Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Dying Love ❯ The Ambush ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three: The Ambush

By KellyQ

Dinobot woke with a start to hear some whimpering and groaning. He turned to see Cheetor tossing and turning in his sleep. He watched for a few moments cheetah catching a few words like 'don't leave me, big-bot'. Guess it's time to wake up spots; he stepped when Cheetor sat up suddenly panting with fear in his optic sensors. Dinobot stayed put letting the cheetah come back seeing how scared he looked at that moment.

"It was just a dream ..." Cheetor sighed laying his head back down when something caught his optic sensors, "Dino --"

"Shhh," Dinobot whispered covering his comrade's mouth, "its Scorpinox ...."

"What should ...."

Before Cheetor could finish he moved out of the way when he saw a stases web coming toward him. He transformed into robot mode his gun in his hand ready to fire on Tarantulas but it was hard to know where that Predacon was going strike next since he was so quick.

By now, Dinobot was even ready to fight but everything happened so fast that they had no time to really engage what was really going on. Blackaracnia dropped down from the ceiling hitting Dinobot on the side with her leg causing him to slump as she waked him with her knee.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Cheetor demeaned firing his gun.

His aim was poor. Firing his gun Blackarachnia moved out of the way .... Cheetor's optic sensors widen when he saw that he accidentally hit Dinobot in the arm.

"Oh no! Dinobot!" Cheetor panicked as he dropped his gun rushing to his comrade.

He didn't get that far though for Tarantulas jumped down four feet away holding a weird looking gun in his pinchers pointing directly at Cheetor. With one ounce of effort Dinobot lifted his head his optic sensors glowing green and before Blackarachina could acknowledge what was going on she was hit.

"Your mine puss-cat." Tarantulas chuckled causing the young seer to shake a little as he backed to the wall.

Yes. Cheetor was sort of scared of Tarantulas. The Predacon almost killed him and if it wasn't for Rattrap; he would be dead. Just then a battle cry was hard, Tarantulas turned as the cheetah looked straight ahead to see that Dinobot had went back into beast mode and bring his leg right at the Tarantula's side causing him to point the gun to the ceiling. It started to creak and crake.

"Beast Mode!"

In no time at all Cheetor was in beast mode running to the entrance as peaces of heavy dirt coming crashing down. The young seer turned to see if Dinobot was right behind him but he had no time to wait or he was going to be stuck in there as well. With a painful sigh Cheetor dashed out into the energon storm. He turned with fear and pain in his optic sensors as big boulders came down as the rough came down; he slowly stepped up with a sorrowful look. He then shook his head frowning; without thinking he transformed and started to remove the rocks when a bright flash blinded his view.

Then ...

Pain ...

Then black.

********************

Optimus' optic sensors widen with fear when Tigertron and Airazor said that they couldn't find Cheetor and Dinobot.

"Rattrap, Rhinox, we're leaving in five cycles!"

"Are you crazy?" the rat said as his mouth dropped, "you'll be a fried banana and we'll all gonna die!"

"SHUT UP RATTRAP!" They all demeaned glaring at him.

"Now, let's move out. Airazor, you stay hear ..."

"But ..."

"I need you stay here to keep the Preds away from the base .."

"Understood," She said as they stepped onto the round-golden-platform.

"Rhinox," Optimus explained as they where lowered to the ground, "you go with Rattrap and scout the south side. Tigertron come with me. Now move out!"

********************

Dinobot pushed his way out looking around wondering how long he's been out then he remembered that they where ambushed by the Preds and .... Cheetor ... did he make it out? He looked around and something caught his optic sensors. He pulled the rest of his body out and carefully climbed the ruble and sure enough it was something that Cheetor left behind ... his gun.

"Dinobot? Ha! It is!"

The X-Predacon turned and his optic sensors widen to see Rattrap coming toward him in a leaping motion. They both went crashing to the ground as Rhinox came slowly up.

"Hey Chopper-face! Miss me?" The rat asked their noses touching.

"What happened Dinobot?" Rhinox asked as Rattrap got off him.

"Cheetor and I where ambushed ...." He trailed off getting to his feet holding the cheetah's gun.

TO BE CONDINUED ...

Cheetor: Why is she doing this to me?!

KellyQ: Because you're so cute when you're under a lot of presser. *Smiles*

Cheetor: *yells* Well I hate it!! And I want Optimus! Where's my Optimus!

KellyQ: You're no fun. *pouts*