Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 25-Mom ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 25-Mom-*Jack*
“Why would she leave?” Asked Wuya. Angel's feet made a thumping noise as she was dragged down to my lab.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Something tells me that she didn't leave on her own accord. Something made her leave but what?”
“I don't know. But now Chase might finally treat me with some respect now that I have his sister.” I said.
“Probably not.” Said Wuya.
“I do think you're right on Angel though.” I said.
“Of course. Both of us are women, we share almost the same feelings…” Said Wuya.
“Ow! That hurt! Be careful where you're sticking that rope buddy!” Shouted Angel. I looked at Wuya.
“Those type of feelings?” I asked.
“Thin ice boy. Very thin ice.” Replied the ghost.
“As for Angel,” I said, turning towards the door. “I'll try and get an answer from her tomorrow.”
 
*Angel*
The robot tied the gag and left.
“Hope you're happy Jack.” I thought to him. “As long as I'm awake, you're going to be to. I'll make tonight miserable for you.” The robot had tied me against a rolly chair. So I started inching towards the wall nearest me. Once I was there, I started hitting my head against it repetedly. But there was a button my head hit.
“Knock out gas, activated.” Said a digital computor voice.
“Crap.” I thought. I hissing noise sounded from the ceiling and went sraight up my nostrils. I inhaled it, and passed out.
 
Someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes, and a blurry image looked down at me.
“Angel, are you alright?”
“Yes.” I said, sitting up. “Hey, I'm not tied up!” I exlaimed.
“Of course not. This is a dream. In dreams, you can fly if you want.” Said the figure. I could tell it was female by the voice. And the veiw was coming in clearer. She sounded familiar.
“I've been wating for you to fall asleep for some time now.”
“Why?” I asked. My vision was fully restored and I saw the figure. “Kornta!” I yelled. I flung my arms around her and cried. “I'm so sorry about what happened. I should've made sure you were okay.”
“My time was coming soon anyway. But why are you in Jack's house?” I sniffed and looked at her.
“Because of what I did.”
“Tell me.” Then I told her what had happened since she died.
“So now I'm here.” I finished.
“Interesting.” Said Kornta. “So you ran away from someone you loved?”
“Yes. I must seem really immature to you.” I said.
“Not really. I did something almost the same. But I ran away with the one I loved. Not from him.”
“Who was he? Did you guys get married?”
“Well we did get married, and had two kids. One boy and a girl. Right now might not be the best time to say this but… Angel. I'm your mom.” Said Kornta. I stared at her.
“Wha-. But how? I mean you don't-, I don't-.” I stuttered.
“I know we don't look the same, but we are related. How do you this your brother can control darkness? And you turn into a tiger? The woman the Heartless consumed was your nurse. And I took Chase with me to the world we're in now. You went into another.”
“Well, you could've told me this when you were a human.” I said.
“But how would Riku have felt? Traveling with his girlfriend and her mom.” I nodded.
“But still, that would mean that Necren is my uncle.”
“Yes it would.”
“He doesn't give good birthday presents then.” Kornta laughed. Her eyes sparkled with rekindled joy when she reopened them. “Ansem is still my father though, right?”
“Unfortunatly yes.” I looked at her.
“What did you fall in love with him for?”
“I went for his eyes. Why did you fall for Riku?”
“Because I grew up with him I guess.” I answered.
“Now Angel, I want you to answer me truthfully. Why do you love him?” I looked away.
“I don't know. It might be that, I know he'll protect me when I'm scared or in danger. He even sacrificed himself for me. So I know he's loyal. And I think there's something in the way he says my name and looks at me.”
“Well it's definetly good that you know why.” For a minute we each just sat there.
“Will Chase get in trouble for killing me? Because if he does, I have some good punishments in mind.” I said. Kornta laughed again.
“Sorry. But I don't have that kimd of power over him at the moment. But I do have a reward for you.” Said Kornta. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a ribbon.
“I gave that to you! You still have it?”
“Of course.” She also put a charm on it. Then she handed it to me. I opened my hand and gasped. The blue ribbon I had given her was there, and one of her claws were hung on it.
“It's beautiful.” I said as I tied it around my neck.
“It will keep me with you. So when you fall asleep, I will come out in your dreams.” Said Kornta. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I embrassed her again.
“Thank you…mom.”
“You're welcome.” Both of us drew apart. Each of us had tears in our eyes. “It's time for you to go. And stay strong.”
“I will.” I said, as I gave her hand an extra squeeze. Then her essence started funnling into the claw that hung around my neck. “I love you.” I whispered. I warm breeze swirled around me. Then I layed down and fell asleep in my dream.
 
SHOCK!!! AH!!!!!!! Okay I'm good. Hope you all like this. And wel, I might be adding another story or two. So keep an eye out for them.
RCR