Tokyo Babylon Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing A Love For You ❯ Captured ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Yami No Matsuei/ X-1999 Fanfiction

Wishing A Love 4 U

Nagasaki

"What a strange case!" Miri said as she learn the file about the case they are suppose to investigate.

"What do you think about it, Miri-chan?" Tsuzuki asked.

Miri glared. "Who gave you permission to called me like that?"

"Huh? Why?" Tsuzuki asked innocently. "You didn't like when I call you with -chan? Or should I called you Young Lady? Or Little Miss Perhaps?" Tsuzuki teased her.

Miri blushed. "Iie. Fine, you can called me with -chan or whatever..." She quickly avoid to seeing him.

Tsuzuki smiled. 'She looked much like Hisoka if she behave like that.' thought Tsuzuki.

Suddenly they heard a scream from somewhere nearby, they quickly ran toward the scream. They saw a boy dead because his body was cut into two pieces. Blood was everywhere in the scenery.

Miri looked pale as she saw the scenery.

"Are you okey?" Tsuzuki asked in concern.

Miri answered. "I'm fine. Did you find the person...?"

Tsuzuki saw a man with white clothes and ran after him. "Hei, you!"

Tsuzuki ran after the man into the town. There were so much people so he lost a track. Suddenly he remembered that Miri wasn't nowhere to be found.

"Miri-chan?" Tsuzuki called as he went to the place where the victims lay down hopelessly.

There were police and some people said that they seen a suspicious man. When they saw Tsuzuki came, they quickly shouted. "It was him! It was him!"

Tsuzuki frowned, dumbfounded. "Wha..." It seem that Tsuzuki forgot to make his form into invisible one. Tsuzuki laughed and sweatdrop. "You got a wrong person, Madame. I was a...a Shini, upps! I mean I'm a detective."

"Detective? You?" All the people laughing at him.

"What is it?" Tsuzuki asked.

"You look more like Mafia or gangster than a detective!" said The Police.

"Mafia? Gangster? Me?" Tsuzuki asked again, dumbfounded.

*

After the incident with the police, Tsuzuki asked people whether they have seen someone like Miri or not, but they didn't knew anything.

"What on earth happen to her now?!" He asked in distress tone.

Tsuzuki has tried to find her everywhere around the town for at least one hours and it's make him worried sick.

"Where are you, Miri-chan?"

*

Miri ran after Tsuzuki but she lost his track in so many people around the town. Suddenly she saw a man with white clothes and remembered about the suspicious man that Tsuzuki after.

She silently followed the man. The man went into an abandoned church in a place that not so much people around.

Miri looked around, hope to found out where she was when she saw the man entered to the church.

"Where was that idiot?" She asked herself silently. "Why he leaving me like that? That idiot..."

She decided to entered the church by herself and was dumbfounded when she saw no one in the church.

"What the hell?!" She looked around when someone hit her head with something hard...

*

"Miri-chan..." Tsuzuki looked confused then he bumped with a man. Tsuzuki quickly apologize.

"Ah, Tsuzuki-san...What a surprise to meet you here!" The man said and grinned.

Tsuzuki looked shock. "Muraki..."

Muraki Kazutaka smiled innocently and said, "Trying to find your date?"

"You!" Tsuzuki looked scary when he was angry.

"Watch out your behave, lover!" Muraki said. "Or else I won't told you where your girl was!"

"You...you knew about Miri-chan?!"

"So it was her name? Beautiful, isn't it? And kawaii too..."

"What did you do to her?!" Tsuzuki demanded. "If you hurt her..."

"Nothing will happen to her unless you can't change the way you treat me..."

"Why??! You...!!"

"Calm down, Tsuzuki-san!" Muraki said then smiled. " Shall we go now?"

"To where?"

"You will knew soon enough..."

Tsuzuki silently followed Muraki. Muraki lead him to a cafe.

"Where is she?"

"Please sit down, Tsuzuki-san." Muraki said as he ordered a waitress for two cup of coffee.

"Muraki! I don't want to play around with you now! Just told where is she?"

"How should I know?"

"You..."

"Calm down, Tsuzuki-san, of course, I knew where she was but you should pay attention to me for a while too, deal?"

Tsuzuki looked at Muraki in suspicious but then said, "Deal!"

Muraki smiled. "So where was that boy?"

"Who? Hisoka?"

"Yes, that annoying boy."

"He won't work for a while..."

"Oh...Because the case of Tsubaki-hime, I supposed?"

"What else?!" Tsuzuki glared at the man who killed Tsubaki-hime and make Hisoka suffer with hate.

"Sou de su ka!"

"You..."

"So they sent a new partner for you ne? It was that kawaii girl ne?" Muraki asked. "Hmm...I would like to play with her later on..."

"If you lay a finger on her, I'm gonna kick your ass and killed you!!"

"How scary..." Muraki smiled mockingly.

"So where is she?"

"Why you keep repeat that question?"

"What else should I asked then?"

"How about when we can have a date?" teased Muraki.

"How about never ever?!"

Muraki smiled in amusement. "You're so mean..."

"Why? Thank you!"

"I should told you this before you blow up my head...." Muraki said in serious tone. "I'm not the one who captured your partner..."

"WHATTTT????!!!"

"Sorry about that!"

"You...I, I really wanted to punch the face of yours, Muraki!!"

"But I, maybe knew the one who did that..."

"Who?" Tsuzuki demanded.

"The one who responsible for the case you investigating."

"The criminal...."

To Be Continued................