Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 10-Shen Yi Bu Dare ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 10-Shen Yi Bu Dare-*Riku*
(Again with some new P.O.V.s)
“Holy crap! What's going on!?” I shouted as my body was dragged down to the ground due to the force of gravity. Of course no one answered my question. I looked up to see Angel and Omi still holding the Serpents Tail. Then the kid Jarmain fell between the cracks.
“Uh…Omi? Dog? What is all this?” He asked as he pulled himself up.
“This is a Xialoin Showdown, kid. So if you wanna run to your mommy it's too late now.”Said Angel. She turned to Omi. “Ready?”
“GON YE TEM PI!”Both of them shouted. The Serpent's Tail spiraled up as a score board appeared. Then it came down as a basketball.
“Jet Butsu!” She yelled jumping up and grabbing the ball. Touching back down she started to dribble down to the basket and finaly jumped up putting it in the hoop. “Beat that.” She said as our point value went up two.
“Two points? That ain't nothing to strut about.” Said Jarmain as he started dribbling past her.
“Yon She Kite!” She shouted flying by and grabbing the ball, flying it back to the other hoop. “Oh yeah. What'd you say about that little boy?”
“You going down.”
“Mmm-hmm. Tell that to your partner.” She said jumping off the Kite and running towards Omi who had the basket ball in his hands. Then at the last second he jumped up and threw the ball to Jarmain, who in turn put the ball in the hoop. This pattern continued for the next nine minutes, when the core was tied, Xiaolin 25, and Midnight 25.
“Come on Midnight!” I shouted.
“Defense!” Shouted Wuya.
“Jet Butsu!” She shouted. Ten seconds left. Jumping up she grabbed it and flew over to the opposite end of the court. Three seconds left. She lifted the ball and started to bring it down as Omi jumped up to stop her. One second. SWISH! She made it. I cheered, as Omi finished his tackle. As the light blinded everyone and set us on the ground again, I heard Angel scream.
“Midnight!” I cried running towards her. “Are you all right?”
“Just get him offa me!” She screamed. I grabbed Omi and threw him towards the Xiaolin Warriors. The She tossed me the Yong She kite. “Come on.” She said.
“Jet Butsu!” She shouted.
“Yong She Kite!” I shouted following her.
“Hold up!” Shouted Jack pulling up in front of Angel.
“What do you want?” She asked.
“Those are My Shen Gon Wu! Give `em back!” He shouted.
“Who says I had to?” She asked. “Ri-Shadow! Take the Wu. I'll meet you by the statue of Liberty after I deal with this retard.” She said tossing me three Shen Gon Wu.
“Just be careful.”I said flying by.
“Sure. You know that's my middle name.”
 
*Angel*
As soon as Riku left, I took off my mask.
“Who are you?” Asked Jack.
“None of your beeswax.” I said. (She looks different than Angel, so that's why she's not worrying that much.) “So why do you need the Wu?”
“Because it's mine! That's why.”He shouted.
“Give me a better answer than that.” I said. Then Wuya came out from behind Jack. She didn't phase me that much.
“She's stubborn Jack. Even I'm not that stupid. You'll need to barter with her.” Said Wuya.
“Ghostie's right. I'm as stubborn as a donkey's butt.” I said, starting to fly a little towards the citie's center.
“Okay, how about this, I'll give you my jetcar for the Jet Butstu.”
“Um. How about this, No!” I shouted flying away. I heard him following closly.
“Jack Bots, Attack!” He shouted. I flew down as they also followed me down.
“Riku! Help! Give the Wu to the Shadows and help me!”I thought to Riku.
Then I felt two pairs of ice cold hands grab my arms, and stop me in my tracks.
“Bring her this way.” Said Jack as the robots brought me over to him. “Hmmm. Well now you'll have to give me the Jet Butsu. Or you could work for me to keep them.” I spat on his car.
“That's what I think of your offer.”
“Fine. Anyway, I had some problems with a cat-girl not so long ago. But you can still come with me.” My eyes opened wide in fear.
“SHADOW!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.
“No use. Your friend was gonna meet you at the Statue of Liberty. There's no way he could hear you.” Said Jack.
“Uh Jack? Look that way.” Said Wuya.
“What the-“ he started.
“Eye of Dashi!” Shouted Riku. (That was one of Omi's Shen Gon Wu. That and the Falcon's eye.) A blue lightning bolt shocked the two robots that were holding me and I started to fall.
“Jet Butsu!” I shouted. “Just leave him Riku! Come on!” I shouted flying away. He followed and met me on the base of the statue.
“Angel! He knew my name when I was alive!”
“Sorry! But we had to get out of there A.S.A.P.”
“Well then lets go. There's still some more ground to cover before we hit Erie.” As he started to fly away I went in front of him.
“I'm sorry Riku.” I said.
“Hey. No prob Angel.”He said flying. “So what would you say to pizza and movies tonight?”
“I'd like that.” I said.
 
*Jack*
“Riku?” Asked Wuya. “Wasn't that the boy who Chase Young killed last year?”
“Nah. It couldn't have been. He died saving Angel, remember?” I asked turning the ignition.
“Of course I remember you dolt.” Don't forget I've lived longer than you.”
“No duh. There's a reason you're a gohst.”I said.
“But I think there's a certain kitty we should call back. Maybe even a lizard?” Asked Wuya slyly.
“As soon as we get back to my house. Lets just hope Katnappe' doesn't eat me alive first…”
 
CLIFFHANGER!! So I think anyway. I'm still trying to get the story rolling. But here's some food for thought… who's going to figure out Angel's new identity first? The Xiaolin Warriors, or Jack?
-RCR