Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 22-Infiltration ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 22-Infiltration-*Angel*
I stuck my head around the wall. Right now I couldn't see anything. But then I looked up in the rafters and saw Clay and Knuckles waiting to jump on anything that moves. Dojo was waiting with them. But he was in his small form. Then I looked around on floor level. Right next to me was Sora, Keyblade in hand. On my left was Artemis, her katana in hand. Gaurding the other entrance was Kimiko and Omi. I didn't see the fairies, Raimundo, Riku, Kairi or Master Fung anywhere though. That might be a problem. Then again, Kairi probably wouldn't fight.
I backed out of sight as slowly as I could from the doorway to the other side of a plant. I sighed.
“Kairi.” In a flash of light I turned into my red haired friend. I walked casualy through the doorway and went straight over to Sora.
“Kairi, what are you doing here? Is she here yet?” Asked Sora. By then I had guessed that Kairi was posted as lookout.
“Yes.” I answered slowly.
“Where did she enter?”
“Through that door.” I answered, pointing to the door that I entered though.
“Wait a second-,” He started.
“Midnight!” I shouted. In a flash of light I was wearng my outfit, tail and ears also there. But my mask was on, and the one in the middle of the room was still there.
I figured it didn't matter if everyone knew I was there or not. But as soon as the light filled up the room, Artemis ran at me. I jumped diagonaly forwards to one of the many pillars that were placed around the room. Once I hit the pillar I jumped off of that and grabbed onto a piece of red ribbon. It immediantly began to rip.
“Crud.” I said to myself. I looked around the room to a vantage point. There were none.
“Fire!” I looked down, and Kimiko began jumping up pillars the same way I had. Then she made a strong leap from the opposite side of the building. I let go and she grabbed onto the ribbon I had held. It ripped a little more and finally ripped in half. She didn't let go though. She was falling right over me.
“Rouge.” I said. A flash of light I was the jewel theif. And I flew to the opposite end of the vault.
 
*Knuckles*
“What the heck?!” I thought to myself. Midnight turned into Rouge the Bat. “That's it, I'm going to-,” “The only person I've ever seen who can do that is, Angel. Midnight is Angel.” I turned to Clay. But he wasn't on the rafters, neither was Dojo quite frankly. I looked down and Dojo was flying straight towards Rouge. Clay was on top of him. I growled and flew down to Kimiko.
 
*Raimundo*
“Kimiko!” I shouted as she fell from the ceiling. I ran forwards out of the vault and caught her as she almost hit the ground.
“Thanks.” She said. Knuckles landed a moment later after I caught her.
“You okay?” He asked. Kimiko nodded. I looked around the room. It was total chaos. The bat was fighting Artemis, Sora and Omi. Then to top it off Dojo and Clay were making ariel attacks. Master Fung and Riku were waiting in the vault. And the fairies were firing off protective spells as fast as they could.
“Think they need any help?” I asked.
“I think they're pretty well off.” Said Kimiko.
“Actually, I just noticed something about Midnight.” Said Knuckles.
“What is it?” I asked.
“Well, to start I-,”
“Ahhhhh!” Thud! Artemis landed in the wall right next to us. Rubble clattered to the floor.
“Artemis!” I shouted.
“Rai?” She asked. “Where is the bat? I need to kill it.”
“Don't know where it is.” I answered.
“Actually, the bat's name is Rouge.” Said Knuckles.
“I don't care what the name is. I just want to kill it.”
 
*Angel*
I ducked down and rolled. Dojo's tail swept overhead and the Keyblade came down to where my head was. Then I got right back up and started blocking. It was too hard to fight my friends. Then again, I did send Artemis into the wall.
“Water!” Shouted Omi. He spun around in the air towards me. I backed up and put my hand up in a guard. Then I felt the wall against my back. Omi's barrage stopped.
“She's at the wall!” Shouted a voice. I looked up and saw Chuko and Ayoni flying around in the rafters. Chuko was the one that shouted. Then she looked at me and smirked. She didn't even know it was me. Then everyone who was attacking me first backed away, and Riku stepped out from the vault.
I gasped. I couldn't fight him. On Destiny Island I couldn't even beat him in a simple sword fight. Slowly he drew his sword. I needed someone with a sword. Then, I thought of someone.
“Sora.” I said. In a flash, I was the spikey haired boy who was standing less than ten feet away. The Keyblade was in my hand, and the real Soras', was gone.
Riku ran forwards with the Dark Keyblade in hand. (There is such a thing. It takes away your heart if you put it up to your chest… I didn't realize this until just now. Oh! Well I don't know what'll happen.) I also ran forwards and swung the Keyblade. Sparks erupted from the blades and I slowed to a halt and turned around. Riku was already coming in for a second blow. I jumped up and brought the Keyblade down onto his and hooked the end of mine around the end of his. As I flipped, I jerked the Keyblade and sent Riku's flying in the air. I landed and he turned. I held out my hand and the Dark Keyblade landed. I spun each around and pointed them towards Riku. Then I threw each one at him. Both went under his arms, but the hilts, being as large as they were, caught his arms and kept going until they collided with the wall. Riku hung helplessly. While he was there. I ran towards the center of the vault where my mask was. Artemis got up from where I had thrown her and started to run forwards. I grabbed the mask and jumped up.
“Chuko.” I said. In a flash I was my friend who was in the rafters. I looked down and Dojo was already flying towards me. Then I started flying as fast as I could towards the rafters. The two fairies who were already up there flew down . I looked up and saw a piece of glass that was blocking my way out. Then an idea came to my mind.
“Angel!” I shouted. But while I did that, I started to fall. “Wings!” I shouted. For a moment they didn't come. I fell past Dojo and Clay and kept right on falling. But all of a sudden, gold dragon wings sprouted from my shoulder blades. And as each section of the wing sprouted, a flash of light was produced. I pulled up at the last second and started flying up again.
 
*Kimiko*
“Midnight doesn't know about Angel or Chuko! So how could she turn into… ~gasp~ Angel turned into Chase Young, the black dragon, Raimundo, and Artemis. That must mean Angel is Midnight!”
 
*Angel*
As I was flying up, I heard something under me. It wasn't Dojo either. I looked down. There was Riku. He had both Keyblades in his hands, and he was leaping from pillar to pillar to reach me.
“You won't give up will you?!” I shouted down.
“Not a chance!” He replied.
“Then it will be my pleasure to break you down.” I flew over to the nearest pillar and kicked it in two places. Then about a three foot length fell to my hands. I turned my body towards Riku and flew towards him. He lept at me. Both of us were in mid air loking directly at each other. Then I saw something in his eyes: Realization.
“Get her Riku!” Shouted Artemis from below us. Riku and I passed each other and I hurled the piece of pillar behind me. I didn't know if I hit, but I had to get out of there and fast. I reached the opposite end of the wall and pushed off of that, flying towards the ceiling. I put my hands over my head, waiting for the crash of the glass. It came not a moment too soon.
I broke through the glass. I was suspended in air with it for a second, then my wings opened and I started to fly towards the front gate. I looked down over the courtyard and saw everyone run out of the vault. I also saw dojo flying up towards me with Clay and Master Fung on his back. I shook my head and flew straight down into some back alleys. Dojo tried to follow me, but he couldn't fit in that form. So he flew over top. Then I finaly broke out from in front of him, causing him to loose speed. I kept heading for the front doors.
I saw them in front of me. I put my hand in front of me and grabbed my things as I broke free of the gates. But I also broke the plant theat was hiding my things. Dirt, glass and an asortment of hybiscus flowers scattered all over the front steps. I looked behind me and saw Dojo, still pursuing. I looked at the mask in my hands.
“Was this worth all the pain it put me through to get it?” I asked myself. Then I flung it behind me and flew off into the night.
 
Hi guys. I'm almost coming to a close again. And I still don't know who I'm going to kill of. Actually, I was thinking about killing angel…Again. But permanently. Or I could make a triquel… I couold if I wanted to. I need some help on this guys.
RCR