that old guy gave it to me.” I said looking back to the mirror. Now I had ears, whiskers, and I was starting to grow fur. “This transformation is extremly fast…” I said. Slowly I stood up but dropped to all fours. I looked down and saw pads.
“Angel.” Said Riku.
“What?” I growled.
“You're all tiger. We can't understand you.”
“Then talk to me like this.”I thought. Then I felt asharp pain at my side. “You've got to be kidding. A Shen Gon Wu just activated.”I explained padding over to the window.
“Well, we can use the shadows to get there. Or wherever it is.” Said Riku.
“Yes, but you'll have to be careful. Chase young will probably be watching for you. Not to mention he can control tigers and such.” Warned Kornta.
“Then that's a chance I'm willing to take. Come on Riku.”I thought as he walked through to my room in his Shadow outfit.
“Well do you know where it is?” He asked, calling on the shadows.
“Somewhere in a desert. I think the Gobi.”I thought.
“Okay.” He said. “See ya Kornta. We'll come here A.S.A.P.”
“Bye.”I thought.
“Be careful!” she said as Riku and I got swept away.
(The next part you can find on Youtube. Type in Xiaolin Showdown Episode-34.1 and 34.2 for the full deal.)
 
*Artemis*
Dojo, for some God-known reason, pulled out his tounge, and it was extremly hairy.
“That is so gross!” I shouted up to him.
“Sorry!” He shouted back, his mouth full of tounge. “I'm just saying the Wu is this way.”
“Well that won't be hard to find.” Said Raimundo. “In our liftime.” Dojo flew into a desert area. A few minutes later Omi hopped onto his muzzle.
“Uh-oh. I think I have spotted it.”
“Why uh-oh?” Asked Clay.
“Because Chase Young has spotted it first.” He answered.
“Crud.” Said Chuko. She flew up to me as Dojo landed.
“Yeah crud.” I said. “Come on. Knuckles you baby, hurry up!” Knuckles was getting off of Dojo and flight fatiuge.
“Coming.” He said sliding off. Dojo shrunk and went into Clay's hat.
“Give us the Shen Gon Wu Chase Young.” Said Omi.
“I like your spunk little one. Care to take it from me?” Asked Chase Young.
“You bet!” I shouted running forwards. “Come on Omi!” Bot of us grabbed each others hands. I spun him around.
“Water!” He shouted. Chase merly stepped aside.
“Is that all the better you can do? Really I expected more from you Omi.” He said. I went back over to Dojo.
“Not that that wasn't cool or anything but, YOU COMPLETELY MISSED HIM!” (I'm trying to get the spelling right. So sue me if I'm wrong.)
“DRAGON XUNA FORMATION!” Shouted the Xiaolin warriors. All of the elements combined together, and they started to do a bunch of flips and different types of attacks. Chase just brushed them off.
“Again, is that all the better you can do?” He snapped and a bunch of tigers appeared around us. Dojo went under Clay's hat and started quivering.
“Nice cats.” SaidRaimundo.
“Yeah. Sure hope they're well fed.” Added Dojo.
 
*Angel*
As soon as Riku and I got out of the heartless portal, I looked at the sky. (This was NOT true I'll let you now. I'm also watching Mala Mala Jong on the first season DVD. Go figure. But no Chase Young…)
It was almost morning, I could tell.
“Come on. We have to get there before the others.”I thought to Riku as he got on my back. I started to run over the vast sand doons, and the sand kept gettng in my pads. I got over one more and he jumped off.
“I think they beat us to it.” I nodded my head. “You'll have to show yourself either way, you do know that don't you?” I nodded again. Looking at the warriors again I saw something in the distance. Or at least felt it's presence. All of a sudden, a huge mound, (Or Jack Spicer.) stood up and grabbed my brother around the left leg.
“Say hello to my little friend.” What my brother said was inaudible, but I already started bounding towards the warriors, Riku not so far behind.
“Angel! If Chase recognizes you you're toast!”
“Then that's a chance I'm willing to take.” I looked up and the cyclops Jack was riding fell over.
“Good, but the exicution was lacking.” Said Chase. Jack sat up out of the sand and spit some of it out of his mouth. I roared before anyone said anything else. At the same time Riku joined me and the sun turned me into a human again.
“And who's this?” Asked Chase Young. Both Riku and I flipped and traded places as we landed.
“Midnight.” I said.
“And Shadow.” Finished Riku. “Comitt it to memory.” Chase nodded.
“Uh. Hello? Back to me!” Shouted Jack.
“Oh what is it?” Asked Clay.
“I have something you don't.” Said Jack, pointing to Chase Young.
“Very small hands?” Suggested Chase.
“No,” Said Jack sounding overly teasead. “The Sphere of Yun!” He shouted holding up a small orb. All of us gasped as Chase was trapped in a giant orb. “Yes! Not only do I have Chase captured, but I also have his powers to.” Said Jack.
“Hold on. Let me check.” Said Dojo opening the scroll. “He's right! The Sphere of Yun not only allows the poseser to trap the posese in an orb, but also gives the poseser power over the posesese posessions. That's a mouthful.” (Sorry if I got it wrong, I was doing it on memory.)
“Which means I now have power over the jungle cats.” Said Jack as the tigers began to circle around the warriors, and Chuko!
“Not today!” I shouted lunging forwards. “Fire!”
“Ahhhhhh!”Shouted Jack, ducking to avoid the flames. He stood up, hair singed. “Okay, new plan. Jungle cats, get them! Jack-bots, Attack the warriors!”
“Ready Midnight?” Asked Riku as the tigers circled in on us.
“Yeah. Water!”I shouted, pointing the flow towards the ground. Then , the sand where the tigers where standing started to sink. But one tigers jumped over it and landed in front of us. “Necren! You little traitor!” Riku rushed pass me weilding a sword. Necren merly jumped out of the way.
“Wait until Chase gets out.” He said pouncing on me and scratching my cheeck. “Then you'll be a very dead Angel indeed.” Jack snapped his fingers and Necren got off of me. I brought out my fans and starred running towards Jack.
“Wind! Earth!” I shouted as one of each of the fans took on an element. I threw both and each hit their target…his head.
“Great. Tigers!” He said snapping his fingers again. My eyes opened wide as I looked around me. Every single one of the tigers pounced and held me to the ground. Jack walked over and started to grab for my face. “Lets see who's behind the mask.”
“No way!” I shouted kicking up, right into his gut.
“Oh!” I stood up and ran to Riku.
“Lets get out of here!” He nodded.
“Shadows!” He shouted. As I ran over to him I looked at my brother and he returned the gaze.
“You know.”I thought. He nodded as a small smile crept over his face. But the shadows engulfed the both of us and we disappeared.
 
I'm sorry it took so long. And I'm sorry it's not one of my best. Please give me some ideas, I desperatly need them.
-RCR