Tokyo Babylon Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing A Love For You ❯ Broken Seals ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Yami No Matsuei/X-1999 Fanfiction

Wishing A Love For You

Miri and Kaori stood up on above one of the building in Tokyo.

"Finally………We made it." Kaori sighed.

Miri sighed silently. One of her hand hold her cest. She could felt the burning mark in her cest. Its hurt so much.

'I could feel him. He was here, in Tokyo. He was so nearby. Finally I could found him………This time for sure………' Miri though to herself.

"Are you hesitate?" Kaori asked her.

"No, I'm not. This time, definitly I will not lose to him." Miri answered.

Many years ago, Miri has encounter with the sakurazukamori. It was in the years of 1992 and 1995.

On the 1992, Miri meet him accidentally when she was suppose to investigate a case, they fought and Miri lose. At the times, her partner was wounded so badly because of the sakurazukamori and then she quit to become her partner, that's when the rumours started to spread up about her that brought unfortune to all her partners.

Then on the 1995, she meet up again with him. They fought again and once again she lose. That's when Kazuma, her partner, was died because he tried to protect her from harm. Since that last encounter, its already been 3 years.

Eventually, Miri didn't wished to kill the sakurazukamori because she just can't since he was her precious Onii-chan even after what he did to her. In the same times, she hate him for doing such a thing to her, she felt so dirty that she tried to suicide. But no matter she wishes to die, she can't because her special ability for her wound to heals fast as a shinigami.

On her last encounter, Misato is the one who fought again sakurazukamori without hesitated. She didn't even care if she could getting killed by the sakurazukamori. Kazuma who has a crush on Miri for along time tried to protect her with his own life. It was make Miri/Misato shocked in the same time.

Miri still stood up in the above building and then jumped to the ground along with Kaori.

Miri tried to locate the sakurazukamori. "So all this times, he lives in Tokyo. Are you sure you didn't got the wrong information?"

"Recently there was a murderer around this area. And most of the victims were a beautiful girl/boy, isn't it familier with you?" Kaori explained.

Miri raised her chin and thought carefully. "Even if he did like to kill beautiful peoples, how could he become so careless like this? Killed countless people………It couldn't be him but I could tell that he did live in Tokyo. I could felt it."

"So what?" Kaori asked. "Are you saying that there were other suspect? It must be him! There is no doubt! The victim's heart were ripped away and who do you think could do such a things?"

"But its not his style to killed peoples and leave some track that showed the criminal was him………" Miri said.

"Take it as a lure to bait you………" Kaori said suddenly.

Miri frowned slightly.

*

Ueno Park, Tokyo

Sakurazuka Seishirou leaned against a tree in the park as he smoke a cigarette.

Suddenly he smile evilly.

'She was here………Finally………I could meet up with her again………' He sighed.

"This would be interesting indeed." He grinned. "I wonder if she now has grown strong enough to beat me………"

*

JuOhCho, Shokan Division

"Ne, Hisoka?" Tsuzuki called his partner.

"Aa?" Hisoka looked away from his book.

"Where do you think she would have gone too?"

"Don't know." Hisoka sighed. "Why you didn't asked the chief?"

"He won't tell me no matter I begged him."

"Then let it be."

"Are you angry with her?"

"Why should I?"

"I'm not stupid, you know? I noticed ever since the time when she awaken from the darkness, she's changed a lot and then you started to behave strangely too………"

"So you do notice."

"Care to explain it to me?"

Hisoka sighed again and said, "She's not Miri that we both known."

"Whattt???"

"She's the other Miri."

"You mean some sort like double personal?"

"Well, you could say that. This girl, Misato, has her own moves. She could take control of Miri's body. She's created by Miri to help her handle the pain."

"Are you saying that the real Miri still in the darkness within her heart?"

Hisoka nodded.

"It couldn't be………" Tsuzuki look shocked.

*

Miri and Kaori investigate all the file about the victims and they discovered that most of the victims was between 16 to 18 years old and attended high schools.

Miri and Kaori then register theirself as a new student at a high school that most of the victims attended to.

After that, Miri and Kaori made a note about possible next victims would be.

"Yuri Amano. Akira Sakaguchi. Yume Hidaka." Miri reads her note. "They could be the next targets of this murderer whoever the criminal is. We should keep an eyes on them."

"Why we didn't just go and face him already?" Kaori said in distress tone.

"Even if we faced him now, I doubt that we can win againts him." Miri said.

"Maybe you're right but I won't retreat even if it means death. No matter what happen I won't let him get away like that after killed Kazuma!!"

Miri looked at Kaori seriously. "I understood. Let me handle him. You can keep an eyes on the students."

"Miri, promise me you won't hesitate and let him get away. If you do let him, you're gonna pay for that." Kaori asked her. "I knew that he was your Nii-san but you won't let him continue to kill, right? So you must do this. For Kazuma's sake."

"I will tried my best." Miri said. "Shall we go then?"

"Hai."

Both of them then enter the gate of their new school.

A shadow appeared just after the two shinigami entered the gate. The shadow is formed by a swirled sakura and form a handsome man with black suit.

The man smiles strangely.

"Found you at least………" He whispered gently. "……….My beloved little sister………."

Miri gasped in shock as she felt his presence.

'He was here………' Miri turn around and tried to locate him but fail since she knew that the sakurazukamori are the master of illusions. He was so near but still she couldn't see him. The mark on her cest glowed under her uniform.

*

After school, Miri walk alone to the town when suddenly she felt her cest hurt.

Miri's head dizzy and then she leaning her body against a rock wall.

'He's near!' She thought desperately.

"I see you haven't change at all, little sister………"

Miri gasped in shock as she saw Seishirou appeared before her and quickly pinned her against the wall.

"You!!" Miri looked at him with so much hate.

"You're Misato, I suppose?" Seishirou smiled gently at her. "Well, I see that my little sister has decided to give up her body to you, didn't she? That's too bad."

"How dare you say that after what you did to Miri?!!"

Seishirou raised her chin and forces her to look up to him.

"What bring you to here, little sister? It's not because you miss me, is it?" Seishirou teased her.

Miri/Misato glared at him. "You know exactly why am I here."

"Did I? Well, I take it, is it about the case of murderer that happen here?"

"Don't fool around with me! We both know the one who responsible for that."

"Who? Me?" Seishirou blinked innocently. "My, Miri-chan, you're too cute, just like him. But I'm feel so hurt that my own little sister will suspect me like that."

"Who else would do such a thing other than you??"

"That's what I want to know too."

Miri narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Are you sure you didn't have any enemy other than me who would want to bait you?"

Miri frowned slightly. "But even if I do have an enemy why they want to followed your style?"

"That's your job to found it out, am I right?"

Miri thought carefully when suddenly Seishirou grab both of her hands and kissed her lips.

Miri shocked and tried to struggle as the environment around them melt and changed to become a completely darkness.

Maboroshi.

Miri tried to escape from Seishirou but his grip was strong.

"What do you want?" Miri demanded.

"I want you." Seishirou whispered in her ear as he kissed her cheek then her neck. "I want your body."

Seishirou's hand slowly went down and unbutton her shirt.

"You're mine, Miri-chan!!" Seishirou whispered again as his hand slid inside her shirt and brushed her breast.

"No………" Miri felt her body tensed at his touch.

Suddenly Miri felt her whole body paralyze.

'Shimatta!!' Misato thought panicked.

Deep in her heart she could felt the seals has broken.

'NO!! Don't go out now, Miri!! Otherwise you will………you will be captured by him.'

An inverted pentagram glowed on her cest.

Tears streaming down her cheeks but it's not Misato's tears.

Seishirou kissed her neck again.

"Yamete, Onii-chan!!!"

Miri quickly pulled away from him as she looked at him in pain.

Seishirou back off slowly and smile at her.

"So you finally decided to came back, huh?" Seishirou said.

Miri looked at him and bites her lips.

"I got a little trouble to get rid from the other you. She's so brave and cold hearted, almost without emotion. Is that your wish to do not feel anything? Just like me?"

Miri looked away.

"If I didn't prefer that way, you won't go out, will you?" Seishirou asked her gently.

"Why? WHY? Why you did that to me? I'm your sister!!" Miri said as she fall to her knee.

"You're not meant to be my sister. Don't you get it?"

"Onii-chan………" Miri felt like want to died. "I can't! Can't love you the way you did. I love you because you're my brother. Never I suspect you would do such a thing to me."

Seishirou took a hold on her wrist. "I really was in love with you, Miri- chan. Even you're born as my sister but I couldn't help it."

"Mou, yamete, Onii-chan!! I don't wanna heard it anymore!!" Miri closed her eyes and ears. "You're my brother!! Nothing else!!"

Seishirou covered her mouth with his as he drawing her closer to him untill their body pressed together.

"No!!" Miri push him away and tried to concentrated to break the maboroshi. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell then the maboroshi cracked and shattered.

Seishirou back off again and smile in amusement.

"I see you have grown more strong, Miri-chan………" Seishirou said. "But not enough to beat me."

Miri looked at him with such a sad eyes.

"Well then, sayonara for now………Surely we would meet again………little sister…………"

Seishirou smiled and disappeared into a flurry sakura petals.

Miri looked at the sakura petals bitterly and then leaning her body against the wall tiredly.

To Be Continued………….