Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 13-Plan in motion ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 13-Plan in motion-*Shadow*
“So you see, if you go on your fingertips then it will be more efficient to sneak in. Do you get what I am saying?” Asked Omi. I opened my eyes and gave him a death glare.
“Why are you talking to me?” I asked.
“Well one, because Ayoni asked me to and second, it is time for dinner.” He said walking off. I sat up and yawned. “Ayoni. Stupid litle butterfly girl. Can't belive I actually saved her. But then again, it is better than traveling alone. But Maria wouldv'e been…”
“Watch out!” Shouted Kimiko. Someone walked into me and started falling to the ground. Whatever she was carrying started to fly upwards. And on reflex, I bent down, grabbed the girl around her waist, held my laft hand up and move it around to get everything on my hand. I looked down and saw Elena, relief painted on her face.
“Thanks.” She said as I pulled her the rest of the way onto her feet and hand her, her sandwhich pile.
“No problem.” I mumbled walking away.
“Is he always this grouchy?” I heard her ask.
“Sometimes worse.” Said Kimiko. “Hey Shadow! Dinner's outside tonight!”
“Fine.” I said turning around and following her out the door.
“Look you stupid idiot. Following humans, AND letting them feed you. You used to be great, no one would stand in your way. Now…” As we came to where the group was sitting, Elena began to pass out the sandwhiches. She looked like she belonged in this picture, just no in the right way. Hopefully Artemis's crazy plan will be for the best. Helf the people here knew about it. Heck, she hardly told me! I took a sandwhich and sat down. I gave half of it to Ayoni since I didn't eat stuff like this.
“So Elena, Tobias, where'd you guys live?” Asked Artemis. Tobias took a huge gulp of his sandwhich.
“Well, our parents work for the army, so we're always moving around.” Explained Tobias.
“So you two are siblings?” Asked Dojo. I wanted to see how far this would go before the potion kicked in, and to see the story they wove out for us.
“In a sense. You see, I was adopted to his family when I was four.” Said Elena.
“So where did they adopt you from? Some where along this side of the world considering your skin color.” Said Kimiko.
“Tokyo.” Said Tobias.
“No way!” Said Kimiko. “That's where I'm from!”
“Coolio.” Said Elena, giving her a `peace' sign.
“Our turn now.” Said Tobias. He turned towards me. “How'd you end up here? I mean you and Knuckles don't seem to fit in all that well with this crowd.”
“I came here on my own accord. Knuckles came here because he was merely talking out of stupidity.” I said leaning against a tree. I shot Knuckles a glance and he slowly stood up.
“Hate stupid hedgehogs. Always think they're better than the rest of us.” He said walking away.
“He sounds pleasant. Has HE always been like this?” Asked Elena.
“Not always.” Answered Chuko.
“Not before Angel died.” Said Raimundo.
“Thi Angel, was she a close friend of yours? Any personal relationships?” Asked Elena. “Well I'll be, if this isn't an Angel move I don't know what is”
“Artemis.”I thought
“What?”She replied.
“She's her”
“Perfect.” She said
“Well, most of us did have relationship with her. But I think Rai, Chuko, Sora and Knuckles were the closest.” Said Clay.
“Raimundo, did you ever kiss her?” Asked Tobias.
“Tried, but once she kised me. On the cheeck…” He answered, lost in thought. Then, at that moment, Tobias fell over.
“Hurry! Before he's fully out!” Said Artemis. Sora went up to Tobias's unconciousbody. Then, into his ear, he whispered his full name. As he drew back, nothing happened.
“Maybe it's not him.” Said Ayoni. I looked at Tobias's face.
“What are you doing?! Get away from him!” Shouted Elena.
“No! Apparently Clay was right. Look.” I said.
As soon as it was over we all staired at them in silence.
“Angel? Is it really you?” Asked Raimundo.
“Angel Young.” Said Artemis. Then she fell over and started to turn back into the person we all knew. Her black hair turned into the usual brown hair.
“So. What now?” asked Chuko.
“I don't know. Guess we just bring `em to the Temple.” Said Clay. Artemis reached for Angel but Raimundo stopped her.
“I'll do it. I owe her that much.” He said walking away with Angel's limp body in his arms.
“I'll carry Riku.” Said Sora.
“Put him in the Shen Gon Wu vault.” Said Clay.
“Why would I want to do that!? He's my friend!” Shouted Sora.
“Because we have to! Now come on Sora!” He said leading him towards the vault. Soon everyon dispersed into Angel's room. But Ayomi and I stayed were we where.
“So where do we go now?” She asked me. I looked at the moon. “Maria.”
“We make sur that Angel is okay. Then we leave.”I said walking away towards the mountain.
 
Sorry. I typed this in one night and the end of the last chapter. Hasta noodles!
-RCR