Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection in the Water ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter: Hey there everyone and welcome to the next chapter of "Reflections in the Water!" I know last chapter was short and you're all pissed at me but to tell you the truth I had no idea where that was going. I didn't want Haku to show up until like chapter 5 >.<. Well I guess it turned out for the best. Anywho this is the next chapter and I'm gonna try and make it longer then the last but I don't know where this is going also so for the readers who know where I live please don't go after me with happy pitch fork friend (Dream ::cough:: )

Disclaimer: I don't own Spirited Away.

Oh and you should check out the fanfic by Velf its really good. She's one of my favorite authors so read it!!

Oh and I'm not that great at writing romances so please to kill me if this chapter sucks. I'm still trying!

And now your story SO DON'T HURT MEEEEE!!!

Last Time:

"I've missed you," he said.

"I missed you too…Haku…" she answered.

Chapter Five:

"Gel will you go and set the kettle?" asked somewhat plump women.

The red head nodded and went over to the fireplace and hooked the kettle on a hook so the water would boil. She then turned to the women. She had whitish hair that was tied into a bun above her head. She wore a blue dress with a lot of jewelry.

"That's it No Face keep spinning the thread," said the women.

"Yubaba will not be happy about this…" said Gel.

The women nodded. "Though we may be twins we don't always see eye to eye."

"Zeniba what will happen if she finds out?" asked Gel taking a seat then to the black ghost like creature walled No Face.

Zeniba shook her head. "That child I do not know."

Gel gave a heavy sigh then got up when the kettle started whistling.

"A spirit and a human in love is forbidden," said Gel.

"I know child," said Zeniba.

"What do you think will happen?" asked Gel pouring some tea into three cups.

"I cannot say for sure but I have a feeling it will be a hard rode for them," said Zeniba with her eyes closed as she took a sip of tea. "I just hope my sister hasn't found out yet.

"Somehow I highly doubt she didn't," muttered Gel.

Meanwhile on the top floor of the bathhouse:

"WHAT?!?" yelled a woman that looked much like Zeniba. "HE'S ALIVE?!"

A toad dressed in rags cowered at the end of the desk.

"HOW COULD I HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN?" vented the women as she walked back and forth behind her desk.

Suddenly there was a cry from the other room. The women ran in and started talking to the source of the cry in a motherly voice. Once the crying stopped she came back out.

"(I forgot the name of the bird person thing she has) Go find him," said the women.

The bird nodded then flew out the window. She then turned to the frog.

"Let no one else know he's alive I will not have his friends trying to leave you got that?" she snapped.

The frog bowed. "Yes Yubaba."

Now back to prolly the only reason your reading this:

Haku smiled down at Chihiro. "Why are you crying? There's nothing to be sad about."

Chihiro looked down. "I was afraid it was just a dream and nothing more. I wasn't planning on this when I came here."

Haku nodded knowing the pain that Chihiro must have went through. He stood up helping her up with him. He smiled down at her creasing her cheek with the back of his hand.

"I've waited nine years for this moment," he whispered. "The moment I would see you again."

Chihiro hugged her arms around his stomach.

"I missed you so much. You said that we would meet again but I thought you were just lying. Then a year ago I came to the conclusion it was just a dream. You, Yubaba Lin, No Face, Kamaji and Zeniba were just a dream! Just…a…dream…"

Haku made her stand straight so he could look at her.

"But you can tell it wasn't and if this is another dream then it is a good dream," he said.

Chihiro nodded trying to smile. Haku grinned then kneeled down pushing his lips against hers. Chihiro's eyes widened a little partly from shock and partly from happiness. She relaxed then draped her arms up and around his neck. Haku feeling that she was calm placed his hands at her side keeping her close to him.

When they broke the kiss Chihiro smiled up at him.

"Catch me I'm about to fall," she said then fainted.

Haku caught her just as she was about to fall looking down at her. He picked her up bridal style whispering a couple of unknown words then steadily walked back into the river.

Two hours later: (Yes I'm that lazy)

Chihiro stirred slightly in her sleep. She shot up in the bed she was in holding her throat. She looked around and saw that there was no one there she relaxed a little bring her hands down by her side.

"Where, where am I?" she asked looking around.

She was in a small bedroom. The walls seemed to look like she was in a cave. The walls had seaweed, sea stars and shells in and around them. There was a dresser that was completely made of coral. She looked at the bed she see it was a normal looking bed with the finest white sheets and blankets that she has ever seen.

She slowly lifted the covers off of her and slipped out of the bed. As she rose she felt a small weight drop. She looked down at herself to see she was wearing a beautiful white dress. It had long laced sleeves that went to her feet and were cut in a triangle. The dress its self was just a gown but there was a beautiful silk ribbon tied around her waist with a small bow in the back. He dress was low cut but covered in lace though you could still see through it. The back of the dress had two strings weaving in and out down her back ending right at her lower back in a small bow (keeps the dress together).

"Haku?" she asked looking around.

She saw a wooden door across from her that was slightly opened. She slowly walked over to it and opened it peering into a hallway. The hallway had two doors and an opening to the far left the walls looked the same to the bedroom.

"Haku?" she called again.

When there was no answer she started walking to the opening. She peered in and saw that she was in a small kitchen. The kitchen walls were the same of the bedroom and hallway. The floor had dark blue tiles. The kitchen had a stove, sink, a frig. and an oven. Food was placed out on the counters along the wall.

There was another opening that seemed to lead into another room. Chihiro quietly made her way over to that and peered in. Again the walls were the same. It appeared to be a living room. There was a couch with a coffee table and two chairs. On the far wall was a fireplace that was next to a set of doors. Many paintings and wall decorations hung on the wall.

"Oh good your awake I was just about to go wake you," said Haku from behind her.

Chihiro gave a small yelp and jump in surprise as she turned around. Haku chuckled at Chihiro's reaction. He led her over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Where are we?" she asked looking around again.

"In my home, I made it myself," answered Haku.

"Its beautiful…" said Chihiro.

Haku smiled. "I take it your feeling better?"

"A little," admitted Chihiro.

"Well then maybe dinner will help," said Haku getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"I hope you like fish," he called from the other room.

He walked out carrying a couple of trays of food over to the door next to the fireplace. He opened the door and walked out onto a small room a with a table and chairs. He placed the trays down and walked back over to Chihiro helping her rise.

"You can go sit in the other room I just have to bring out another plate," he said.

Chihiro nodded and was about to walk past him but he grabbed her arm and kissed her hard on the lips before letting her go.

Haku walked into the room carrying a tray of cooked fish and placed it down on the table. He sat across from Chihiro who was looking out the windows (the walls are all windows).

"Are we under water?" she asked.

Haku nodded as he placed food on there plates.

"Then how come I can breathe?" she asked.

"Well normally the inside of my house is hair and not water. I have a spell over the house so we can breathe and when I brought you here I had to put a spell on you," he answered.

Chihiro nodded then started eating along with Haku.

Once they were finished eating Chihiro helped Haku clean off the table and place the dishes in the sink. She looked out the window in the kitchen watching fish swim by.

"Haku you know I can't stay here," she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Haku.

"I have a life Haku. I'm still in college I'm writing a book," answered Chihiro.

"You can finish your book here," said Haku walking up to her.

"Its not just that Haku, I have friends and family that would get worried," said Chihiro turning to him.

Haku looked down in disappointment knowing she was right. Chihiro used her hand to lift up his face by the chin.

"I love you Haku and I want to stay with you but I can't not now at lease," she said.

Haku took her hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

"I know, tomorrow I'll bring you back to the surface," he said.

"Haku…" said Chihiro bringing her arms around his neck.

"Come on if your going to be leaving we have good byes to say," he said then picking her up bringing her to the bedroom.

End Chapter:

Winter: And I'll leave it there for you dirty minds to come up of what there doing. And you can't hurt me! Right now I'm close to the end of the six page in word so it is longer then the last chapter!

Anywho as I said before I'm not very good at writing romances so lemme know how that was. If you have any tips for me please share them! Well I'll get started on the next chapter as soon as I can!

PLEASE REVIEW AND MAY THE SPORKS BE WITH YOU!

::Credits start going::