Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter7-Kairi ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7-Kairi-*Sora*
(New P.O.V. isn't it?)
“Who's this Sora?” Asked Raimundo as he advanced upon the `fresh meat'.
“Kairi.” I said answering his question. “But what are you doing here?” I asked her.
“I don't know.” She said, looking at the warriors, but taking a few extra seconds on Omi and Dojo. “One second I was on the Island, and the next thing I knew I was here.”
“Hey guys! Who is this?” Asked Artemis as she walked up to us. Kairi shrank behind me as she approached.
“Kairi.” Answered Clay.
“I don't know how I got here, but I'll try to find a way back.” She said stepping forwards to face Artemis. Which is more than I would do. Artemis scares me to high heaven and back. Mostly because she is VERY powerful.
“I never said anything about leaving. I just want to know why you're here.”She said.
“That is what I would like to know to.” Added Omi.
“I think we'd all like to know that.” Said Raimundo.
“Like to know what? Raimundo?” Asked a voice.
“Master Fung!” I shouted. “This is my friend Kairi.” Shadow walked over to us as well. He took one look at us all and said, “Oh God, they're multiplying!”
“Shup up Shadow, you old rotted apple.”Said Knuckles. Ayoni flew up to Knuckles face, and she was MAD.
“Don't you ever call Shadow anything but his name while I'm around. Got it, Dreadlocks?”She asked. Stiffly, Knuckles nodded. “Good.” She said cheerfully and flying over to Shadow and sitting on his shoulder.
“Knew I could count on ya.” He said.
Kairi turned towards me with confusion in her eyes.
“How'd you get here?” she asked. My eyes averted away.
“Angel.” I said softly.
“Angel?! She's here?! Where is she? I need to see her.” Said Kairi. Clay walked up and put one of his hands on her shoulder.
“Sorry Kairi, but, she's…” He started.
“Dead.” Finished Artemis. I looked at Knuckles, and he was looking towards the mountains.
“Dead?” asked Kairi looking at me.
“Her brother killed her.” I explained. She started to laugh.
“Well Sora, either you're talking in third person, or she's right behind me.” She turned around and no one was there. She turnd back to me. “What's going on?”
“Sora isn't her brother.” Said Dojo.
“But, all those years, I thought,”
“So did I.” I said. “So did I.”
“Well Kairi, if you would like, Kimiko and the girls could prepare a room for you so you can spend the night. Then we all could talk about what to do tomorrow.” Said Master Fung.
“That would be nice.” Said Kairi.
“Very well. Kimiko?”
“Already gone. Come on girls.” Said Kimiko running towards the Temple. Artemis, Chuko and Ayoni followed close behind.
“Kairi,” SaidClay.
“What is it?” she asked timidly.
“Would you like me to show you around the Temple?” He held out his hand. Kairi took it.
“Sure.” She answered. As they walked off, Clay started to blush.
Dojo swung up around the Keyblade and onto my shoulder.
“So, how long have you known her?” He asked. I continued to look in the direction Clay and Kairi left.
“Pretty much my whole life.”I said. Raimundo came up in front of me.
“Well I think Clay likes her. I mean, could you tell?”
“I think ANYONE could tell.” Said Knuckles. After that, who liked who was the main subject. That is until it got too dark out we couldn't see each others faces, then we went screaming like little girls back to the Temple.
 
*Riku*
“Can you get it off yet Kornta?” I asked to the closed door behind me.
“It's stuck Riku. For the thousandth time.” Answered Kornta. I sighed and sat back in the chair. As soon as we got back from the showdown, the main problem was to get Angel's mask off. So far we haven't any progress.
“That's my hair you're pulling!” Shouted Angel. I smirked and stood up. I was in my room, and the girls were in Kornta's room. I went over to my bed and layed down. My door opened and Kornta walked through.
“I need you to tell me exactly what happened today. “ She said.
“Well once we got seen and the sun hit Angel, she turned human again. After that Chase got captured and we came back here.” I said.
“Hmmm. Well get some sleep. Tomorrow we'll begin our journey to America.” At that she walked out of the room.
“Great.” I muttered, yawning. “Then how'll we get there?” That question hardley got answered.
 
Not one of my best ones, I know. But I have a little twist to add to the situation so remember Clay and Kairi. Please R&R
-RCR