Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 11-Some secrets should stay secret ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11-Some secrets should stay secret -*Chuko*
“Artemis Haun! I'm gonna kill you!”I jumped awake and blinked.
“I'm up. I'm up.” I said, mumbling. I sat up and looked around. In one corner of the ring we had Kimiko. And in the other corner we had Artemis.
“What I do?” Asked Artemis.
“You kicked me!”
“Oh yeah? Prove it!”Retaliated Artemis
“Fine. FI-“Started Kimiko.
“What's going on here?” Asked a small voice. I turned and saw Kairi. Kimiko pointed to Artemis.
“She kicked me!”
“No I didn't!”I might've accidentaly kicked you when I walked by. But I didn't deliberatly kick you.”
“Kimiko, can't you just let it slide this time?” Asked Kairi.
“Fine. But next time, you're toast Haun.” Threatened Kmiko.
“How come you guys are always fighting?” Asked Kairi.
“Mostly for the fact that we can, not much for the fact that we want to.” Said Artemis.
“But you have to be exited today!” Said a small female voice.
“Ayoni!” I shouted, flying towards her.
“You bet I am.” Said Artemis, sliding behind a curtain and changing.
“Why?” Asked Kairi.
“Because she's singing a duet with another girl. And we're going to ask if she can sleep over tonight.” Said Kimiko.
“That sounds cool. May I come?” She asked.
“Sure. I don't think Knuckles wants to go, neither does Shadow, Omi, or Sora.” I said. “So yeah. I don't think Dojo would mind.”
“Don't think I wouldn't mind what?” Asked a voice.
“Oh hi Dojo! We were just wondering if Kairi could come with us to see Arty sing.” Said Kimiko.
“I guess. But just so long as you aren't afraid of heights. I know Goofy almost barfed when he tried it for the first time.” Said Dojo, slinking away down the hall.
“Thanks Dojo!” Shouted Ayoni.
“Sure! Just be outside in five minutes! You got that girls?” He asked.
“Yup!” All of us replied.
“So where is the contest at?” Asked Ayoni.
“It's in Erie. Not one of the most exiting places in the world but it'll do.” Said Kimiko, putting on one of her crazy outfits. (The one from Katnappe'. First season, episode four I think.)
“I'll make us some breakfast. Is a creppe' okay with everyone?” I asked. All the girls nodded. I snapped my fingers, and a steaming hot plate full of the French breakfast appeared in my hand. As everyone grabbed one I added, “Hope you like srawberry.” Each bit into theirs and `mmmmed'.
“Where'd you learn how to do this?” Asked Ayoni. “I mean, me and shadow are on the road a lot, and
we usually go without breakfast.”
“Angel, she taught me a lot of tricks like this…before she, well you know…”I said, voice trailing off. For a moment all was silent.
“Well, I think she almost deserved it.” Said Artemis, walking out of the door.
“What the?! Why do you think that?!” I yelled, following her out the door.
“Yeah Artemis! If you didn't meet her then you wouldn't know Raimundo at all!”Shouted Kimiko.
“Well, don't forget She took Jack's offer. If she didn't have to if she didn't want to, but she took it anyway.” Said Artemis walking out to the courtyard.
“Yes, but you shouldn't make a statement about something like that to a dead person!” Shouted Ayoni.
“Well she wasn't dead when I thought that!” She shouted.
“What's going on here?”
All of us turned to see Clay walking out with Dojo and Raimundo.
“Oh nothing. Artemis was just saying Angel deserved to die.” I said, getting on Dojo.
“Now why on earth would you think something like that?” Asked Raimundo.
“Because I do.” She replied.
 
*Angel*
“Come on Riku! We're going to be late!” I shouted.
“Hold on! I'm trying to get my pants on!” He shouted.
“Fine! I'll meet you downstairs. And make sure your pants are on.” I shouted, going out of the hotel door. Once I got to the end of the hall, Riku came out of the bedroom looking frazzled and tired.
“And tell me why this contest wakes people up at eight thirty in the morning?” He asked.
“Because people in Erie are crazy. Now hurry up! We need to get there before the mall opens.” I said runing down the stairs. (It's true. I'm from Erie and I am one of the weirdest people here. Trust me on this.) Riku was at my heels. My bag of clothes were in my hands, as Riku's were with the shadows. Once outside the hotel, Riku stopped me and grabbed my clothing bag. With a snap of his fingers, my bag was gone in a cloud of black smoke. “Thanks.” I said, running down the street.
“Jetbutsu!” I heard from behind me. I jumped up and Riku grabbed me.
After a few minutes of flying, we reached the mall. I breathed out.
“So are you ready?” Asked Riku.
“Just peachy.” I replied.
“You do know the song don't you?” He asked anciously.
“Of course I do! Now come on, I need to register in.” I said walking towards the mall doors.
“Hey Elena! Tobias!” Shouted a familiar voice. I looked to see the Xiaolin warriors walking towards me, and… Oh My Gosh! Kairi was with them! So was Ayoni!
Riku and I ran right up to them.
“Hi1” I said enthusiacticaly. “Who's this?” I asked pointing to Kairi.
“This is Kairi. And this is Ayoni.” Said Clay, pointing to each of them.
“Well it's nice to meet you.” Said Riku.
“Are you ready?” Asked Artemis, walking up to me.
“You bet. Should we go in now?” I asked. She nodded and the whole group walked in.
“Hey Elena, how would you like to have a sleepover tonight?” Asked Kimiko walking up to me.
“Well, Tobias would need to come as well.” I said.
“Why?” Asked Kimiko.
“Because we hardly go anywhere without each other.” I said.
“I guess he can come then, but he can stay with the boys.” Said Artemis. “Look1 There's the registration center. Elena, why don't you go put some makeup on?” Asked Artemis throwing the bag of the stuff at me. “I'll sign us both in and meet you here when your'e done.”
“Where is it? The bathroom I mean.” I said.
“In one of the main department stores.” Said Kimiko.
I walked away with Riku not far behind.
 
*Clay*
(I don't think I've used him before…)
“Clay?” Asked Artemis as Tobias and Elena walked away.
“What?” I asked.
“Can you follow them? I don't trust them all that much.”
“Sure I can.” I said walking away. “But your'e probably overreactin' Artemis.”
“I never overreact. Just stay alert.”
“Gotcha.” I said following the pair into the crowd. They went into the SEARS department store and hid behind some prom dresses. I moved closer and heard the conversation.
“I don't know if we should go tonight Riku.” Said Elena. “Wasn't Riku that boy who died for Angel?”
“I think we should. Who knows, we might have a good time Angel. I mean, we haven't been around a lot of other kids lately.” Said the supposed Riku. “But that couldn't be OUR Angel. Could it?” I thought, taking a peek through some of the dresses. Neither of them looked like they did before, at all. But there was a slight chance…
“Riku, What if Sora, or Kairi figure it out?” I mean, they both know us better than the others do.” Said the supposed Angel.
“I don't think it's them we need to worry about. I think it's Chuko, Shadow and Master Fung.” Said the supposed Riku. “Hold on. We didn't tell `em about Master Fung or Shadow.”
“I don't know. Do you think we should risk it?”
“I think we should give it a try.” At that I knew for sure that Elena and Tobias were Angel and Riku. The people who died one year ago.
“I have to tell the others.” I said under my breath. I stood up and walked into the crowd.
“Artemis! Chuko!” I said running towards them. “Your'e nevber gonna belive this, but elena and Tobias are actually…”
“Hey guys! Artemis, are you ready to sing?” I turned to see Angel/Elena and Riku/ Tobias, walking towards us.
“You bet! Lets get in line. We go on next.” Said Artemis. “Tell me later.” She said under her breath. I nodded and watched as Artemis got in line.”Tonight. Tonight Angel and Riku will be revealed.” I thought.
 
Bum Bum Buuum. Like it? Sorry it took a while to type, I canonly type from nine to nine forty five, but I can sometimeds stay up later if I'm quiete. But yeah. I have another chunk of the story figured out,and some of you may not like what I do. Don't worry the only people/person who dies is ~Censored.~. Sorry my computor does that a lot. Anyway. Please R&R. also since I'm taking so long t type, check out Animegirl214 for more stories. Some include `Legends Acadamy', Girl in the Akutsuki', `One Artemis is bad enough', and `FeudalFairytale'. Read those and I'm sorry if I misspelled some titles.
-RCR