Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Mark of Death ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 28: Mark of Death
 
Place: Odaiba (Tokyo, Japan)
Colony Impact Time: 13 minutes 25 seconds
 
Everyone was looking up at the sky. The other Digi-destined along with their Digimon are facing a far worse fate than death. “At this rate, we have very little time to save ourselves!” Izzy cried, “Unless we can come up with some kind of miracle!”
“I guess it's too late to write a will!” Joe said, “I would not know who to make it out to!”
“I'm too beautiful to die!!!!” Mimi cried,
“Snap out of it!” Matt cried, “We have to find a way to help out Tai and Sora! They are up there!”
“I am praying for hope!” T.K. said, “I'm sure they will be OK!”
Just then, Kari got a text message! T.K. looked at his girlfriend and said, “Why are you checking text messages at a time like this?!”
“It's from my brother!” Kari cried, “He's found a way to get us to help! Use something called… Supernova Digi-volution!”
“Supernova Digi-volution?” Izzy said, “But… how?”
“He mentioned something about… using our traits?” Kari said, “What traits?”
Then, it became clear! “Our crests!” Mimi cried, “Our traits have the ability to make our Digimon become more powerful! But… how do we use it?”
“Tai said…” Kari continued reading the text message, “Try and remember the good times we had together or something like that.”
“I do remember Tai helping me out of jams once in a while.” Matt said, “We have been extremely close friends. I have to admit though… even though he can be stubborn at times, I still like him.”
“I always loved how you were smart, Izzy!” Tentomon cried, “You were the one that helped Tai save Sora one time!”
“Thanks, Tentomon.” Izzy said, chuckling “I always like to read encyclopaedias and do programming!”
“Light meant something to me.” Kari said, “When I was possessed by a spirit, it was as if God had come to me. Tai was there for me and I am glad because he is both my brother AND my light that guided me to who I am today!”
“You know, T.K.…” Joe said to him, “You were the one needed saving yourself! I pulled my butt off for you!”
Then, he stopped and said, “But… I'm glad I did it. Matt would kill me if I let you be in peril!” He gave Takeru a hug.
Mimi stepped up and said, “I'm sure that Tai and Sora would be OK. If they are tattered up badly, they definitely need a makeover!”
Then, something happened… their hearts began to glow! Not only that, everyone's Digi-vices are going crazy! “It's happening!” Kari cried, “We're ready to Digi-volve!”
All their Digimon cheered! “It's time to show them what we're made of, Matt!” Gabumon cried,
“I won't like space,” Palmon said, “I will enjoy it!!!!!”
“So will I!” Gomamon agreed
“I hope I'm ready for a big commitment!” Patamon cried
“Don't worry!” Gatomon said, “Everything will be fine!”
The Digi-vices said… “Supernova Digi-volution.”
Everyone put their Digi-vices in their hearts. They became an exploding star and their bodies fused with their Digimon!
“Gabumon! Supernova Digi-volve to…”
“Tentomon! Supernova Digi-volve to…”
“Palmon! Supernova Digi-volve to…”
“Gomamon! Supernova Digi-volve to…”
“Patamon! Supernova Digi-volve to…”

“Gatomon! Supernova Digi-volve to…”
Back at the colony, things are not going so well for Sakura against the creature known as the Biolizard. She was being thrown around and shot at! “No way!” she thought, “This creature is not taking a scratch!”
“I have to find a way to weaken it!” Then, she looked up at the support system. “That's it! A Shungokusatsu can kill the support system!”
The Biolizard roared! Eggs popped off and the gravity began raise Sakura up! She flew up avoiding the eggs and targeting the support system. She went inside and performed a Shungokusatsu!

The Biolizard roared to its apparent death. Sakura jumped out and screamed, “Get out, you ugly prototype!!!!!”
Kaori and Jin reached the shrine. Once they made it, Jin deposited the Master Emerald on the hole in the middle of the shrine. He recited a spell. “The servers are, the seven Chaos. Chaos is power; power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos. Only you can do this; stop the Chaos Emeralds!”
The Master Emerald began to spin at a fast rate! Energy flew around the core like crazy and suddenly the Biolizard roared! Then, it disappeared.
“Is it gone?” Jin asked
Sakura rushed in. “What?” she said, “Did it just use Chaos Control?!”
The vibrations continued to intensify! “But… how?!” Jin cried, “We've stopped the Chaos Emeralds! But, I don't understand! Why the hell is the Space Colony still on a crash course to Earth?!”
Athena cried on Kaori's headset. “I have bad news, Kaori! The Prototype is still alive! He's controlling the Space Colony as it is falling to Earth! He has become one with
the Space Colony, and is determined to keep it on its collision course!!!”
“Now what, Kaori?!” Jin cried
Kaori turned to her mother. “Mom?” she said, “Are you thinking what I am thinking?”
“Yes, I am… my daughter.” Sakura replied
They both raised their single hand in the sky. The Chaos Emeralds came together and they began to spin! Both fighters closed their eyes, got into a horse stance and focused on their energy. Until… they opened their eyes!
They are flying up in the sky! Their appearance changed! Kaori's hair is now gold and so is her bracelet! She also now has a kanji on her back… it is that of her name. Sakura's hair is now white and she now has earrings with the single kanji `kamihito' (means `man of God'). Her kanji on her back also reads `kamihito'. They are now Shin Kaori and Shin Sakura!