Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ A Master Plan ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: A Master Plan
 
Time: 12:00 PM
Place: Prison Island
 
In the confines of Prison Island, Kaori is still held captive in a holding cell. A secret military force codenamed G.U.N. owns the facility and nobody has escaped from their cells before. She sat there looking very lonely. She said to herself, “I hate being in prison. I did not do anything, and they arrest me anyway!”

“How much longer can this go on?” She looks up to the sky.
Above the sky and over the clouds, there is a supremely large area where wastage and mass do not exist. It is also an area where there is infinite distance and the slow passing of time. It is also an area where there are many stars and many planets, some of which may be inhabitable. This place is known as space.
The beautiful planet of Earth holds many elements. They include the air that is breathable, water that is drinkable and many other resources fit for use. Humans have always updated their resources and they never downgrade to their lower levels. They make a lot but they also waste materials as well.
New technology was produced each year and inheritance of said new technology is extraordinary. For four generations, the Robotnik family has been faithful to the sciences. The Space Colony codenamed the `ARK' was built to promise many benefits to mankind.

That legacy is about to change...
Place: Space Colony ARK Unknown Room
 
A door opens. A giant uniformed man walks in. He sees a young woman with the `ten' kanji burning on her back.
The woman turns around. “Are you OK, Bison?” she began, “Having a little trouble finding your way around this place? It seemed like it took forever for you to get here.”
“Enough talk!” Bison cried, “I have no time to fool around! No matter where I am, time always flies and I will not waste any second to get what I want! Now, who are you?! What is your purpose of serving me as your master?!”
“My name is Sakura Kinomoto-Gonzalez.” The woman replies
“I serve you for two simple reasons.” She continues, “First, it is concerning the timing of fate. And second, it is destiny for me to do this.”
“Destiny?!” Bison cries, “What do you mean by that?!”
“That is something for you to find out, my master.” Sakura answers
“Very well.” Bison replied, “What do you have for me?”

“A story to tell...” Sakura answers and she places in a DVD of her account.
Date: Saturday, July 6th, 2025
Time: 3:00 PM
Place: Space Colony ARK Atrium
 
A crowd of people gathered around the atrium. It seems that they were excited about something that is about to occur. An old man approached the podium. He has an egg-head, small prescription glasses and a long silver beard lining his face like guardrails. He began to speak.
“My dear colleagues, friends and relatives, I am happy to announce that a new age of colonization today is reborn! The Space Colony `ARK' is now open to all of mankind from this day forth to continue vast amounts of research and to find new land to occupy!”
The crowd cheered. Among the two who are in the crowd are Sakura and Tomoyo. Sakura is chic in her red qipao dress and matching shoes. Tomoyo is more of the same, but in blue and with added ponytails.
The old man continued, “I'd like to give thanks to two very special people who gave me inspiration, magic and determination to the works of the project! Both of them have given me heart and moral support...”
“Would you please show your hands and gratitude to my two magical helpers with me today: Sakura Kinomoto-Gonzalez and Tomoyo Daidouji!” The crowd continued to cheer

He crouched down to them. “Thank you! I could not have done it without you both!”
Date: Sunday, July 7th, 2025
Time: 3:00 PM
Place: Space Colony ARK Sector 7-G
 
In Sector 7-G in the ARK, Tomoyo took her video camera and began to tape Sakura. She said, “Wow, Sakura! I can't believe we're at the ARK! Your family would be so proud of you!”
Just then, they heard the old man who was at the podium yesterday scream, “Merge with G.U.N.?! I will not allow it!” He was in another room within the same sector.
Another man was discussing to the old man about a proposition. “But, Professor Gerald, think of the possibilities we could do with them!” the man cried, “We could create our very own top secret weaponry!”
Professor Gerald responded, “The whole part of this project, Frank, is to give ourselves a better future on living standards. We're not trying to promote war!”
Frank replied, “But we may need such weaponry for security, that's a benefit factor!”
“Yes, but making more weapons isn't going to save us from bloodshed!” Professor Gerald cried, “IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, RESOURCES AND IMPORTANTLY our lives!!! I will NOT allow it! It is my final decision!”

“OK, then. Whatever you say my friend.” Frank replied, grimly “But don't tell me that I didn't warn you... we may need to defend ourselves one day...”
Date: Monday, May 11th, 2025
Time: 3:00 PM
Place: Space Colony ARK Entrance
 
A sergeant and his squad were outside the entrance. He cried out, “Men! Shoot down every living soul there is according to your area! Show no mercy!”
In another room, Professor Gerald cried, “Sakura!!! Tomoyo!!! I can't leave them! We got to save them!”
“Professor Gerald!” a colleague cried, “We must go before our lives are restricted!”

They managed to escape the Space Colony through an escape pod, unharmed.
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: G.U.N. Headquarters
 
Unfortunately, Professor Gerald was captured by the G.U.N. organization. In a confined room, he was reading a newspaper. He was looking at the list of deceased. Among them included some of his colleagues and... Tomoyo Daidouji. He also found that Sakura Kinomoto-Gonzalez was among the missing. He was crying and extremely upset that his two favourite helpers have suffered a horrible fate.
Then, an officer approached Professor Gerald. “Professor Gerald Robotnik, are you willing to serve the G.U.N. Corporation?” He asked
Professor Gerald sat up and replied slowly. “Yes...”

“Excellent.” The officer said, “Your first assignment is to construct this weapon.” He handed him a piece of paper. “Everything's on paper. The rest is up to your genius to work out.”
Date: Monday, May 11th, 2029
Time: 3:00 PM
Place: Top Secret Research Facility
 
In the top secret research facility, Professor Gerald stepped up to the podium. “Ladies and gentlemen of the ARK Top Secret Research Facility Foundation, today is the day a new weapon has been born.”

He unveiled the weapon. “Behold...”
“...THE ECLIPSE CANNON!!!” Sakura bellows. This giant weapon is as high as a tower and it contains three eggs to hold the tower together. There was also a kaleidoscope with the cannon's controls.
Bison chuckles, “This IS impressive! My scientists could not possibly develop a weapon like this!”
“True.” Sakura replied, “His passion to save the human race was twisted by the massacre here. Now, all he cares about is to kill and exterminate human life...”
“Yes, but where does he get all that energy from?” Bison asked, “My Psycho power does not have the capacity to charge a weapon like this one. Somehow we need a city's worth of energy to make the weapon work.”
“That's where I come in.” Sakura replied, and he showed Bison a Chaos Emerald. He was surprised! Sakura then tossed the Chaos Emerald into one of the slots for the cannon. The cannon began to activate and light up like the sun.
“Right!” Bison cries, “The Chaos Emeralds! They have the ability to put the weapon to good use!”
“Exactly!” Sakura replied, “Having all 7 Chaos Emeralds will release its full potential... which is enough power to destroy one single planet!”
Bison laughed, “You truly are a genius, Sakura! My scientists have been incompetent, but you are something else! We will go and get the Chaos Emeralds, use that infernal machine and rule the world!” and he kept laughing evilly.
“I think you will require my help!” someone cried,
Sakura and Bison turned around and looked up. The woman in black dropped down to the floor. The blonde assassin introduced herself. “My name is Cammy White. I think you two will need my help.”
Bison cried, “How did she infiltrate the ARK's defences?!”
Sakura asked, “And how do you know we need your help?”
“I have proof of my skills.” Cammy replies and she showed off two Chaos Emeralds!
Bison and Sakura were heavily surprised! “Well done.” Sakura replied, quietly
“If you do this for us,” Bison asks, “What should we give you?”
“Nothing.” Cammy answers, “My work is for free. I just want to be part of this world domination scheme... that's all.”
“OK, then.” Sakura replied, “It's a deal.”
“We'll make excellent use for you, Ms. White.” Bison cried, “If that is what you want.”
“Perfect!” Cammy cries, “But... on one condition though.”
“Could you show me where the bathroom is? I could really use a shower!”