Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 20- That's interesting ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 20-That's interesting-*Raimundo*
“Ungh. My head hurts.” I groaned.
“Don't sit up. You were out cold.” Came a calm soothing voice. I opened my eyes and saw Artemis.
“What happened? I know Angel went bazerk but after I started floating I blacked out.” I said.
“I don't know what happened. But she was mad. At you and Riku. He's also unconsious.” I turned my head to the side and saw his figure alone on a mat.
“Where's Angel?” I asked.
“She's at the bottom of the vault. Kimiko and Clay are gaurding her right now.”
“Do you know what made her act this way?”
“No one does. Well most of us don't anyway. Master Fung is talking to Ayoni, Chuko and Knuckles right now. He already talked to Clay and Kimiko.
“Where's Omi?”
“He's with Dojo on a Shen Gon Wu mission. Now you lay down. I'll be right next to Riku.”She said, crawling over to him. I closed my eyes and breathed.
”Why would she be so mad at me?” I thought to Kimiko.
“Rai? Is that you?” She thought back.
“Yeah. I'm still in bad shape though. What's going on over in the vault?”
“Nothng really. I think Angel is still unconsious for the moment.”
“Can you tell me when she's awake?”
“Sure. And to answer your question, I think she saw you and Arty kiss.”
“No, she was here at the Temple when we kissed. How could she have seen us?”
“I don't know. Wait,… I think she's awake. Hold on.” I lost contact with her for a while. I looked at the door, hoping that something interesting would happen. It did. “Rai! Get a hold of Master Fung and tell him to get down her now! Something weird is going on!”
“Gotcha. Artemis.”
“What is it?” She asked coming over to me.
“Kimiko just told me to get Master fung down to the vault, something's happening.”
“Okay. I'll be right back. “ She said as she kissed me on the forhead. “If anything happens, tell me.”
At that, she walked out of the room.
 
*Kimiko*
“Clay get down here! Now! Something weird's going on!” I shouted.
“What's going on! Don't tell me she's dead!” He shouted, running down the steps.
“Trust me on this, it is anything but dead.” I said.
“What do you mean it? He asked. I heard his footsteps stop behind me. “Tell me you're seeing this.” He said.
“You bet I am.” I said. Right now, in front of us was Chase Young. It's just that, he was sleeping.
“How'd he get in here?” Asked Clay. I shrugged my shoulders.
“Poke him.” I said.
“I'm not gonna poke him, that's just stupid.” He said. “You poke him.”
“No way!'
“He's not there anymore.” I turned around to see a black dragon with a purple stomach. Smoke was steaming out of its mouth. (Malifecent.)
“I'll take Chase.” I said. The dragon murmmered something and turned into Artemis. “Now this is just crazy.” She was also sleeping, as was the dragon and Chase. Bit creepy. Then Artemis muttered something and she turned into Raimundo.
“Well wake him up!” Shouted Clay. I didn't have to. Raimundo sat up boltright and turned into Angel.
“What happened?” She asked. “What happened!” I just stared at her.
“Kimiko! Is everything alright?” I looked up the steps to see Master Fung.
“I think so. But Angel wasn't there for a while.” Said Clay.
“First she was Chase Young, then a black dragon, Artemis and then Raimundo. Then Clay woke her up and she went back to normal.” I said. Master Fung nelt down next to her and supported her back.
“I want you two to keep watch for now. DO NOT let anyone down here. When I come up seel it.” Said Master Fung.
“Okay.” Clay and I make our way back up the steps.
“Think she'll be okay?” I asked.
“I sure hope so.” He answered.
 
*Angel*
“Master Fung, what happened? Where am I?” I asked.
“You're in the Shen Gon Wu vault. As for what happened I'm not entirly sure. Are you alright?” I nodded, then shook my head. “Would you mind telling me what's wrong?”
“Yes, I would mind.” I said. “Did I hurt anyone?”
“You've made Raimundo and Riku unconsious. Not to mention yourself. Are you sure everything is alright?”
“I'm not sure.” I said, looking up. “All I know, is that I need to leave. Get away from here. Before I hurt someone else.”
“Is that what you really want to do?” He asked. I looked at his eyes and said, “Yes.”
“When do you want to leave?”
“As soon as I can.” I answered.
“Very well.” He said going up the stairs aways. I followed him. Then he stopped in front of a drawer and pulled out a gray cloth and handed it to me. “The Shroud of Shadows. It allows you to become invisible at any given time.”
“Thank you.” I said as I took it. “I'll get some things I need and be on my way then.” I said as I started up the stairs. Then I stopped and turned around. “Here's your scroll.” I said as I handed him the Shen Gon Wu scroll. “It's been very helpful to me the past days. And thank you. Please don't tell the others.”
“Of course. Good bye Angel Young.”
“Please don't use my last name. Shroud of Shadows.” I said. I threw the cloth into the air and let it fall over me, making me invisible. Then I ran up the stairs and out of the Temple, waiting for tonight for when they would set the trap for Midnight.
 
Okay. I don't really have anything to add…. Bye bye
-RCR