Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 11: Tried Escape ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11
Tried Escape
*Angel*
When I saw Raimundo in my room I kept my promise and I screamed. This wasn't a baby scream. This was a horror film times two scream.
“What are you doing here?” I asked.
“Checking in on you what do you think I'm doing?” He asked.
“Dancing with me.”I said flatly as I looked over to Chuko who gave me a small helpless grin. Then something caught my eye. I looked to the window to see Kornta jump over the little balcony outside my window.
“Aww man. Kornta's going to kill me.”
“Who's Kornta?” Asked Chuko and Raimundo in unison.
“She's a tiger. The sister of the tiger who gave me this mark.”
“Got it.” Said Chuko.
“Okay.” Said Raimundo.
“Why will she be mad at you?” Asked Chuko.
“Well, um.” I started. Then the door flew open and Kimiko, Omi, Clay and Dojo burst in. But that was all the time Chuko and I needed. And at the same time both of us disapeared.
“Where'd they go?” Asked Clay.
“Who cares. Block the door. Hurry!” Shouted Kimiko.
“Too late.” I thought as Chuko and I slipped out of the door. We were running down the hall and I turned visable. But at the same time I tripped and fell.
“Oww!” I yelled. I stood up and saw Omi running at me as fast as he could. So I started running for my life down the hall looking for a window or a door. Thud! Apperently that was Omi who just hit the wall. Or was it? Finally I found a door, opened it, went through it and locked it.
But when I started to turn around I knew someone, or something was waiting for me because I could hear them breathing. So I turned the rest of the way around to be standing face-to-face with Dojo.
“You won't get away Angel.” He snarled.
“Just watch me.” I replied. “Dragon up!” I shouted. Then, just as Kornta had said I sprouted dragon wings without Chuko. “Where is she?!” I thought franticaly. So I crouched down and jumped up. But even before I was five feet in the air the door burst open and Kimiko started firing attacks at me. Then Dojo started chasing me across the temple roof. I reached for my swords but they weren't there. They were in the room!
“Crap! I'm screwed! And where is Chuko?!” Dojo was coming closer now and getting faster. Before he totally and completely destroyed me Chuko appeared out of nowhere, handed me my swords and disapeared again.
“FIRE!” I yelled. Then the blade of the swords turned into flames. Dojo stopped pretty fast and I had a few seconds to fly around him. But once I cleared the safety of the roof one of Kimiko's small fireballs went through my left wing. Then I started falling downwards.
“Yes! We got her now!” Shouted Clay. “That's what I want you to think.” Before I hit the ground I pulled up.
“Water!” I yelled and blasted all of them in the face with water. Then I flew up and conjured a flame wall around me. At the same time Chuko apeared.
“Where've you been?” I asked.
“Around.” She replied innocently.
“Mmm-hmm. Well what we're going to do is put Kimiko to sleep then human-fireball Clay. You need to make sure that there is a force field around Kimiko so the others don't wake her up. Got it?” I said.
“Yep. Clay is right down there.” She replied pointing somewhere outside the firewall.
“Okay. Ready? Now!” I yelled. I did a flip through the flames and as soon as I did it disapeared. Then for some God known reason Clay's back was turned so I jumped onto his back and pounced backwards doing a flip and sending Clay face first into the ground.
“One down.” I said to myself.
Once Clay hit the ground the others wasted no time surrounding me. First Omi lept throught the air, and missed. I lunged forwards at the exact same time and bit Dojo on the tail. Now I've heard sme pretty terrifying sounds in my life but Dojo takes the cake.
“Yeeeoooowww!”He yelled. While everyone was covering their ears I sang the lullaby in Kimiko's head with most of my magic poured into it. In a few seconds Dojo stopped yelling like a cockatoo and I was still luering Kimiko into sleeping.
“Get her!” Yelled Omi. The boys all jumped for me and thank God Chuko was there because she put a force field around Kimiko and I.
“…and never return to me.”I finished singing. Kimiko keiled over and I stepped out of the force field bubble. It seemed quiet but I shouldn't have thought that. Raimundo jumped out of nowhere and pushed me. Then Dojo caught me by his paws and Omi was in a fighting stance ready to fight with Clay right behind him.
“Will you surrender?” Omi asked.
“What do you think?” I replied.
“Umm. No?”He asked again.
“Right.”I said and my body temperature started rising. I knew Dojo wouldn't be able to hold me for long. I was right again!
“Owwwwwww!” He exlaimed as he dropped me. But then Clay and Raimundo grabbed my arms and pinned me to the ground.
“Chuko!”I yelled. I looked to where I last saw her and Omi was holding her.
Dojo now had a clear shot to kill me. I still had my swords though. Then Clay saw them and grabbed them from me and threw them across the courtyard.
“What're ya goin' to do now huh Angel? I say we see if she really is a robot. Dojo will you do the honors?” Asked Clay.
“Definetly.” Said Dojo as he looked at his scorched tail. He started flying towards me and I waited for the final blow before I died.
“That's enough!”I heard someone yell. I knew that voice. I looked up to see Kornta standing right in front of Dojo who wasn't going to stop anytime soon for a tiger.