Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Raid on Prison Island ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9: Raid on Prison Island
 
Date: Saturday, July 6th, 2030
Time: 12:00 PM
Place: Prison Island
 
In the dock at Prison Island, Sakura, Bison and Cammy were waiting. Bison spoke first. “This is it! Our mission is to retrieve the Chaos Emeralds on the double! Sakura! You know the drill! Set the dynamite packs around the island, especially the armoury sector! Cammy! You sneak into the cargo area without being detected and retrieve those Chaos Emeralds! I will distract the guards while you two stick to the plan! We only have 30 minutes to pull this off so don't fail me! OK! Let's move out!”
“Copy that!” Cammy replied. Sakura said nothing.
Just then, someone landed on top of Sakura! It was Athena! “Kaori!” she cried, “Are you OK?! How did you get out?!”
Then it hit Sakura. “That feeling again...” she thought
Then, Athena got up. “Wait a minute...” she said, “You're not Kaori!”
“I'm afraid it's not your cute little friend, Athena!” Bison cried behind her
She turns around. “Bison!” and she runs so fast!
Bison growled and shouted at Cammy. “Continue the plan as scheduled! I'll take care of that little brat!” He walked after her.
Cammy said, “Let's go, Sakura.” But, nothing happened.
“Sakura?” Cammy said again and she turned around. Sakura was not feeling too good.
Many thoughts clouded her mind. Memories of Tomoyo began to bring her pain and suffering. Then, she heard Professor Gerald's cry of darkness “I am your MASTER!!!”
Sakura recovers. “Are you OK?” Cammy asks
“We have a mission to complete.” Sakura replies, “Let's go!” and she walks off.
Cammy looks at Sakura and thought, “Is she the ultimate life form?”
Athena reached a dead end! Bison came up to her and said, “It's the end of the line for you, Athena!”
“I did not mean any harm!” Athena cries, “I wanted to find Kaori!”
“Who am I kidding?” Athena cried, “If Kaori were here, we would have kicked Bison's butt! Help! Someone!”
Just then, something cried, “Nova Blast!”
A giant fireball approached Bison! He managed to block it away! Athena turned around. She found a giant yellow lizard with blue stripes and brown helmet-like armour protecting its head. It landed on the dock. “Greymon!” she cried, “Tai!”
“This is my fight, Athena!” Greymon cries, “We'll take care of this!”
Then, she heard “Meteor Wing!”
A spurt of flames targeted Bison. He blocked that too! An orange bird flew overhead. Athena cried, “Sora! Birdramon!”
“Athena!” Sora cries, “Are you OK?”
“I'm fine!” Athena cries, and then she turns to face Bison. “In fact, I'm just about to kick you and beat you down!”
“Well... Athena.” Bison cried, “You certainly have some fighting spirit. I was wrong to underestimate you. Come after me... if you dare!”
“With pleasure!!!” Athena cries, and she rushes right to Bison. He electrified himself and... BOOM! There was an explosion that covered the two in smoke.
“Athena!!!” Tai and Sora cries
Bison remained when the smoke cleared. “Hmph!” he said, “That foolish girl was not worth my time! She was too easy.”
Then, he faced Greymon and Birdramon. “Now... show me what you got!”
“You got it!” someone cries
“WHAT?!” Bison cries,
It was Athena! Her fist turned sharp like a sword's blade. The blade itself was red like fire. “Psycho...” she screamed,
“...Sword!!!” she yells as the blow connects to Bison's face.
Athena somersaulted back up. Bison growled angrily. He yells, “I will not let you get away with this!”
Then, he focused on his own power. Electricity surrounded the mighty villain. He surrounded himself within a purple aura. Then, he spun himself! “What power is that?!” Tai cried,
“Psycho Power.” Athena recognizes, “I seen it before. Anyone who gets smashed by Bison's power will likely have a chance to be killed.”
Greymon and Birdramon stood in Athena's way. “Wait!” Tai and Sora cries
Bison screamed, “Psycho Crusher!!!”
He zoomed right at the lizard and the bird. He bashed them both with full force! He even knocked Tai, Sora and Athena out cold!
He stops spinning. He looks around and says, “Hmph! So much for the heroes and their creatures! Now, I will take my leave.”
“I... don't... think... so...” Greymon cries,
“WHAT?!” Bison cried
Tai's little pager known as a Digi-vice began to glow like crazy! Suddenly, an aura of fire blazed around Greymon! He screamed, “Greymon... Digi-volve to...”
Greymon gained a metal claw, a metal helmet, a metal piece of chest armour and wings that came as if they were from the creatures of Hell. He screams, “...MetalGreymon!!!”
The partially-metallic creature appeared before Bison. “What's this?! Another foolish attempt to stop me? I think you will have to do better than that!” Bison cries,
Then, he makes another spin. He screams, “Psycho Crusher!!!”
“Giga Blaster!!!” MetalGreymon cries and his chest armour opens to reveal two fish missiles! They fired right at Bison. It hit him! Bison flew away!
Athena, Tai and Sora got up. Taichi saw his Digi-friend and said, “MetalGreymon! What happened?!”
“I don't know, Tai.” MetalGreymon said, “I shot Bison and he just flew off like a missile.”

“Nice job, MetalGreymon!” Tai cries, “Now, let's rescue Kaori!”
Meanwhile, inside the Prison Island Cargo Bay, Cammy was walking inside undetected as ordered. She said to herself, “Wow. This place IS under heavy security. No wonder that these Chaos Emeralds will be hard to get.”
“Cammy!” someone cried on the walkie-talkie. “This is Bison! Did you manage to get into the basement?!”
“I'm in the basement, over.” Cammy reported,
“Excellent!” Bison continued, “Head to the G.U.N. Security Hall and retrieve the Chaos Emeralds! Hurry up! We only have 10 minutes left! Sakura mounted all the dynamite packs!”

“Copy that.” Cammy replied, and then she said to herself “Well... what can I do? Sakura is already ahead of schedule. I better get a few items before I leave.”
Meanwhile, deep within the `White Jungle' region, Sakura was surrounded my many G.U.N. robots. She flipped one with the spikes overhead over and punched it to its destruction.
She thought to herself, “Hmph! Too easy! There is nothing that I cannot defeat!”
Bison cried on her walkie-talkie, “Sakura, excellent work! Return to the base immediately!”
“Copy that.” Sakura replied
Just then, she heard “Can anyone hear me? Hello? This is Cammy!”
Sakura picks up the walkie-talkie. “I've got a small problem. I'm trapped inside this locked safe!”
Cammy continued from within the safe. “I have acquired all three Chaos Emeralds but G.U.N. has me on all corners. Since that is the case... it is nearly impossible to escape. Sorry... I just cannot call myself a treasure hunter anymore.”
Sakura puts down the walkie-talkie. She thought, “Cammy can find a way out herself.”
Just then, it hit her. Sakura began to have strange feelings again. She thought, “Now what?! Why am I having these memories?!”
Then, she heard Tomoyo's voice. “Please give them another chance to live...”
Sakura was holding her head in pain and in agony. “It won't be long before the dynamite packs set off!” she thought, “If I hurry, then I may be able to save Cammy AND the Chaos Emeralds!” Then, she cleared her head and ran off to save Cammy.