Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter9-Serpen'ts Tail trouble ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9-Serpent's Tail Trouble-*Angel*
Riku was the first one to do anything. He cried. At first slowly, but then they started to come down. I on the other hand was still in shock.
“So Wuya's her sister… I would've never guessed. What should we do now?” I asked.
“We should at least try and burry her, then we can go after the Shen Gon Wu.” Said Riku. As both of us started digging, I felt as if someone was watching us. I turned around and no one was there. (Exept for Omi watching them on the other side of the bay.
“I can't belive this. In less than a week our group has gone from four to two. And only one of them is dead.” I said. Riku lowered Kornta's limp body into the hole and I started to fill it up.
“Tell me about it. I thought Necren was okay since I spent more time around him.”
“Hey. Riku? When you were with my brother, what exactly did both of you do?” He sighed and put more dirt back in the hole.
“Well, he was almost always meditating, which left me time to explore.” I stopped and looked at him.
“So you can tell me where most of the main rooms are?”
“Most of them, yes.”
“Great. Now if we can ever get there we might actually have a chance of beating him.” I filled up the last of the hole and laid my hand on it. Then I whispered, “Never let her body decay, fall apart or be eaten. Shadows, protect Kornta wherever she now wanders.” Then the only two shadows I could ever call upon came up and dived into her grave.
“I think she'll be grateful for that.” Said Riku as he handed me my mask. I took it and put it on. My tail and ears appeared. Then I went behind a tree and put on my outfit.
Coming out I held the Yong She Kite.
“Ready?” I asked.
“Ready.” Answered Riku as he held on to the Kite.
“Yong She Kite!” I shouted. Then as we flew towards where the Wu was pulling me ~and it kept changing direction~ more `friends' were gathering.
 
*Dojo*
(Notice I'm using hardly used P.O.V.s…)
“Omi wait up!” Shouted Kimiko as Clay started down the street after Raimundo and Kimiko who were folowing Omi who was chasing after the Serpent's Tail. As Omi ducked and weaved between people's ankles, Clay fept need ing to, `pardon me' and `excuse me' people. Then Omi jumped over half of a street.
“That boy's gonna get himself squishified!” Yelled Raimundo. But Omi did clear the street, ok hardley, and we we not far behind.
“Where'd he go?” Asked Kimiko as we came to a halt at a side-walk corner.
“If we find the Serpent's Tail then we'll find Omi.” I said sniffing the air. “That way!” Clay took off downt the street and we took a few more turns.
“Guys, it's gone.” I said as all of us stopped.
“Which means, so is Omi.” Said Raimundo. For about five minutes we just stood there in front of a subway entrance. (I don't mean the food place. But the subway train thing.) My tail started twitching.
“G-guys… Serpent's Tail!” I shouted pointing to it as it went down the station.
“No way! Jack-Bots, attack!” Shouted Jack as his robots came down towards us.
“I'm so not in the mood for this.” Said Kimiko building up her Chi. “FIRE!” She shouted as Jack went down the subway in his Jet-car with Wuya close behind.
“Earth!” Shouted Clay. He grabbed a robot and threw it into another one.
“Wind!' shouted Raimundo. He started a frenzy of kicks on one robot, flicked it, and it went wheeling into another robot and it fell apart. Clay gave the last one a death glare. It opened a hatch on its chest plate, pushed a button and it also fell apart.
“Come on!” I shouted, halfway down the steps. They followed and ended up in an empty subay station.
“Anyone see an evil boy genius and a ghost witch anywhere?” Asked Clay.
“No, I think they'd stand out in this crowd.” I said. “Shen Gon Wu!” I shouted again. The Serpent's Tail flew straight past us on the railway.
“That went faster then a turkey on Thanksgivin' day.” Said Clay. I jumped down onto the rails.
“Dojo! Get out of there!” Said Kimiko urgently.
“Are you kidding? These things havn't been used in years.” I said. Then I heard a constant click, which was getting closer. I turned around and a bright light was coming closer. My pupils started to dialate until they were smaller then a pickle seed. At the last second Clay lassoed me out of the way. I landed in Kimiko's arms. “Was that the cross-town? Or the local?”I asked.
“That was Jack Spicer and Wuya on that train!” Said Kimiko.
“Thought it looked evil.” Said Clay as a side comment.
“Coming through!” Shouted a voice from behind us. The group seperated in time for a L.I.F.O. (Large Identified Flying Object) to fly by.
“Midnight!”Shouted Raimundo as the figure turned around.
“And Shadow!” Added Clay. Midnoght made a mock bow to us and went down the same way as the Serpent's Tail and Jack did, while making a loud whooping noise.
 
*Angel*
“Whoo-hooo!”Shouted Riku like an Indian.
“Shut up!” I shouted back to him.
“Aw come on!” He complained. “Wall!” I turned just in time to avoid an on coming wall. The Serpent's Tail was still in my range. Then I heard a click behind me.
“Hey Riku?! What is that?” I asked. He turned around and screamed. I turned around and also screamed. Coming towards us was Dojo ON the train tracks.
“Go faster!” He shouted.
“You know, I DO anderstand the urgency of the situation1 Do you not?!” I screamed. Then the Serpent's Tail signal went up, straight up. “HOLD ON!” I shouted going up. “EARTH!” I went straight through solid earth and through an asphalt basket ball court. Dojo wasn't far behind.
“Get the Wu!” Shouted Riku pushing me off of the Kite. I jumped onto Jack Spicer's huge robot and knocked it over. Then using the force of it's fall I pushed off and grabbed the Serpent's Tail. On the way down I did a couple flips landing perfectly in a strandle position. Then Omi came up and grabbed the tail end.
“Omi! I challenge you to a Xialoin Showdown!” I shouted looking him square in the eyes.
“Name your challenge Midnight.” He said.
“So she finally talks.” Said Raimundo from the sidelines.
“Basket ball. Ten minutes on the clock. Whoever has the most points at the end wins.” I said.
“But I do not know how to play this game of baskets and balls. (Don't think of it the wrong way all you perverts…)
“But I do. Put me in the game.” Said a black kid stepping up beside Omi, basket ball in his hands. (I'm NOT a racest. (Sorry if I spelled that wrong.).)
“Who are you?” I asked.
“Jarmain.” He said.
“No way. I challenged you Omi.”
“Not if I challenge you to a Shen Yi Bu Dare.”Said Omi.
“What the hack is that?” I asked, completely oblivious to what he was saying.
“A Shen Yi Bu Dare. It is when you wadger two Shen Gon Wu and then Jarmain would be able to enter.” Explained Omi.
“Only one problem. I only have one Shen Gon Wu.” I said.
“No prob.” I turned around to see Jack walking towards me with a pair of boots. “Use these. The Jet Butsu. They allow you to defy gravity.” (I don't have anything against the `Wicked' song Defying gravity. I LOVE IT!)
“Thanks?” I said taking them. Then I turned back to Omi. “Fine then I except your Shen Yi Bu Dare.”
“Lets go, XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!” Both of us shouted. A blinding light surrounded us, and then the ground underneath us rose up to the stars.
 
I DO NOT own Xiaolin Showdown, Sonic X or Kingdom Hearts. I simply borrow their ideas and use them for my own selfish purposes. I only own Angel, Chuko, Ayoni, Necren, Kornta, and my friend chelsea owns Artemis. Now that I have proved this, no one can sue.
-RCR