Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 20: Falcon's eye ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 20
Falcon's eye
*Angel*
I breathed out as I walked on top of the back wall of the temple. It was really quiete out except for the birds and some conversation only across the courtyard. I jumped down and walked to the front and saw Chuko and Omi talking. Even though I was a little ways away I could see something in Chuko's eyes that only saw once before. It was a small twinkle but I think that Chuko has a thing for Omi. I ran up behind both of them and scince both of them were wrapped up in the conversation they didn't hear me coming.
“Hi.”I said. Chuko screamed and Omi jumped up a little but didn't shreak.
“Hello Angel.” Said Omi. Chuko came up to me and punched my arm. It hurt like a pinch but it wasn't that hard.
“Hi Angel.”Said Chuko through almost gritted teeth. She hates being scared.
“'Sup?”I asked.
“Chuko was tellng me what happened to her before she meet you.”Said Omi.
“Oh she was was she?”I asked turning towards Chuko and giving her a sly look. She folded her arms and turned so her shoulder was facing me. Then I fell down to my knees and put my arms around my stomach.
“I feel like I'm gonna puke.” I said.
“I'll get help!” Said Chuko flying away. Omi kneeled down and helped me up.
“Are you all right?”he asked. I nodded slowly and said, “I still feel like I'm gonna puke.”
Then it dawned on me. “I think it's a Shen Gon Wu.”
“Can you walk?”
“Hmmm. Well if I can stand what do you think?” I asked.
“Yes?”
“Good choice.” Both of us started to walk towards the temple doors but we didn't need to go that far because Clay meet us halfway.
“Angel are you all right?” He asked.
“Yeah but do you know where Dojo is?” I asked.
“He's inside. Why?”
“Because I think I just sensed a Shen Gon Wu. That's why.”I answered. “Is there anyway we can get him out here faster?” Clay gave me an evilish smile. (Which is kinda scary when you think about it…) “What?”
“GET HER!” Shouted Clay as he crouched down.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”I shouted crouching down and waiting for Clay to pig pile me. It never came though. I stood up as calm as ever and both Clay and Omi started laughing.
“I can't believe you fell for that!”Laughed Clay slapping his knee.
“Yeah but I didn't fall for it.” I said. Then I heard footstaeps and saw all the Xiaolin warriors, Chuko, Donald, Goofy, and Sora coming towards us.
“Angel are you okay?”Asked both Sora and Raimundo simultaniously.
“I'm fine. Some country hick scared me that's all.”I answered. “Dojo have you sensed anything yet?”
“No not yet. Why? Did you?” He asked. I nodded. He grew to his large form and all of the Xiaolin warriors jumped on. He turned towards me. “Do you wanna come?” I nodded again.
“What about us?”Asked Chuko.
“Stay here this time.” I said jumping on Dojo.
“And do what?!” She shouted to me. Dojo pushed off and I shrugged.
“Which Shen Gon Wu is it this time?” Asked Raimundo. Kimiko pulled out a scroll and read, “The Falcon's eye. It alows you to see through solid objects and stuff like that.”
“So I guess it would be pointless to use it against Wuya.”said Clay.
“Who's Wuya?” I asked.
“She's a gohst. You'll probably meet both her and Jack when we get the Shen Gon Wu.” Said Dojo. All of a sudden Dojo's body gave a jerk. “I just sensed it.”
A couple minutes past and then Dojo finally landed in a wooded area.
“It's stronger down here.”I said as Dojo shrunk. “The signal's that way.”I said pointing to a thick grove of trees and pricker bush.
“You've got to be kidding me.”Said Kimiko flatly. I shrugged and started the way through the bushes with Dojo on my shoulder. I pushed the last way through the last of the pricker bushes and then started to pull the bramble out of my hair. Kimiko then emereged. And then Clay and Omi come up along a well trodden path. Kimiko found the nearest tree and started to hit her head against it.
“I think a porquipine just crawled up my butt!” Yelled Raimundo. I turned my attention to the bushes and quirked an eyebrow. His hand dramatically came out from the brush and Clay went over and just yanked him out. He fell on the ground and immediantly began yanking prickers out of, well… everywhere.
“The signal's around here.”Said Dojo. I climbed up a tree ad looked around. The woods went on for miles. All I could see were trees, trees, more trees and something shiny.
“Hey guy's I think I found it!” I yelled down.
“Where?”Yelled Clay. I pointed and jumped out of the tree narrowly missing Kimiko. Then I started running to were I saw the light.shining. I also heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head just enough to see Raimundo running only a couple yards behind me. Once we broke through to another clearing there was one thing we heard.
“JACK-BOTS ATTACK!!!”
 
 
Hope you like the chapter. And again I'm insainly sorry it took so long to post.
Keep it real.
-RCR