Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ SuperNOVA ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 29: SuperNOVA
 
The Biolizard has successfully connected itself with the Space Colony! It became known as the FinalHazard! “Let's go, mother!” Shin Kaori cried,
“Let's kill this creature… together!” Shin Sakura cried
They rushed right to the FinalHazard! They both cupped their fists and fired their Hadou-ken attack! It damaged the swelling area!
The FinalHazard roared and fired a pink beam at the two fighters! They were hit! “You won't start the party without us!” someone cried,
It was a couple of Digimon! “Who are you?!” Shin Sakura cried,
“VictoryGreymon!” Tai and the new Digimon cried together
“Phoenixmon!” Sora and the new Digimon cried together
“Yeah!” Shin Kaori cried, “We'll make sure that the FinalHazard gets what he deserves… a supernova blast from Hell!”
“Let's go!” Shin Sakura cried
A pink beam was aimed at everyone! VictoryGreymon shouted, “Victory Charge!!!!” With the giant sword, he bounced the beam back at the FinalHazard! It took damage and it roared!
Shin Kaori and Shin Sakura charged at the FinalHazard. A pink egg shot Shin Kaori! “Kaori!!!” Shin Sakura cried,
Another egg was about to hit Sakura! She parried it and disappeared! She appeared above FinalHazard and chopped the swollen zone!
“Kaori!” Shin Sakura cried as she flew back to her daughter, “Are you OK?”
“I'm OK, mom.” Shin Kaori said,
Phoenixmon flew up and shouted, “Crimson Flame!!!!” The blast of flame came from her mouth and smashed FinalHazard swollen zone! It roared in extreme burning pain!
More eggs came out of the FinalHazard's body. They hit Shin Kaori, Shin Sakura, VictoryGreymon and Phoenixmon! “How the hell do we defeat this creature?!” Tai cried inside VictoryGreymon
“There's no way to stop him at this rate!” Sora cried inside Phoenixmon
“How about plan `Apocalymon 06'?” someone cried. More Digimon are approaching the ARK!
“Who are you guys?!” Shin Kaori cried
A fairy-esque Digimon with a cape attacked the FinalHazard! “OK, Rosemon! Let's give this monster an extreme makeover!”
“Mimi?!” Tai and Sora cried
Rosemon's whip shined in pink and turned into a pike straight as a pole. And all of a sudden… she screams “Roses Rapier!!!!!”
Her attack smashed the FinalHazard! It lowered its defences! “Yeah!” Tai cried, “It's working! Thanks, Mimi!”
“Anytime, Tai!” Mimi replied
“Hey, Tai!” someone cried, “I won't let you and Sora die in vain!”
“Matt?!” Tai cried
“How do you like my Digimon?” Matt asked inside his Digimon. “It is a cyborg wolf like MetalGarurumon! But, it's not! This is Z'dGarurumon!”
It aimed its cannon at the FinalHazard! “I locked on him, Matt!” the Digimon cried
“Fire!” Matt cried
“Z'd Cannon!!!!!” they cried and a shot came from the cannon on the body!
The cannon's shot hit the FinalHazard hard! It began to bleed in yellow!
“Here I come!” someone cried, “Horn Buster!!!!!” A shot of electricity hit the FinalHazard!
“Izzy?!” Tai and Sora cried,
“Yeah!” Izzy cried inside his Digimon. It is shelled in yellow and it had a giant horn! It also has a few insect wings! “Meet HerculesKabuterimon! This Supernova Digi-volution technique is prodigious! Thanks, Tai!”
“You're welcome!” Tai replied
“Here's my shot!” someone cried, “Water Tail Blaster!!!!!”
A shot of water hit the FinalHazard! “Nice job, Plesiomon!” someone continued, “That creature needs exceptional surgery!”
“Joe?!” Tai and Sora cried,
“Hi, guys!” Joe said inside his Digimon. “Look at my Digimon! It's like a plesiosaurus! Despite being an aquatic Digimon, Plesiomon can fly. He was discovered in a computer of an unconfirmed living things research laboratory in England. But he was treated as rumour among the researchers. He appears when his appearance can be shown, creating a fog when he does. His shiny appearance is very mysterious.”
“Oh, Joe!” Tai laughed
“Wait for us!” two people cried, “You guys should not start the party without us!”
“T.K.?!” Tai and Sora cried,
“Brother!” someone else said,
“Kari!!!!” Tai cried
“Like our Digimon?” T.K. asked in his Digimon. His Digimon is an angel, but a giant angel! It has armour as if he is a knight. He also has wings of an angel, but they are in gold. “I am Seraphimon!”
“And… I am Ophanimon!” Kari cried inside her Digimon. She carried a winged aqua-coloured shield and a winged lance which is as long as a pitchfork! She has wings of an angel and golden-armoured wings. She is also covered in aqua-coloured armour. This Digimon is known to have been the Great Angel of "light". She is said to hold the spirits of Fire, Thunder and Ice.
“Ready, T.K.?!” Kari cried,
“You got it, girlfriend!” T.K. replied,
“Girlfriend?!” Tai cried
Seraphimon covered himself with orbs and fired them at the FinalHazard screaming “Strike of the Seven Stars!!!!!” They hit the FinalHazard!
Ophanimon is holding 10 crystals and she shouted, “Sefirot Crystals!!!!!” The crystals shot the FinalHazard! The creature felt more pain!
Shin Kaori cried, “All together!”
Kaori and Sakura got into a horse stance. They focused their high energy and shouted, “Messatsu…”
They fired their flaming fireball at the FinalHazard! It connected!
VictoryGreymon installed the sword on the arm, and focused on his energy on the sword. Then… it screamed, “Trident Gaia!!!!!”
He thrusted the sword at the Final Hazard! It ripped the FinalHazard's skin!
Phoenixmon thrusted its wings and screamed, “Starlight Explosion!!!!!” The stars landed on the FinalHazard… and exploded!
Z'dGarurumon screamed, “Full Metal Blaze!!!!!” Both the cannon and weapons on the body fired at the FinalHazard! The weapons connected to a hit!
The Tifaret Jewel on Rosemon began to bloom and charge up. It screamed, “Forbidden Temptation!!!!!” A blast of energy followed along with cherry blossom petals and hit the FinalHazard!
HerculesKabuterimon cried, “Horn Buster!!!!!” The electrical shot hit the FinalHazard!
Plesiomon cried, “Sad Water Blast!!!!!” A shot of water from the mouth hit the FinalHazard!
Seraphimon created a sword and shouted, “Excalibur!!!!!” He slashed FinalHazard!
Then, Ophanimon aimed her lance and shouted, “Eden's Javelin!!!!!” Her shot separated the colony from the FinalHazard!!!! It appeared to have died.
“Yeah!” Shin Kaori cried, “We did it!!!!!”
“Something's wrong, Kaori!” Shin Sakura cried, “I feel… something in the air.”
Then, the Biolizard came to life! It charged up a beam… and fired! “Oh no!” Shin Sakura thought, “It's all over!”
“No way!” Shin Kaori cried and guarded herself against the giant laser beam! “Hurry, mom! Blast his head! The rest of you, provide cover fire!”
“This is it!” Shin Sakura thought, “It is NOW or NEVER!”
She flew up in the sky… and chopped the Biolizard's head with full force! Inside the Space Colony, everyone cheered! Even the Digimon and the humans inside cheered!
“Wow…” Shin Sakura thought, “The ambiance of people cheering… I never thought that doing something extremely good, especially for my daughter, would make me feel wonderful…”
“Umm… Mom?” Shin Kaori said,
Shin Sakura turned to her daughter. “We make a pretty strong duo. Can we start over?” Shin Kaori asked
Shin Sakura thought about this and said, “Deal.” They shook on it.
Shin Kaori cried in pain! “Kaori!” Shin Sakura cried, “Are you OK?”
Shin Kaori began to break in tears. “Mom…” she began, “That's the first time you cared about me… for a long time!”
“I'm OK, though.” She continued, “My arm will heal. That was a pretty tough fight.”
Then, they heard roaring! The Biolizard blazed past them! “Kaori! Sakura! Tai! Sora! Izzy! Matt! Mimi! Joe! T.K.! Kari! Cammy speaking!” she cried from the inside of the colony, “The Biolizard is still on a crash course for Earth! Somehow, it regained energy from out of nowhere! It is going to destroy Earth as it is using its body as a missile! We have to do something now!”
“There was no detection from the Master Emerald of its mysterious energy source!” Jin cried, “Give it hell! You have four minutes!”
“You guys are our last hope…” Athena cried, “Good luck… and beat that lizard to a pulp!!!!!”
“Copy that!” Shin Sakura cried, “Over and out!”
She looks at her daughter. “Kaori's hurt!” she thought, “There's no way she can heal quickly! There's very little time left!”
Then, she smiled and said to her, “You don't look so good, Kaori. Why not rest up?”
“No way!” Shin Kaori cried, “I'm staying with you! I can't let you have all the fun yourself!”
“Guys!” Sora and Phoenixmon cried, “There's no time to argue! Our efforts would be in vain if we do not kill this creature!”
Shin Sakura held her headset. “Hello?!” Izzy and HerculesKabuterimon cried, “Are you still there?! Kaori?! Sakura?!”
She smashed the headset into pieces! Shin Kaori was shocked! “Mom!” she cried, “Why did you do that for?!”
Shin Sakura tossed her daughter something. Shin Kaori received it. “Tell everyone, including your Digi-destined friends, that I thanked them for their support.” Shin Sakura said, “Tell them also that I had appreciated their company.”
She turned to her daughter. “Thank you… for all the memories we had together. My Clow Book will be waiting for you.”
“What?!” Shin Kaori said, “I don't understand. What are you telling me? I'm fine! We're going to kill that creature if it's the last…”
Then, she felt something and fainted! Shin Sakura held on to her, and screamed, “Chaos Control!!!!!”
“There.” Shin Sakura said, “At least my daughter will be safe.”
Tai and VictoryGreymon saw this and screamed, “But… why?!”
“I think she's going to sacrifice herself to save us all!” Kari and Ophanimon cried
“We can't let her!” T.K. and Seraphimon cried and he rushed after Shin Sakura!
“No! T.K.!” Matt and Z'dGarurumon shouted, but it was too late! Shin Sakura shot Seraphimon with a Gou Hadou-ken shot!
Then, she turned to the Biolizard! “I will kill you…” Shin Sakura screamed, “If it means to save the Earth… if it means to save my daughter… then, I shall take my life as well!”
Then, she sped up to the Biolizard. She appeared in front of it! The Biolizard opened its mouth! It chomped her up! “Die!!!!” Shin Sakura cried,
She performed a Super Shungokusatsu! An explosion occurred! The kanji `kamihito' appeared in the planet. Her body flew out to the Earth. She thought, “Tomoyo! Is this what you truly wanted? I'm coming with you! This is a promise I have fulfilled for you!”

Her mind was filled with memories of her family, her friends, and her acquisition of the Clow Cards and now… she has another memory in her mind that she calls the best achievement of her life: A daughter who will fill her shoes as a Clow Card captor.
Back on Earth, everyone was cheering! They prayed that a catastrophe would come to an end and it did! The world is now at peace.