Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Dying Love ❯ Confused Sparks ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six: Confused Sparks

KellyQ

Optimus flew in the exact whole he made months before when he went to get the antidote. Landing, he started to run down the hallway. Megatron .... if you hurt Cheetor, you're going to regret it! The maximal leader stopped short when he heard shooting coming from outside. He couldn't help but smile a little. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he kept running.

There where so many narrow hallways that he didn't know what one to chose from but he followed his own spark and it lead him to Megatron's control room. There tied down in robot mode trembling in fear was Cheetor; two looking plasma guns pointing to his chest.

"I wouldn't do that if I where you," Megatron said coming out of the shadows seeing Optimus point his gun the dives, "you want to hurt your spotted friend would you?"

From the ceiling Rattrap watched waiting for an opportunity to drop in. He waited until Megatron was not paying any attention ...

Now!

"Dromino!!"

The two leaders gasped seeing Rattrap coming down and landed right next to Cheetor; he transformed twirled the gun in his hand firing at the two other guns disabling them.

"Come on kid! It's time to get out of the pool!" He said yanking the metal bars off lifting him up realizing for the first time how heavy the frightened Maximal was, "man, what have you been eating lately?"

Megatron let out an angry cry pointing his beast head at Rattrap but before he could have time to aim right Optimus was right in front of him ready to fight.

"Don't worry about me! Get Cheetor out of here!"

"Right big-banana!"

**************************

"Cheetor ... please .... calm down ..." Tigertron said trying to hold him down, Optimus on the other side holding his other arm down as well, "we just need to make sure that the Preds didn't do anything to you ...."

Cheetor whimpered seeing the device in Rhinox come closer to him. Optimus never seen his boyfriend like this ... he shouldn't say that ... Cheetor had lost his memory and there was a chance he may not get it back.

"There, I'm done. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Come on, we need to put you in the C/R chamber," Said Optimus as he and Tigertron tried to drag Cheetor to the C/R.

"No! I don't want to! Just leave me alone!"

"Come little-cat," Tigertron said with a worried look.

Little-cat? Why does that sound so familiar to him? Why did everything look so familiar to him around here?

"It's not going to hurt you," the snow tiger continued, "it's going to help you feel better ..."

"I feel fine ..."

"No, your not," Rhinox said, "you've been struck by lightning and that did a lot of damage .... the C/R chamber can do so little ..."

Now, how come he's heard that before? This was getting wider and weirder by the minute!

"I'll get in with you," Optimus said snapping Cheetor out of his thoughts, "I need to use it too."

*************************

Inferno ran into the command center and stopped dead, his optic sensors wide. Megatron had a few missing teeth, meck fluid coming out of the corners of his mouth including some coming down the side of his face. The rest of his body was sore from what Optimus did.

"By the pits! What did they do to you my queen?" The fire ant choked rushing to Megatron's side helping him up.

He never saw Megatron look so out of it and in a lot of pain.

"Don't worry, my queen," Inferno insured his leader, "I'm here now. I'll take good care you ...."

That's when Scorpinox walked stopping dead wide optic sensors.

"Megatron, what happened?"

"Optimus. That's what happened." The leader managed to say in an icy tone.

*************************

Dinobot looked down at the Maximal base from the hill. Things have had happened to prove to cause a lot of stress with the group. First Cheetor loses his memory, Optimus goes ape and then Rattrap ... Dinobot put his hand on his cheek. Why did the vermin do that? Surly Rattrap hated him .. why would he call him names?

"There you are Chopper-face. I was worried about you."

The X-Predacon turned his head to see Rattrap ( in beast mode ) walk up. Dinobot turned his attention back on the base; Centennial protecting Optimus, Cheetor, and Rhinox. Rattrap turned and looked up at Dinobot to see lots of emotions on his face that he hardly sees

"Uh ... are you okay, Dinobot?"

"Rattrap," the raptor said still looking down at the maximal base, "why did you kiss me?"

"I'm sorry," the rat said looking down with shame on his face, "I ... I ... just can't help the way I feel about you sometimes ..."

"What do you mean?"

Dinobot was looking down at him by now paying attention.

"I love you ..."

By now Rattrap had tears in his optic sensors knowing that he was going to be rejected. Dinobot stepped put his claw under the rats chin looking down at him.

"I love you too, vermin."

"Yo .... you love ..."

Dinobot leaned closer giving the rat on the peck on the cheek.

"Just don't tell anyone ..." Dinobot whispered in the rat's ear, "not just yet."

"Anything for you, Chopper-face," Rattrap responded coupling Dinobots face with his tiny hands.

The two didn't go in until that night.

********************************

Cheetor felt his body moving back and forth. He opened his optic sensors to notice that someone was caring him; he looked up to see that it was the same bot that saved him .... or tired too.

Whoosh.

He turned his head to see that they where both entering a room. Optimus put Cheetor down as he looked around. The Maximal leader waited for one moment as he sat down on the bed letting Cheetor look around to see if anything looked familiar to the Maximal.

Cheetor looked around long and hard. He really wanted to remember before he was struck by lighting. Then he came across a picture on his night-stand. It was him and Optimus. He had his arm around his waist while other had his arm draped across his shoulder. The picture gave him a since that they had a special relationship. The picture proved if only he remembered.

Optimus looked at the picture as well. He remember that day clearly. The picture was taken outside by Rhinox with a new camera that he just made. He wanted to test it out and Cheetor was the first to say that he wanted to be part of the test ....

"Oh come on, big-bot! It will be cool!"

"Smile."

With a small smile Optimus draped his arm across Cheetor's shoulder as he felt the cheetah's arm sneak around his waist as they both smiled at the camera.

"I have to take some more if they where to come out ..."

"I know! Why don't you take a picture of me running!" Cheetor said excitedly.

Optimus let out a sigh letting his mind wonder back to reality looking back at Cheetor looking at some other stuff around the room.

"Are you starting to remember anything?"

"I'm sorry ... the only thing is that picture ...it looks familiar like you do ... I just wish I could remember ..."

"Don't worry, Cheetor," Optimus said stepping up pulling the cheetah close, "you'll get it back ... it's just going to take some time."

The two remained like that; and for the first time Cheetor felt safe in Optimus' arms.

TO BE CONTINUED ….