Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Falling into Deaf Ears ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14: Falling into Deaf Ears
 
Place: Sewer (between Sapporo and Tokyo)
 
In a sewer, a body jumped out of the water. It was Jin! He was knocked down. He got up and he coughed.
“Whoa...” Jin said, “Where am I? My head... it hurts so badly and the pain is like a splinter in my mind...”

Then, he remembered his mission. He thought and smiled, “I have totally underestimated that weasel, but this show is not over yet. I will come back for him and that war girl...”
Place: Space Colony ARK Genetics Lab
 
Sakura looked inside a tube. She also began to think of Tomoyo. Thoughts have clouded her mind like a thunderstorm. She screamed, “Tomoyo! Why... why did they take your life away?! I... I will NEVER forgive them!!!”
Then, she screamed like someone cried out for help!
Cammy heard everything from the shower. She thought, “Is it just me or... do I just hear something?”
Then, she said to herself, “Must be my imagination playing tricks on me. I have been watching too many scary movies lately...”
Then, she sees Bison with a towel wrapped around him go in. She screams like a terrified woman that is about to be stabbed!
In the navigation room, Bison and Cammy were really upset at each other! Bison paid for it with a smack in the face! Sakura felt really embarrassed.
Then, she said, “In light of the people being in fear of us during our demonstration, I say it was a complete success. Right now, the people down on Earth are under a lot of psychological stress from another possible attack. Not even the top military forces of the world can stop us now. Their technology is behind ours by a large margin!”
Sakura continued, “The world is currently defenceless! Confusion and panic are spreading to media by the second! You know, I suggest that we take advantage of this situation quickly and look for the final Chaos Emerald before they discover that the Eclipse Cannon can only fire again at full impact with all seven Chaos Emeralds!”
“Good idea.” Bison agreed, “But we do have a small problem. We have no idea where the final Chaos Emerald is!”
“Leave that to me!” Cammy cried, and pulled out a newspaper. On the cover was a picture of Athena. This was the report on the cover titled, “Psychic Volcano!”
TOKYO - A volcanic eruption from Mount Fuji was thought to cover Tokyo with a blanket of magma.
That was not the case. Apparently, a young girl with Psychic powers managed to stop the lava flow from Mt. Fuji by using her powers to lift a giant rock to cover the volcano! The girl, identified as Athena Asamiya was greatly rewarded by the Emperor of Japan! He gave her a Chaos Emerald and a key to the city!
 
“OK, here's the plan I'm thinking of.” Cammy continued, “Bison, you and Sakura wait here and I will take care of the Chaos Emerald.”
Sakura thought, “Where does she go ahead and get all this information?!”
“I'm going to sleep.” Cammy announced, “I will need it in order the catch that emerald. I will have it before noon tomorrow.”
“Wait!” Sakura cried, “That plan is a little too swift and risky. Besides, I got an even better plan installed for Kaori and her friends. I have no doubts that they will stop us this time, so listen carefully...”