Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection in the Water ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter: Hey there people and welcome to the next chapter of "Reflections in the Water!" What's going to happen since I have two fanfics going at the same time every other week I will work on this fanfic. So starting Monday through Sunday I will be working on Battle of the Bands trying to get at least two chapters up.

The starting the Monday after that I will work on this story. And thank you everyone for the reviews I LUFFELS ALL OF YOU!

Disclaimer: I don't own Spirited Away. But I have the movie! Does that count??

Now without further a due your story…

Last Time:

Chihiro nodded. "Where is Haku?"

Kamaji and Lin exchanged looks.

"Well you see Chihiro after you left," began Kamaji. "Haku went to talk to Yubaba to get his freedom back but Yubaba didn't agree to it. So that night there was a fight but we weren't sure of who it's was. But the next day Lin went to his room and found blood all over the room but no Haku."

Chihiro climbed back through the window and landed softy on the couch. She closed the window then crawled into bed.

`He just can't be dead...I know he's alive he's just got to be!' thought Chihiro then drifted into a deep sleep.

Chapter Three:

Chihiro slowly opened her eyes not wanting to wake up. She groaned and rolled over facing her night table to see what time it was. The clock read 12 p.m. Chihiro literally rolled out of bed and onto the floor with a quiet thud. She got up and made her bed then went to go take a shower.

Once she was out of the shower she tightly wrapped her towel around her and combed out her long brown hair then dried it. She slowly opened the door and made her way back to her blue bedroom.

She went to her closet and pulled out along black wrap skirt with a blue dragon on it and a black-laced shirt with v-shaped sleeves going down to her side. Once she was dressed she slipped her feet into flip flops and tied back her hair with her purple hair tie that Zeniba had made for her nine years ago.

Chihiro went over to her night table and grabbed her keys then went downstairs. As she was going down the stairs she herd voices coming from the kitchen. Since curiosity was one of her weak points she went in and peeked into the kitchen to see her mother Yuko (Thanks for the name Kokiro) talking to some other ladies while drinking tea.

Yuko turned around to see Chihiro peering into the kitchen. "Ah, Chihiro your awake. Come and sit down."

Chihiro slowly walked over to the table and sat down next to her mother who poured her some tea. Chihiro looked around the table there were two other ladies there. Both had grayish hair showing that they were a couple of years older then Yuko. Both ladies dressed in green and fake costume jewelry.

"Chihiro I would like you to meet the Victorian sisters," said Yuko.

Chihiro bowed her head and they bowed there's return. The three women started talking while Chihiro sat there quietly drinking her tea. The subject changed to heaven and hell along with spirits. This got Chihiro depressed and she stood up. The three older women turned to her.

"If you excuse me something has turned to my attention," said Chihiro bowing.

"Is everything alright sweetie?" asked Yuko turning around in her chair as Chihiro started walking for the door.

"Yes mother everything is," answered Chihiro bowing again then walked out of the room.

Chihiro trotted up the stairs and went to her room pulling out her backpack and stuffed and extra set of cloths and a pair of sneakers in there then went down stairs to the front yard. Her dad was outside watering some plants.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the river," she said then got into her car. "I don't know when I'll be back maybe sometime tomorrow."

Her dad nodded slightly worried about his child. "Just be careful."

Chihiro nodded and turned on the radio then backed out of the driveway.

Meanwhile:

Gel got out of Steve's red car that was parked near the riverbed. She had an envelope in her hand as she walked to some rocks that were going into the river. She hopped across them to the last one.

She looked into the water frowning.

"The idiot said he'd be here," she groaned to herself. "God its windy here."

Gel pulled her jean jacket closer around her. The water started to bubble. Gel stepped back as a dragon jumped onto the rocks. It hissed at her in welcome.

Gel frowned. "It would help if I could understand you."

The dragon hissed again.

"I know you won't change now, not until you see her again."

The white dragon narrowed his eyes at her. Gel rolled her eyes and placed the envelope down on the rocks.

"There are some pictures and be careful about it, I know I stay with Zeniba but if Yubaba found out about this she'd make a pig out of me," said Gel walking away.

The dragon waited until the car was out of site then started to glow. Two hands picked up the envelope and opened it pulling out pictures of Chihiro.

End Chapter:

Winter: Sorry that was so sort but the next chapter I wanted to be by its self. It will probably be long and then I might have to change the rating to R but I'm not sure I think I will later on just to be safe.

So I'll shut up now and just ask you to please review.

Please review it means soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me!

Hope you liked it!

::Credits start going::