Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 23:Chaos Emerald ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 24
Chaos Emerald
*Angel*
“Oh my Gosh,”I said stepping forwards in disbelief “It's a Chaos Emerald.”
“What is it?” Asked Omi.
“It's a Chaos Emerald,” I said going up to touch it. “I've only seen them in Sonic's World. I don't know why they'd be in this world. Speaking of which, Clay listen to the other wall will you? Let me know if you hear anything.” I said putting my ear up to one of the rock wall.
“What exactly am listening for Angel?” he asked putting his ear to the other side of the wall.
“A… I don't know, but just let me know if you hear anything.” I put my ear closer to the wall and listened. Nothing.
“Hey Angel I think I hear something.” Said Clay who sounded worried. I went over to where Clay was and pushed him aside. I put my ears to the walls and I did hear something. Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk!
My eyes opened wide in fear and I backed away from the wall.
“Everyone away from the wall.” I said spreading my arms out and backing everyone away from the Emerald. BANG! The wall exploded along with half of the ceiling.
“There it is. The Chaos Emerald.” Said a familiar voice from the dust.
“Knuckles!”I shouted running into the dust, my arms flung open.
“Angel?” He asked as if in shock.
“Yup the one and only.”I said hugging him.
(You see in the other story Angel saved his butt too many times to count. Not to mention that she has the last piece of the Master Emerald. And I looooove to make her annoy him. : )) )
“Where are the other two? They are with you aren't they?”I asked.
“Yes. Angel,” He said brushing the `dirt' off of him. “They're outside. Last time I checked anyway.” Then his face froze in fear. “Angel. There's a d-d-d-dragon behind you.”
“Oh that's Dojo. Com'on I'll introduce you.”
“Hey Knuckles did you get through?!” Asked a voice from down the tunnel Knuckles had just made.
“Tails! Is that you!?”I asked sticking my head in the tunnel.
“Yeah! Watch out Sonic's coming!”He yelled. My eyes opened wide in fear and Knuckles grabbed my shirt and pulled me out of the way as soon as Sonic rushed past. He also ran right past the Chaos Emerald and into the wall. “Did he make it?!” Asked Tails.
“Yup,” I said walking over to Sonic. “And hurry up I'd rather make intro's once.” I looked at Sonic and he fell backwards, leaving a three inch thick imprint in the wall.
“He won't be wakin' up anytime soon.”Said Clay.
“Got that right.”I replied.
I heard whirring coming from the tunnel.
“Tails hurry up!”I shouted.
“I'm coming as fast as I can,” He replied. “But next time Knuckles should take some time so we can get through faster.”
“Well it's not my fault. You wanted me to get in and out quick! I didn't know you were gonna come in!” Shouted Knuckles, his face turning red. (Wait. It already is.)
I looked through the Knuckles-made tunnel and saw Tails almost get out but he started to have a coughing fit.
“Tails are you okay?” I asked as he came through.
“Yeah I'm fine except for Knuckles.”He said looking past me as Knuckles had done. “Angel.”
“What?”I asked turning to where he was looking at. “Oh yeah. Okay everyone. Time for intros.” I lead
Knuckles to were the warriors where and started talking.
“Okay this is, Dojo.”
“Hi.”
“Kimiko.” She waved.
“Clay.”
“Howdy.”
“Raimundo.”
“'Sup?”
“And Omi.”
“It is nice to make your aqquaitence.”
“And this is Knuckles.” He nodded.
“Tails.”
“Hi.”
“And he one on the floor is Sonic.” Clay walked up to him and tapped his side with his boot.
“So how do you suggest we get him outa here?”
“Well,”I started. “Tails can carry Omi Knuckles. And then Dojo can carry Sonic in his paw. Is that okay?”
“Yeah. As long as Omi's okay with it.”Said Tails.
“It is fine with me.”Answered Omi.
“Dojo?”I asked hopefully.
“I know I can.” He answered growing to his large form and picked up Sonic.
“Then let's go. Knuckles can you make the tunnel a bit bigger? Unless you want to shrink again Dojo?”
“No,” Said Knuckles cracking his knuckles. “I need the practice.” Flashing Tails a glance he set to work.
 
Hope you like the chapter. And again please try to make a review and not just from AnimeGir214. But her stories are awsome. They are Futile Fairy Tale and Legends Acadamy. Try finding them because they keep you busy.
-RCR