Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Mother vs. Daughter, Round 1 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11: Mother vs. Daughter, Round 1
 
Time: 12:25 PM
 
Luckily, for Kaori she splashed in the water. Kouji was fishing in a nearby marsh. Peli was waiting for a bite so he can assist its fisherman master. He felt his rod tug like a heavy weight dragging down a rope. “Hey, Peli!” Kouji cried, “I got something! And it's big and HOT!!!”

A giant fish jumped out of the river! Hanging on to the fish... was Kaori! Kouji was really confused.
Meanwhile, in another spot in the jungle, Sakura reported via her walkie-talkie. “Bison, the timer has been reset back to 5 minutes.”
“Good work, Sakura!” Bison replied, “Now go and get the Chaos Emeralds any way you can! Do it with or without that Cammy!”
“Copy that.” Sakura replies, but then she heard screaming. Someone was approaching in her direction! Sakura dodged the flying body. It was Kaori who flew right at her!
Kaori landed herself safely on the grass. “Yeah!” she cries, “I am too cool!”
“Yeah.” Someone else said, “Not as cool as me.”
Kaori turns around. She sees her mother once again in the flesh. “Mom...” Kaori began, “Don't do this! You're making a mistake! Surrender now and I promise to take good care of you.”
“Not a chance!” Sakura retorted, “Last time was just practice. This time, I will give you everything I got. Since you got in my way, it's time to die.”
Kaori said, holding back tears “You leave me no choice, then...”
Both Kaori and Sakura looked at each other stoically. For a short while, nothing happened... until they ran at each other!
They both tried to punch each other. What they got is a fist meeting up with another fist. They skilfully tried to grapple and grab each other. They locked themselves in a hold. “Mom!” Kaori cries “Wait! You don't have to do this!”
“True.” Sakura said, “My fighting is much like yours. This fight has just begun, you know...”
...and she head butts her daughter! “...and you're the first to give up a hit!”
Sakura tossed Kaori into a tree. Kaori recovers and bounces off that tree that she was thrown at! She punches Sakura in the jaw!
Kaori lands in front of Sakura. “One shot for each of us... We're even so far.”
“Oh yeah?” Sakura retorted... and did a high kick on Kaori! The daughter managed to grab her mom's leg! “Gotcha!” Kaori cried,
Kaori threw her down! Sakura quickly got up. But not before... she suffered a hurricane kick from Kaori! Sakura was knocked back down!
The two stared at each other again after a tiresome fight. Kaori spat out blood from her mouth. She said, “Had enough of me yet?”
Sakura retorted after cleaning up her face which was filled with blood in the first place, “I don't think so! You got lucky there!”
“Yeah.” Kaori agreed, “Maybe I have been lucky. That move I did on you was taught by my father. I think you know him... as your husband, Luis Gonzalez!”
“Stop convincing me!” Sakura cried, “I told you... I am NOT your mother!”
Just then, Sakura heard from her walkie-talkie, “Sakura! Can you hear me?! This is Bison! What in blazes are you doing?! Report back to Tokyo Bay with the Chaos Emeralds right now before the island blows up with you on it!!!!!”
“BLOWS UP?!?!” Kaori screamed,
Sakura turned to Kaori. “I no longer have time to play with you, Kaori.” She said, “Try and escape now!” She disappears in hellfire.
“Damn it!” Kaori thought, “This is getting way too dangerous!!! I have got to find Athena, Tai and Sora before the island blows up right away!”
Then, she heard “Kaori!!!”
Kaori rushes to an edge of a gate. She sees her three friends. She thought, “Thank God they are safe.”
“Let's go!!!” Kaori cried out, “This island is about to blow!!!”
Meanwhile, deep within the G.U.N. Corporation's cargo zone with a single minute left before the destruction of the island, Sakura rushes in and found Cammy! She reaches out!
With half a minute to go, Kaori and her three friends hung on to the HDV 9000 as it flew across the island! Finally...
BOOM!!!!! The island explodes with fury and rage! Luckily, the heroes made it out alive! Athena screams, “Yeah! I did it!”