Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ The Family Fight for Earth (or Mother vs. Daugther, Round 2) ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 24: The Family Fight for Earth(or Mother vs. Daughter, Round 2)
 
Place: Space Colony ARK Sector A-3
Cannon Countdown: 5 minutes 44 seconds
 
Kaori looks straight ahead. She looked at a long hallway that is between her and the Eclipse Cannon. She thought, “There's no turning back now. I have a planet to save! Nothing can come between me and the cannon now.”
Just then, she heard, “You never stop surprising me, Kaori!” It was Sakura.
“I thought that the capsule you were in exploded in space.” She continued.
They both took a walk. “What can I say, mom?” Kaori said, “I fight… and die hard!”
She took out the Chaos Emerald. “You did save my life, you know.” She continued, “I thank you for that.”
Sakura was in a bit of shock. “It WAS a Chaos Emerald!” she said, “Damn! How did you perform the Chaos Control with a fake emerald?! I thought it was impossible!”
“I don't know, mom.” Kaori said, “I just did it and… I am here now.”
“Your will is strong, Kaori.” Sakura said, “You have strengthened to be a young woman who would take no prisoners! I guess I can say that I am proud of you.”
“That's what I have trained to become.” Kaori said, as the two women started running. “I fight for love and justice! Now, I am ready to fight for what I believe in!”
“I see now.” Sakura replied, “Your beliefs are also strong. You have a pure heart. You're a girl who looks after others in times of crisis and now… you have the whole world on your shoulders!”
“I can carry a heavy load, mom.” Kaori replied, “Now… we finish what we have started!”

“I agree.” Sakura replied, “This time, however, I will not hold anything back! I will show you my true power of `Satsu no Hadou'!!!!!”
They both sped to across the hallway. They stopped and began to fight each other! They both threw their punches! They managed to counter and block them. The floor was about to fall! They both cried, “Chaos Control!!!”
They warped into another spot! “Let's see how powerful you are!” Sakura cried, and got into her horse stance! Kaori cupped her hands. Kaori's light energy surrounded her. Then… it condensed into her fists. Sakura is covered in hellfire! Her dark energy surged into her single fist!
Kaori screamed out after a while of focusing on her energy, “Shinkuu… Hadou-ken!!!!!” Her fireball blasted at her mother!
“Messatsu…” Sakura screamed and fired her ball of flames at Kaori!
Both fireballs came into contact with each others and… BOOM! A huge explosion occurred! Both fighters fell off the bridge! They cried, “Chaos Control!!!!!”
They teleported to another portion of the long bridge! “Wow.” Sakura said, “You're better than I thought! I have to give you credit!”
“Thanks for the training!” Kaori said, “I think it is paying off!”
“You have not seen what I can do yet!” Sakura cried,
She ran to Kaori! “Show me what you got!” she cried and fought Kaori! The two fighters were like competing bats for their food, always fighting to know who would get it.
Then, Sakura punched Kaori in the jaw! Then, she yelled, “Messatsu…” She rushed three uppercuts in a row with the third one, sending Kaori to the stars! “Goodbye… Kaori.” She said looking down.
Sakura turned away. Just then, she saw Kaori again! “How?!” Sakura thought, “This girl is annoying me enough already!” She ran to Kaori again.
When she was close enough, Kaori cried, “Gotcha!”
She jumped up and screamed, “Shinkuu… Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku!!!!!” Kaori slammed Sakura with multiple kicks in a single jump! The last one sent her to the stars! Kaori kept running!
She got further until… she saw her mother! Sakura said, “You are stronger than I imagined. It seems I underestimated you!”
“All is forgiven, mom.” Kaori said, “I have been improving. Now, it's time I finish you off!”
“OK, then.” Sakura said, “Time to put this to rest! Shungokusatsu!!!!!” Sakura rushed to Kaori as if she was a ghost and attempted to grab her!
“No way you will kill me with that move!” Kaori cried.
She has knowledge of the Shungokusatsu (or “Instant Hell Kill”). When a martial artist performs this move, he or she drags his or her victim to the Netherealm (Hell) where their bodies are both burned and simultaneously attacked by demons. The ferocity with which these demons attack depends on the amount of negative karma an individual has accured over his or her lifetime. As a result, the martial artist performing the technique also puts his or her life in jeopardy. Even the innocent are not afforded any safety from a successfully performed Shungokusatsu, although they'll only be attacked for a short time before they'll go to Heaven if the victim is a good person (he does not have to necessarily be a saint). Against pure evil, this attack can be devastating, since all bad people go to the Netherealm to burn for eternity, even though the demons only attack the person for a short time. The only way to defend against it is by clearing the mind of all desire, guilt, hatred, and anger.
Sakura grabbed Kaori! “Die!” Sakura cries
“No way!” Kaori cries, and counters her throw attempt! She raised her fist up… and connected to her jaw! Kaori interchanged fists and smashed Sakura some more! She screams, “Shin… Shouryuu-ken!!!!!”
Sakura flew up to the sky and was knocked out! She could not get up. She screams, “Impossible!!!! I am the ultimate life!”

Kaori looks at her mother once more and leaves.
Place: Space Colony ARK Globe Research Lab
Cannon Countdown: 1 minute 33 seconds
 
Everyone was down and out in the lab. Athena has blood on her face as she was sleeping. Tai and Sora were exhausted from the Supernova Digi-volution. Agumon, who is now Koromon (who is a giant head with antennae), is also down and out. So is Biyomon, now Yokomon (a plant-head). Bison is also down and out.
Athena got up slowly. She took out her walkie-talkie and said, “Kaori… we did it.”
Then, she heard beeping. Bison used the last of his strength to snatch the Chaos Emerald. Athena heard, “Nice job, Athena!”
“Kaori!” she cried
“Take a look outside!” Kaori cried from the other side. Athena walked over to a nearby window.
Place: Space Colony ARK Central Control Room
Cannon Countdown: 40 seconds
 
Bison walked to the control panel. He laughs and says, “This Chaos Emerald will complete my plan of taking over the world! Now begins the glorious era of Shadowlaw!!!!!”

He inserted the final Chaos Emerald. The Cannon powered up! He laughed evilly! Just then, the area was covered in red! The computer screen read WARNING!
Outside, the tip of the colony opened. Blue energy surrounded the tip. Just then, explosions occurred! The tip was covered in lightning! Then… the explosions stopped. The cannon did not fire! Kaori was hanging on outside and gave a thumbs up!