Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Running into Each Other ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 21: Running into Each Other
 
In an open field of the ARK, Jin was searching for the Master Emerald piece. Lots of small meteorites were falling from space. Jin thought, “This is one of the toughest expeditions I have ever been on! But, this is my goal I am focusing on here! So... let's do this!”
Miles away, in a lower and more dangerous zone called `Mad Space', Cammy was searching for a Master Emerald piece that flew down in this area. Then, someone called her. “Hey, you!” The mysterious figure said,
Cammy turned around. She asks, “Who are you? What are you trying to do, knock me out with your cold dead hands?!”
“No...” the mysterious figure said, “I have some terrible news for you...” He whispered in Cammy's ear. She was in shock!
“He did what?!” Cammy screamed, “I am going to kill him!!! But, first...” She picked up the Master Emerald piece she found on the floor. Then, she ran away. The mysteriously figure chuckled...
“Yes...” he said slowly, “I have got Jin right where I want him!”
Back in that open field, Jin finally found his piece. Then, he heard, “I knew you could not be trusted!!!”
He looks up. He found Cammy! “I cannot believe that you would rob the emerald pieces and keep it to yourself!” she cried
“Yeah, right!” Jin replied back, “That's NOT what it sounds like!”
Then, he said, “I am finished convincing you! I will no longer accept small-talk! Let's let our fists and feet do the talking!”
“Finally!” Cammy cried, “Something we can agree upon!” She jumped down.
They both looked at each other stoically. Then, they ran to each other! They punched and kicked each other! They blocked and countered each other's attacks!
“You're good, Jin.” Cammy said, and she used an uppercut kick on him! “But... I am better!”
Jin back-flipped to recovery! “Hmph!” he said, “You have to do better than that!”
Cammy ran to Jin and spun her body like a dart, screaming “Spiral Arrow!”
But, the floor opened up and they both flew up to the sky! Their fight continued to the sky! They still kept blocking and countering each other's strikes. Then, Jin caught Cammy off-guard with a jab in the face! Jin screamed as he jumped up with an uppercut strike, “Shouryuu-ken!”
Cammy quickly recovered! “Now... to show you my real skills!” she cried and she screamed as she twisted her body straight at Jin and up, “Spin Drive Smasher!!!”
Jin flew up to the sky, taking hit after hit! Then, he and Cammy fell down to the floor that was now closed! Jin quickly recovered! “You have done it now!” Jin cried, “Now, witness my power!”
He caught her with a jab and bashed her with three rushing uppercuts in a row, with the last one burning her slightly! “Shouryuu-reppa!!!”
Cammy flew upward with each blow she took! She recovered quickly! She ran right up to Jin and caught him off-guard with an uppercut kick! “Cannon Spike!” she screamed
Jin flew upward! He flew even more higher as the floor opened! Then, they both landed on a beam. They were pretty tired after a gruelling brawl. Then, they both screamed simultaneously, “Stop fooling around and give me back my Emerald!”
“You call yourself a hunter!” Cammy started, “Yeah, right! You are attacking a lady! How shameful!”
“What kind of `lady' goes around stealing gems anyway?!” Jin screams,
Then, they both heard laughter. They look around. They found... Fang the Sniper! “You!” Jin cried, “You set me up!”
“You were a thorn in my side, I like that!” Fang cried, “I tricked your little `girlfriend' here so I can get rid of you for good! How genius is that?!”
Then, Cammy said, “Trick me? But, how...” She thought of something. Then, she screamed at him. “You did this?! You wanted me to do your dirty work?!”
“Thank you, Cammy.” Fang said, “You've been a delightful helper.” He pulls out his gun. “Now... it's time to ice the martial artist! Sweet dreams, Jin!”
Cammy looks at Jin! She was really confused! “What can I do?” she thought, “I have got to help him! He may be a hunter with an attitude, but he is doing something worthwhile!”
Then, she screamed “Jin! Look out!”
Fang fired a shot! Cammy pushed Jin out of the way! She fell over the beam and potentially into her doom! Jin looked down. He thought, “My God! Cammy just saved my life! I feel so bad for her!”
He climbed down and caught her! They both got up the beam. Jin looks ahead. “Damn!” he thought, “Fang escaped again! I will kill him the next time I see him!”
The two were holding hands. Jin realized what he was doing and he let go! “Sorry…” he said, “I have a girlfriend, you know.”
“That's OK.” Cammy said, “I kind of assumed.”
Then, she said, “Umm… You might want your emeralds back.” She gave the pieces to Jin.
Jin said, “Thank you.” He put the pieces together. The Master Emerald has now been formed! He said, “At last!”
“I'm sorry if I hurt you.” Jin said, “I have to go.”
He took the Master Emerald and left.