Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 24-Capture ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 24-Capture-*Angel*
“Riku.” I said to myself. Tears dripped down my face and to the ground below. My bag was twirling around beneath me. “Why didn't you tell them?” I looked down and saw a light. Slowly I stopped flapping my wings and desended to the ground. Once I landed I looked around. Not too bad. The light came from a waterfall, shrubs and trees surrounded it. There was a little path and a gate that led into another part of whosever yard it was. It looked vaugly familiar. I put my bag on the ground. “Angel wings.” My dragon wings disappeared and light, feathery angel wings instead came up. (Like the second X-Men. If you haven't seen it, it's okay.)
Hesitantly, I took off my clothes and dipped into the water. It was a bit chilly, but tolerable. My wings went under and wrapped themselves around me. I looked up at the stars.
“I wonder what they're doing now.” I thought. I put my head under water and swan around. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I pushed off the bottom and flew out of the pool. I was suspended for a moment, and my wings exploded from around me and put me safely on the ground.
I put on my blue skirt and white tank top with the leggings to match. When I was starting to brush my hair, I took off my leggings and dipped my feet in the water. Then I did start to brush. I didn't feel like fixing my hair at all, so I let it all hang down. The hair that was usually around my face hung down like the rest.
I dropped the brush into the water and started crying. When the brush fell into the water, it made a small splash.
 
*Jack*
(Guess who the house belongs to now?)
I sat boltright in my bed.
“Who's there?” I demanded, looking around.
“Just me you idiot.” Said Wuya as she flew over to me. “Just think, tomorrow Angel will be dead when Necren goes to the-, What are you doing boy?”
“I heard something. A splash.” I said.
“A bird probably fell in the pool.”
“No. It sounded like it was coming out of it. You don't think it's the mermaid again do you?” I asked. (There was a mermaid they all had problems with in one episode, I just don't know which one it is. Really creepy.)
“Would you like me to go see what it is?” Asked Wuya.
“No I'll get it.” I said as I pushed my covers off of me. (I won't even go into detail on what was on his p.j.s)
I made my way over to the door.
“You can come with if you want to.” I said sheepishly. Wuya sighed and floated down the hall.
“And you call yourself an evil genius.”
 
*Angel*
(She's about sixteen right now. WAYY older than me. By three years. *Grumble* you count the years she was gone. My time travel is set up so the missing years count. They grow up so fast…)
I wiped away my tears and stood up. I looked around and walked down the path to the gate.
“This place is really familiar.” I pushed the gate open and walked into the yard. “Music.”
“I see no hear no evil,
black writings on the wall
unleashed a million faces
and one-by-one they fall.
Black hearted evil or brave hearted hero
I am all, I am all, I am.
Go ahead and try to see through me,
Do it if you dare.
One step forward, two steps back,
I'm here one step forward, two steps back.
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mystery,
Step inside and hold on for dear life.
Do you remember me?
Capture you or set you free.
I am all, I am all, I am.” I sang as I walked around the garden. Flowers closed in on me when I went into a bush. When I came out, my wet hair glistened in the silver light of the cresent moon.
“How will I start, tomorrow without you here,
whose heart will guide me?
And all the answers disapear, is it too late?
Are you too far gone to stay, distance forever, you never have to go away.
What will I do. You know, I'm only half without you
How will I make through?
If just your tears could bring me back to you
If only time could fall apart
If only love could show you the way to me, I'd return with you
Someday, somehow, somwhere
If my tears could bring me back, to you.
I've cried you an ocean,
if you'd sail on home again,
waves of emotion, will carry you
I know they can.
Just light will guide you, and your heart will chart the course
Soon you'll be drifting, into the arms of your true north
Look in my eyes, you'll see a million tears have gone by.
And still they're not dry.
If just your tears could bring me back to you
If only time could fall apart
If only love could show you the way to me, I'd return with you
Someday, somehow, somwhere
If your tears could bring me back to you.
I'll hold you close, and shout the words
I only wish, but before,
For one more chance, for one last dance!
It's out of plane, and I would lye and on.
 
*Jack*
I looked out of the window to the back yard.
“See no one's there. Now I'm gonna go back to-,” I started as I went the other way.
“Wait! Isn't that Angel?” Asked Wuya.
I looked out the window again and saw a beautiful girl with angel wings in my back yard. She wore a skirt and a tank top. Her hair was wet, and everytime she turned her haed, her hair would spray droplets of water everywhere. She was dancing around and twirling to what she was singing.
“It is Angel.” I said.
“Then get her. Chase won't need to send Necren then.” Said Wuya. I nodded.
“Jack bots, get her.”
 
*Angel*
“If just your tears could bring me back to you
If only time could fall apart.
If only love could show you the way to me, I'd return with you
Someday, somehow, somewhere
If your tears could bring me back to you.” I sang. Then, something cold grabbed both my arms and wrenched them behind my back.
“What the-,” I started.
“Hello Angel.”
“Jack.” I said, turning towards him. He emerged from some bushes. Wuya was next to him.
“How're you doing?”He asked.
“Fine. Just hanging around.” I said.
“Puns won't get you out of this mess. It was your own fault for landing in my yard, but hey, I'm not complaining.” He said. He was standing in front of me. His voice went softer towards the end of his sentence.
“Isn't it dangerous for a person to use his entire vocabulary in a single sentence?” I asked him.
“Ha ha. Very funny. Jackbots, get her stuff and put her in the lab. Make sure the rope is good and tight.” He said. The robot started to drag me across the yard. “And make sure she isn't near any Shen Gon Wu.” He turned towards me again. “Or you could just stay in my-,”
“I'd rather sleep with rats.” I said honestly.
“Fine. Consider your fate sealed.” Said Jack. Before I was taken into the house, I was able to have one more glance at the stars. And I could've sworn I saw Kornta's eyes blinking do at me.
 
Hi again. Angel's first song was I am all of me. It's the shadow the hedgehog theme song. The second song was the same as Riku's but the chorus is different. It goes exactly like the origional. And the words fit in. And the `vocabulary' thing, is from Oliver and Company. I don't think it's the exact same pronunciation. Thanks Disney.
RCR