Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 13: My Story ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 13
My Story
Raimundo and I came through the door and he closed it. “Maybe he's not so bad after all.” I thought. The rain outside was so faint that you could barely hear it. I started walking down the hall to where a light was on. Raimundo went over to Clay and Omi then started talking about something, “Then again, maybe not.” Chuko and Dojo were talking about which type of power source was best. (They claim they were whispering. Though everyone could hear them.) So I sat down next to Kimiko who was an online chat-room with her friends.
“Hi.” She said as I sat down. I looked down at her hands and they were flying over the keyboard and yet her eyes were on the screen. Eventualy she logged out and went to a website about weaponry. She must've been to this webite before because she knew exaticaly what she was looking for. Finally she sighed and said,
“That's my most favorite sword they've got.”
“Why are you looking at swords?” I asked.
She shrugged. “I don't know. They just look cool.”
“That looks like a leaf.” Said a voice behind us. Kimiko knew who it was.
“Raimundo!” She yelled. He backed off and went to rejoin his group. After a while things just settled down. Barley.
“Angel could you tell us how you got here?” Asked Omi. I nodded. Then as if on cue everyone stopped what they were doing and waited patiently for me. Not very often you see that happen.
“Okay. So do you also want me to tell you how I got to Kingdom Hearts and Sonic's Worldin the first place?” I asked. They nodded.
“Well my dad got transfored to somewhere of the coast of the U.S. because he got promoted to assistant manager. When we moved there Sora and I met Riku and Kairi…” I started. That day I told them every thing. Only Chuko,Sora and a handful of others knew the entire story. But Chuko heard it so many times that she fell asleep.
“That night there was a big storm, larger than most of the others. Sora snuck out of the house to make sure the raft was okay. Kairi came to get me and we went to the island on her boat. So while she nt to see the raft I went to find the boys. But on the way to get them heartless appeared on the beach. So when I went up the stairs to the mini island they weren't there. But when I got to the walkway I saw Sora and Riku and then I fell through the boards into nothingness.When I woke up in another world my bag was gone and I was in a Chinese type village. Then someone took me to a place and told me to stay there. When I saw him again I was walking around a market area when I saw Dojo's tail disapear around the corner of the wall. He crawled up someones shoulder. It was the same person. But I forgot his name…” I said.
“Dashi.” Said Dojo.
“Yeah that was his name!” I said exitedly. “He wanted me to meet someone but… I forgot who.”
“You have meet Grandmaster Dashi?” Asked Omi eyes gleaming. I nodded slowly.
“He wanted you to meet Kornta. I still remener you when you saw me grow. Your eyes got as big as Omi's. But once we took you back Wuya came and tried to kill you.”
“I remember that. She said something else to.”
“Why Angel. A bit far from heaven aren't we?”
“Yeh. Then I fell into a wall and the first thing I saw was Pegasus.”
“So how many worlds have you been to so far?” Asked Kimiko.
“Including this one… four. Technically five since I moved.” I lied.
“When you go through a portal are you scared, about meeting new people?” Asked Raimundo.
“Always. But when I get back to my true world I'm going to find my parents and start were I left off.” “Even though they're dead.”No one said anything. No doubt they were thinking of what it would be like to lose everything and have to start over again.
“Please go on.” Said Clay. I nodded and continued. I told them about Donald, Goofy, Jiminey Cricket, King Mickey, Malificent and Scar. “… he was the one who turned me into a lion. It was horrible. You needed to kill something, not a bird or anything, it needed to be of human flesh. Or you could just wait it out until sunrise. The first time I deliberatly killed a little girl. Well the lion did really, he took over my mind. Once it took over, my mind was still awake I just couldn't do anything. I can still see the terror in the girls' eyes when the lion jumped on her. The teeth where ripping her open and once it finished eating her I turned back into a human with blood everywhere. And all of Traverse Town blamed me. They did have a right to though. ” I said, close to tears now. Omi put his hand around my shoulders and said comfortingly, “It is all over now. So do not worry.”
“Thank you.” I said softly. I heard something. Quiet. Outside. The rain had stopped.
“Lets go outside.” I said. I stood up and walked out of both the doors carrying Chuko who was still fast asleep. The ground was hardly even wet I guess most of the trees got the rain. So I sat down under a tree. As soon as everyone got settled I started, “You remember what I said about keyholes right?”
“No not really.” Replied Raimundo.
“Well keyholes are basically portals for the heartless. And once a keyhole has been closed they can't come through again.”
“We got it now.” Said Clay.
“Good. Well when I helped to close three keyholes another portal opened and it started to suck me in. My resistance to it was and when I first went through the portal I met Sonic and Knuckles. Later that day I met Shadow the hedgehog.” I said pulling out my necklace. “And the green crystal on here is the last piece of the Master Emerald. A “souviner” of that day. After awhile I met Dr. Eggman and he captured me because I was an “ultimate power source”. Before that though I rescued this little bugger right here.”I said pointing my head down towards Chuko resisting the urge to give her a nuggie. “After that another portal opened, I came here, you know what happens, and the end.”
“That is so cool.” Said Kimiko. That woke up Chuko.
“Wha'd I miss?” She asked still half asleep.
“Angel just told us her story.” Said Omi. Chuko looked alive.
“ What in God's green earth did you listen to that for?” ( Chuko knows the story better than I do and hates me for it.) That question was never answered because I heard footsteps behind us. I turned around to see Master Fung say, “It is time for training.”