Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 12: Kornta ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 12
Kornta
*Angel*
“Kornta! What are you doing?! Get out of the way!” I shouted. She didn't answer me but something weird did happen. Dojo slowed down and stopped only a few feet away from Kornta.
“Kornta? Is it really you?”He asked.
“Yes, it is me.” She replied.
“Wait. The last time I saw you, you were a…” He started. Kornta interupted him.
“We won't talk of my past. Right now I would like to know why you were fighting Angel instead of training with her.”
“Huh?”
“You are aware of the curse no dought?” She asked politly.
Dojo nodded and then his face brightened. “Is she the…?”
This time it was Kornta's turn to nodd.
“What is going on here?!” Shouted Clay. I had almost forgot about him, Raimundo to. I looked at both of them and each had the same expresion on their face… confusion.
“Angel, would you like to tell them?” Asked Kornta.
“Not until they let me up.” I replied.
“We won't let you up `til you tell us.”Said Raimundo.
“Then I'll get up myself.”I said. Even though they had my hands pinned my feet were still movable. So I pulled my legs up as far as they would go and kicked the both of them in the head. I stood up, dusted myself off and said, “Next time will you let me up?” Both nodded but just bairly. “Good.”
“Now you must tell them.” Said Kornta.
“But the curse was ment for me, not them. I don't want them to be burdened with my fate.” I said.
“Yes, I understand that. But Dojo already knows, why shouldn't they?”She asked. Then I heard muffled cries. I turned around and saw Omi still holding Chuko, who was about to start screaming at the top of her lungs.
“Omi.”I said glancing at Chuko then back to him. It took him a second to figure out what I had just `asked him'. Reluctently he let go of her and she flew over to my shoulder and sat down.
“Any other distractions?” Asked Kornta, clearly annoyed.
“Could you wake up Kimiko?” Asked a voice. I looked to my left and saw Raimundo getting over his concusion. I nodded and walked over to the force field that was around her now.
“Chuko?” I said.
“Way ahead of you.”She replied. I stepped back and Chuko had the force field gone within seconds.
Kimiko's body dropped to the ground and I walked to her and shook her shoulders. Her breathing became more stable and I said, “Give her a couple of minutes. She'll recover.” Then I started to walk away and I fell. More or less tripped.
“What the …” I started. I heard laughing. I looked up and everyone including Kornta was laughing, which is a rare site.
“Minutes? Yah right!” Said Dojo, still laughing. I looked behind me to see Kimiko who had a very convicing smirk on her face.
“Did I do that? Clumsy me.”
“What'd you do that for?”
“Well you put me to sleep and my head almost fell off of my shoulders.”
“Angel stop it.” Said Kornta.
“You as well Kimiko.”
“Master Fung!” Said Kimiko. Both of us got to our feet and started walking. Chuko landed on my shoulder again and said quietly, “So that's Kornta? She looks mad.” I nodded in response.
“So you really want Angel to train with us?” Asked Master Fung.
“Yes. I would. She needs to grow stronger, and well… you know.” Said Kornta. Master Fung nodded his head, so did Dojo.
“I also need to find my friends and the portal to.” I said.
“Why do you need to find a portal?” Asked Clay.
“So I can get me and my friends back to our own worlds.”
“Where's your world?” Asked Raimundo.
“I don't know. I just know the town.”
“Well if you are going to train with us we need to get you some new clothes.” Said Kimiko. I looked down and I was wearing my trademark jeans, sneakers, and layered shirts. (White and blue of course.)
“I guess I kinda do need to blend in.” I admitted.
“Yah think?” Asked Chuko.
“I think we can find you something.” Said Kimiko.
“Thank you.” Then I turned to Kornta. “In the dream, you said you saw Sora. Do you know were he is?”
“No, I don't.” She replied.
“Hey. Angel.” Said Dojo.
“What?”I asked.
“Since you can sense Shen Gon Wu early you can help us with that. And since you need to find you friends once you know where they are we can help you find them. Deal?” Said Dojo. For a second I just stared at him and then said,
“Sure. Why not?” I looked to the sky and saw dark, forboding clouds rolling in from the north. Then it started to rain. Not hard, just enough to get wet.
“This is were I must leave. Train hard and well. I will see you soon.”Said Kornta as she bounded into the forest.
Someone put their hand on my shoulder and said,
“Come on.” The voice was calm and soothing. Theni looked behind me and saw Raimundo. Both of us walked back to the temple in silence exept for the rain pouring down on us.