Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection in the Water ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter: Hey there everyone and welcome to the next chapter to "Reflections in the Water!" I want to apologies for not updating this. If your reading this from ff.net you know the story about me not having my computer and being stuck on my dad's.

To my mm.org readers: I am so SORRY!! You see the room that my computer is in my dad is redoing so we had to unplug the computer leaving me on my dad's where this fanfic isn't saved. Since it is no where near done I got fed up with it so I'm just going to update on this computer too. Please forgive me for the wait!

Disclaimer: I don't own Spirited Away.

Last Time:

Chihiro trotted up the stairs and went to her room pulling out her backpack and stuffed and extra set of cloths and a pair of sneakers in there then went down stairs to the front yard. Her dad was outside watering some plants.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the river," she said then got into her car. "I don't know when I'll be back maybe sometime tomorrow."

Her dad nodded slightly worried about his child. "Just be careful."

Chihiro nodded and turned on the radio then backed out of the driveway.


"There are some pictures and be careful about it, I know I stayed with Zeniba but if Yubaba found out about this she'd make a pig out of me and you," said Gel walking away.

The dragon waited until the car was out of site then started to glow. Two hands picked up the envelope and opened it pulling out pictures of Chihiro.

Chapter Four:

Chihiro drove down the highway listening to her favorite song that the radio was playing. She slowed down turning on her right blinker then turned on to a street that would lead her to the river.

About fifteen minutes later Chihiro pulled her car off of the street and parked it in a small parking lot near some trees. She turned the car off and stepped out of the car letting her brown hair blow in the wind.

"That feels good," she said.

Chihiro walked down by the waters taking off her shoes letting her feet gently touch the shallow water. She sat down on the sand.

"Why did I come here?" she asked herself. "Haku is missing why would he be here? This is pointless I drove all the way out here for nothing. He never loved me why on earth would he? I as just a stupid ten year old girl that's all…"

Chihiro sighed and laid back resting in the sand. She looked up at the bright sky. Suddenly there was a strong gust of wind making the river water go up and get Chihiro wet.

"Ack!" she yelped and jumped up. "I'm all wet, well it's a good thing I brought an extra set of clothes."

She started walking back to the car but turned back to see the river water rising.

"What the hell?" she asked herself and stood there watching.

As the water calmed down Chihiro saw a man standing there in the middle of the water. He had long blue-greenish hair that was tied back by a blue hair tie. He was dressed in a pair of white pants. He had a blue shirt that looked like a robe. It had no buttons to hold it together it just rested on him almost like a jacket. On his feet he wore white cloth shoes.

"No…it can't be…" said Chihiro.

"Chihiro," said the man. "Its me."

The man walked out of the water and up onto the sand where Chihiro was. He looked down at her smiling.

"No its not you! You aren't real! You never were!" cried Chihiro falling to the ground on her knees.

"Chihiro what are you talking about? Its me Haku," he said.

"No Haku was never real it was just a dream, a dream!" cried Chihiro.

Haku kneeled down next to her pulling her close to him for comfort.

"It wasn't a dream and you know that," he said pulling the purple hair tie from her hair.

Chihiro looked up at him wishing away tears. He smiled moving some of the hair at of her face.

"I've missed you," he said.

"I missed you too…Haku…" she answered.

End Chapter:

Winter: EEE! I know that was short but I wanted to end it there ::dodges random flying objects:: I promise to update when I can! And please review! Ja ne!

::Credits start going::