Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 21- She's What-? ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 21-She's What?-* Angel*
As soon as I saw Master Fung come out of the vault, I headed towards my old room. There were a few things I needed to get before tonight. So hopefully no one was around my hallway. As I passsed the gardens, I saw Knuckles and Artemis. Both of them were talking to each other, so I snuck up behind them to listen.
“What do you think Master Fung's going to do to her?” Asked Knuckles.
“I don't really know or care all that much. She already tried to kill Raimundo and Riku.” Said Artemis.
“But if you hadn't meet her in the first place, then you would've never been here.”
“So? I think she's too much of a threat. Didn't you feel all of the power eminating from her? If that happens again… What I'm trying to say, is that she's like a bomb, waiting for the right powder, trigger, and target.”
“So what you're saying is that you want her to leave.”
“Yes, I don't think it was smart of her to came back at all from Limbo, or wherever she came back from.”
I scowled at Artemis and wished I had something to throw at her. I looked at the ground and saw the perfect thing. An apple! (I actually got hit in the head once.Tyler, you rmember…) I picked it up and took aim. I pulled back my arm and threw. It didn't hit the right person though. Knuckles stopped dead in his tracks, rotten apple sliding down his red dredlocks.
“Who did that?” He asked. “Raimundo!” He shouted. Artemis blocked him.
“No, he's in bed remember?”
“Oh yeah. But who threw it?”
“It probably fell off of the tree.”
“There are two reasons I can't believe you.”
“Why?”
“One, because I felt it come from behind me. Two, because we just passed the apple tree.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah oh. I think someone's here!”
“Midnight, she wants her mask. Come on. We have to tell Master Fung.” Said Artemis as she ran out of the garden. Knuckles followed after he wiped off most of the apple.
“Artemis, hold on!”
I laughed to myself and followed them to the main Temple, where my room was. Once they went straight, I made the left turn to my room. And guess who was in front of my room.
“She what!” Screamed Chuko.
“She left. That's what I just told you.” Said Master Fung.
“But-but-but, she can't just leave. We've gone pretty much everywhere together. She wouldn't just leave!”
“Why wouldn't she? I mean, Shadow left me.” Said Ayoni.
“True. Master fung, do you know where she went?” Asked Sora as he held Chuko. She was crying into his shirt.
“Unfortunatly I don't.” Answered Master Fung.
“Hey, when's Omi and Dojo going to get back?” Asked Clay.
“I'm not sure of that either. Why?”
“Because I need to ask Dojo something.”
“Mind telling us Clay?” Asked Kimiko.
“Okay, remember when she first came here?” He started. Everyone nodded. Ayoni shook hers. “Good. Well I remember Dojo saying that Angel had a Shen Gon Wu in her.”
“So if that Shen Gon Wu activates,” started Kimiko.
“We can find Angel!” Shouted Chuko. She flew out of Sora's hand and spun around, letting her wings spread wide. Then she stopped and just fluttered the tips of her wings so she lowered herself a little at a time.
“Cool. So when-,” Started Sora.
“Master Fung!” I turned around and instantly pushed myself a wall to avoide being eaten alive. (Figure of speech.)
“What is it Artemis?” Asked Master Fung.
“Midnight ~huff~ is here ~huff~ Apple at Kunckles.” She panted.
“Alright, everyone, take your positions at the vault. No doubt she will be expecting resistance when getting her mask.” Said Master Fung. He walked down the hall and everyone followed him. Once I saw Chuko leave eyesight I opened my door. I sighed and closed it. Then I took off the Shroud of Shadows and put it on the floor. Everything looked like I had left it. I walked up to the window. Still broken. I smiled to myself and went over to my bag. I picked it up and slung it over my shoulder. As I turned to leave, I heard something fall to the ground. I turned around and saw a piece of paper. I set my bag back down and bent over to pick it up. As I unfolded it, I wondered who drew it. Then I saw who. Sora tried to draw me, as well as Chuko, Knuckles, Kimiko, Clay and Omi. The only reason I could tell it was them, was because they signed their names at the bottom. A tear formed in my eyes. There was a date at the bottom. The date I died. May seventh two-thousand five. There was a plus mark crease where they had folded. The tear dropped onto the page and ruined an image.
I folded it again and put it in me bag. I picked up the Shroud of Shadows and jumped out of the window. I landed without a sound on the dirt below.
“Shroud of Shadows.” I said. I ran towards the front gate. “I have to put this somewhere safe and easy to get to.” I thought. I jumped through the gate and sat down on the steps. “But where?” I looked around and saw two big flower pots. “That'll work.” I walked up to it and placed my bags down and put the Shen Gon Wu on top of it. Then I tuned back towards the Temple.
“Jimeny Cricket.” I said. In a flash of light I was the small cricket witch I had been friends with.
“Well, better get in positin.” I said. I hopped towards the Shen Gon Wu vault to get ready for my infiltration tonight.
 
*Wuya*
“Hello. Prrrah.”
“Jack.” I said, flying over to him.
“What do you want hag?” He asked.
“Katnappe's back.”
“She is? Does she have her body?” He asked, walking over to her.
“Find out for yourself.” I said to him. I stayed back and just listened. From what I could tell, she failed her mission. I flew forwards.
“If Katnappe' can't handle the job. I know someone who can.” I said.
“Who?” they both asked in unison.
“My brother. Necren.” I said.
 
Gotta go take my doogies on a walk. Hasta.
-RCR