Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 21: Jack Spicer ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 21
Jack Spicer
*Angel*
“Get down!” Shouted Raimundo as he pinned me to the ground. Almost as soon as he did that a shower of red lasers went off all around the clearing.
“What are these things?”I asked.
“Jack-bots what do you think?” He replied.
“Well now I know.”
“Seismic Kick! Earth!” Shouted a voice behind us. Before I knew what happened a huge rock flew over our heads and hit the robot that was emerging from a tree. I stood up and ducked into a bush with Raimundo close to follow. I turned and saw Clay in a frontstance.
“Thaaank you.”I said. “Kimiko?” She had the same thought as I did.
“FIRE!”both of us shouted. Flames blossomed from either our hands or feet and went flying all over the clearing, on both trees and robots.
“Water!” Shouted Omi as he extinguished the fire on the trees. Finally we heard the sentence that we've been waiting to hear.
“Cease fire.” And amazingly the lasers stopped. I started to take a step forward and someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Raimundo.
“Trust me that's not a good idea.” He said.
“Rai,”I started. “I'm a big girl. And I can take care of myself. Your concern is fine but I'll be okay.” I turned and walked through the brush. Nothing was out there but I could still see the robots that were supposedly hidden among the trees.
“Where and who are you?!” I called. No one answered.
“Come on you butt-monkey. Where and who are you?” No one answered. I turned around. “You guys might wanna plug your ears.” I turned back around. “WHO AND WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!????”
“Geez! If I tell you will you shut up?!”Yelled a voice. I nodded and waited for anything to move. Finally the brush rustled. I turned my head to see a boy Sora's age and a purple ghost to come out.
“I'm Jack Spicer boy genious.”He announced.
“Congrats. Your mother must be so proud.”I said sarcastically. He had a bunch of make-up under both of his eyes. He had a black trenchcoat and pants with a really dorky looking pair of shoes. There was also a pair of yellow and red spiral goggles on his head. His hair was red as well. The ghost was a translucent purple with two different shades. And its eyes had the same pattern as Jack's goggles. “Let me guess you're Wuya.”
“Yes.”She answered. Then the Xiaolin Warriors came out from the trees behind me and for a couple seconds both teams just stared at each other. Then I saw it. The Falcon's eye. And it was right over Jack's head. Jack saw I was staring at and at the same time I lunged over his head he jumped up and at the same I grabbed it he did also. Then the Falcon's eye began to glow.
“I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown.”Said Jack.
“What the fudge is that?”I asked. Jack turned towards the warriors and asked, “Is she new?”
“Yes.”They all answered.
“Guys can you please clue me in real quick?”I asked.
“All a Xiaolin Showdown is, is a battle using Shen Gon Wu.”Shouted Dojo. I nodded and turned my attention back to Jack. (Sorry about the rhyme.)
“I accept.”
“I wager my my Mantis Flip Coin.” There was only one Shen Gon Wu name I only really knew of and seen.
“I'll wager the Sword of the Storm.” I looked at the Warriors and Omi looked like he was going to faint.
“Kay. We'll race through through the woods. Whoever makes it to the other side first wins.”
“Nw. You Sht Xiaolin Shwdwn.”Said a voice in my head. I recognized it to be Dojo's.
“XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!”Both Jack and I shouted at the same time. Then from the Falcon's eye came a blinding white light that engulfed everything and one.
When my eyes opened again the tress started to grow at an unusual rate on the branch of one tree I saw the Xiaolin wariors and Wuya.
“Nw sht Gon Ye Tm Pi.” Came Dojo's voice.
“GON YE TEM PI!” Both of us yelled again and I took off. First I went up to a tree and started to climb up.
“Dragon up!”I shouted as green dragon wings sprouted from my shoulder blades. I flew above the trees hopfully leaving Jack behind.
“Mantis Flip Coin!” Came a voice from below. I looked down to see Jack flip through the trees. “Time to see what this thing can do.”I thought.
“Sword of the Storm! Wind!” I shouted bringing down the sword to an imaganary monster. But an enormous gust of wind blew through the trees. I kept flying and I finally saw a glint of light, which I took to be the Falcon's eye. I started flying faster and skydived as soon as I was over it. Through the woods I saw Jack also coming but I touched it before he could.
Then another bright light came from the Falcon's eye and when I was right-side up I was holding The Sword of the Storm, Falcon's eye and the Mantis Flip Coin. All the Warriors came up to me and started to congradulate me.
“Next time you won't be as lucky!”Shouted Jack. I turned around. He was trying to leave the clearing un-gracfully.
“That's what you say every time you lose! Now beat it!” Shouted Clay. I handed the Shen Gon Wu to Kimiko.
“What's her name?”He shouted. I stepped forwards.
“Her name is Angel! And Don't you forget it! Wind!”I shouted blasting him through the remaining trees.
“For your name being what it is you don't act like one.”said Raimundo.
“Actually I make it a point for everyone to know that.” I said. “So how long have you known dumbell?”
“About two months.”said Kimiko.
“Hmmm. Well can we stay a while longer? “ I asked.
“I guess.” Said Dojo. “Any objections?” No one answered.
“Great! If anyone needs me holler.”I said disappearing into the brush.
 
 
 
Hope you liked the chapter. And still I'm sorry it took so long to post.
-RCR