Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 18- The power of Music ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 18-The power of Music-*Angel*
I looked into Raimundo's eyes.
“I accept.”I said.
“How about this as well. If I win, you need to take off your mask, and-,”
“If I win? I get one extra Shen Gon Wu than bargained.”
“Deal. Whoever can balance longest without falling off is the winner.”
“Let's go,” I started.
“XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!” Both of us shouted. A blinding white light erupted from the Changing Chopsticks and engulfed us all. Raimundo and I where placed on opposite sides of a rope tha went between two masts. Everyone else was on the bottom of the deck. I also noticed something anout their apperal. Instead of the normal uniforms, they had a blue outfit with gold lining. Over their head, they had a hood that covered their mouth and the bottom of their eyes. In the center of the tops, each had their own symbolized element. But Dojo remained the same.
Both of us dropped into a fighting stance.
“Ready?” He shouted. The waves were crashing up over our heads and onto the deck. I nodded.
“GON YE TAM PI!” Both of us shouted.
“Fire!” I shouted, as I stepped forwards and made a palm heel strike. Nothing happened. When I did the strike, it was supposed to shoot a ball of flame at him. “Earth!” I shouted. Again nothing happened. “Wind?” I asked. “Water?” I whispered. Raimudo screamed and I looked at what he was screaming about. I joined in as well. I huge wave crashed right on top of both of us. It caused me to fall off the rope, but I grabbed it just the same.
“Typhoon Boom, Wind!” I looked up to see a huge gust of wind coming towards me. Before it hit me though, I let go.
“Rouge.” I said as I fell. Almost instantainiously I turned into the famous Rouge the Bat, jewel theif by profession. I flew up and faced Raimundo. “Now do you honestly think that would work on me?” I asked. I even sounded like her!
Raimundo's expression was that of confussion. I landed on the rope and walked, carefully towards him.
“Ang-Midnight.” I said. Again, I was back in Midnight's body. “Thank you Master Fung. That scroll did help.”
“That's it! No more playing around!” Shouted Raimundo as he ran towards me. For now I just stayed there and waited for him.
“Artemis.” I said. Then I was turned into the girl who kissed him only minutes earlier. For a second Raimundo stopped running and just stared at me. Casually I walked up to him and tripped him. “Midnight.” I said. Raimundo was falling now, but he grabbed onto some of the rigging and began climbing up again.
“Come on Raimundo!”shouted Clay.
“Yeah! Show her what your'e made of!” Shouted Artemis.
“Okay. I'lll give you one more free shot!” I shouted, as I jumped down. I grabbed onto the rigging only feet below him.
“Typhoon Boom, Wind!” He shouted. I held on tighter to the ropes for dear life. Once the wind subdued I looked up and saw he was back on top of the origional rope. I started climbing up, and once I was back on top, he took out his Shen Gon Wu.
“Golden Tiger Claws!” He shouted. He scrathed the air and jumped into a purple portal. Then he disappeared. I couldn't feel his presence anywhere either. I backed up the mast behind me, and prepaired my next attack. Then, right beside me, Raimundo tackled me. The only downside was he pushed us both off the edge.
As we were falling I grabbed onto the riggings.
“Music.” I said.
“What?” Asked Raimundo.
I looked into his eyes, and he into mine. Mine were a burning teal green color. He became transfixed. I began to sing.
“I think you can do much better than me.” I started to sing.
“After all the lies that I made you believe.” Sang back Raimundo.
“Guilt kicks in and I start to see, the edge of the bed where your nightgown used to be. Oh oh oh.
I told myself I won't miss you, but I remember.
What it feels like beside you.
I really miss your hair in my face, everywhere your innecence stays, and I think you should know this, you deserve much better than me.” Both of us were dancing with each other in midair.
“Raimundo! Snap out of it!” Shouted Dojo.
“It won't work!” I shouted down. I looked back at him. “Continue.”
“While lookin' through your old box of notes.
Found those pictures I took that you were looking for.
If there's one memory I don't want to lose. That time at the mall you and me in the dressing room. Oh oh oh.
I told myself I won't miss you, but I remember, what it feels like beside you.
I really miss your hair in my face, everywhere your innecence stays, and I think you should know this, you deserve much better than me.
The rain it is getting colder, we should have never said it was over.
And I can't pretend, I won't think about you when I'm older.
Cause we never really had a closure.
This can't be the end.
“I really miss you hair in my face, everywhere your innecence stays.
And I think you should know this, you deserve much better than me!
I really miss your hair in my face, everywhere your innecence stays.
And I think you should know this, you deserve much better than me!
You deserve much better than me!
You deserve much better than me!
You deserve much better than me!”He finished. I had provided the guitar, drums and other things just to provide extra mood.
(In one part I guessed what the words were.) We stopped dancing and I looked in his eyes. I took him out of the trance.
“Your'e right. I do!” I said, as I pushed him away. But he reacted quicker than I had thought. I grabbed onto me and put me in front of him and the ground. I awaited the impact to deck, but for a second nothing happened. Then I did feel the impact. Though this time, it was on concrete. “Ow.” I groaned as I sat up. All around me was the Xiaolin warriors and Artemis.
“Take off your mask.” Said Omi.
“I will. The only problem is that you never specified when or where.”I said. “Rouge.” I turned into the bat again and flew up. “See you later.” I said as I flew away. Then I heard a bit of commotion behind me.
I looked to my left and started flying on my back with my hands behind my head. “What do you want now?” I asked in a Rouge manor of speaking.
“You promised to take off your mask!” Shouted Artemis.
“Okay!” I said, as I reached to my face. (Rouge is just kind of like a costume. But everything she was wearing is underneath.) Slowly I took off my mask a threw it like a frisbee at them. Kimiko barely kept hold of it.
But as soon as I did throw it I flew over to Dojo and pulled his tail. Once he turned around I flew towards the Temple. Only God knew what would happen if they got there first.
 
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted and I hope you like these. I've been putting a lot of effort into this. And Chels, check your new review on L.A.
-RCR