Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Dying Love ❯ Lost Emotions ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five: Lost Emotions

By KellyQ

Cheetor woke with a start feeling really awkward. His body didn't hurt that much but what where these new sense he was starting feel? It was starting to scare him. Getting to his paws he saw a cheetah jumping out of bushes, it took one look at Cheetor and was gone. The injured Maximal sighed sadly; that was the third cheetah that ran from him and he was starting to feel awfully lonely. That's when something else came out of the bushes; it was a life size Tarantula!

The Predacon slowly turned giving Cheetor a weird feeling like he's seen it before then his sense took over; turning around he took off running.

"Hmmm," Tarantulas thought out loud as his mouth watered, "this is going to be fun."

Using his speed he was trailing down the injured Maximal. He climbed a tree and

Whoosh!

Cheetor was pinned down by a stases web. With an evil grin he dropped down right on the helpless scared Maximal leaning close.

"Thought you would get away didn't you? Well, welcome to my parlor ..." Tarantulas chuckled looking hungrily at cheetah.

The injured Maximal tried to move out from under the Tarantula but it was no use to get out from under the crazy spiders web.

This was just crazy!

Then why did he feel so desperate to call out? Something was going on with his body and he didn't like! Not one bit!

"I'm going to have fun with you." Tarantulas chuckled ... again.

"NO! Leave me alone! Help! Someone help me!!"

The spider back away with a confused look. Cheetahs don't talk ... unless. This made the waked out spider chuckle even more looking down at Cheetor. The Maximals optic sensors widen in horror as Tarantulas stepped closer when a snow tiger jumped out of the bushes landing in front of Cheetor showing his fangs his face full of hate and anger at the spider.

"Out of my way! I'm taking him to Megatron! Now beat it before you come part of my lunch menu!"

"Not if you want your ass full of led!" Said a voice icily.

Tarantulas swiftly turned to see Optimus ( in robot mode ) looking down at him (his arm cannon ) clearly shown ready and loaded. The spider could see that the gorilla was not messing around clearing seeing the message in his expression: 'mess-with-Cheetor-you're-messing-with-me!'.

"Well, isn't this a pretty picture ..."

It was Megatron ( in beast mode ) walking calmly up with the other Predacons by his side. Optimus turned his expression changing from a glare to pure hatred and disgust not even realizing that Tarantulas had crept away without being seen.

Cheetor watched with confusion. Who where these creatures that can talk? And why did the one who looked so pissed look familiar to him and he was cute though. Why can't I remember anything? His thoughts where interrupted feeling his body being dragged away. He turned his head to see that it was another spider; she had took hold of the web ( that was holding him down ) and started to drag him into the bushes. Cheetor was so scared that he couldn't bring his voice out.

None of the Maximals didn't know he was missing until Tigertron turned his head and gasped with fear in his optic sensors.

"Cheetor? Optimus .... he's gone ..." Tigertron panicked as the leader turned his head with fear in his optic sensors.

"Ha, ha. I'm impressed, primal," Megatron joked, "I thought you where more protective you're spotted friend ...."

"You better not hurt him ..." Optimus said icily looking deadly at Magatron.

"Hurt him? Parish the thought," Megatron said ever so calmly like he was hiding something hoping that Optimus would figure it out by how the way he was talking, "we're going to reprogram him ..."

No ... Optimus though.

"He would make a great Decepticon ..." Megatron said turning and starting to walk away.

"Get back here, Megatron!" Optimus demanded starting to run after the Predacon. "I'm not finished with you yet!"

Tigertron watched with a worried look, he never seen Optimus this emotional before. He froze one second when he heard shooting from twenty feet away and took off running. Once he got closer he saw that Optimus had gun wounds on his chest and face; he was shot at.

"Optimus, are all right?"

"I'll make you regret this, Megatron!! You hear me! I'll be coming after you!!"

Tigerton's optic sensors widen. He never hard his leader looked so pissed before and it started to scare him. The shoulder-mounted, mega-blast missile cannons where on his shoulders as he started to take off running and was soon in the air.

"Optimus wait!" Tigertron panicked.

This is nuts! Optimus is going to need back-up! The snow tiger turned and started to run back toward Maximal base.

*************************

"What happened to you? You look like you've ran the fifty hard dash?" Rattrap teased seeing Tigertron panting really hard.

"It's Cheetor ..." he managed to say after catching his breath, "I think the Predacons have him and Optimus went after him ..."

"Uh ... that's not fair! Optimus got to jump into the pool? That's not fair! And they didn't tell me that kids could play now!" Rattrap whined.

"Will you be serious for once?" Airazor asked looking sternly at him, "Are you okay, Tigertron?"

"Yes. I just never seen Optimus so scared and worried about someone ..."

"Well, duh," Rattrap responded folding his arm, "he and Cheetor are an idem so of course he would go bonkers if the Preds would try to take Cheetor hostage ..." I would do the same thing if they tried to mess with Dino-but.

"It all makes perfect sense," Dinobot started, "but Optimus would need back-up if he was going to save Cheetor."

"All right lets go!"

TO BE CONTINUED ...

KellyQ : I just want to say thank you all for reading my story and I'm sorry that I had to reupload it again. The mouse got head of my thinking.