True Blood/Southern Vampire Mysteries Fan Fiction ❯ Ooh Rah ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 6
A/N: I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update! This has been my first week of the semester, and it's been hectic! But now it's the weekend, so I'll update more.
SPOV
After we leave the club, neither of us really knows what to say. We know we're going steady now, but that's about it.
When we show up at the farmhouse, Eric comes over to open my door for me again, except this time, he doesn't move out of the way for me to walk forward. He has me cornered against the car with both of his arms on either side of me, and is smirking. Okay, is this man trying to get jumped by me?
When I look into his eyes, though, they are dark and filled with lust. I'm sure mine look the same.
When he lowers his lips to mine, there is no hesitation on my part. I put my hands on either side of his head, and part my lips, inviting him in. The next thing I know, he is ravaging my mouth with his, using his tongue to explore my own.
When he pulls away and looks at me, I say breathlessly, "Bedroom, Gran should be in bed by now."
Well, Eric is happy to oblige. We end up with him hovering over me on my bed, with a questioning look on his face. He's asking permission, and all of a sudden, I'm nervous.
"Eric, I'm a virgin," I tell him plainly. "But, if there's anybody I would like to give my virginity to, it would be you."
He leans over and plants a kiss on my forehead, and whispers in my ear, "Don't worry. I'll take care of you."
I gulp, and nod my head. I watch as he pulls out a condom, and looks at me one more time, to make sure I haven't changed my mind. I nod my head again, and he rolls on the condom.
Eric reaches down with his long fingers and starts to rub my clit, getting me ready. Right when I am about to climax, I feel him filling me and his mouth on mine, kissing me with the most passion I have ever felt. He starts with slow thrusts, making sure that I am used to him, and then starts to move faster. He pulls my legs to wrap around his waist, and I am surprised by the new feeling of fullness that I get, and I am desperate for more.
"Sookie," Eric pants, "you are so fucking beautiful."
I feel myself about to climax again, and when I do, Eric does too. He falls on top of me, panting, and peppers kisses down my neck. I can't help but smile like a fool. I honestly cannot imagine having my first time be with anybody else.
When Eric finally pulls out of me and sits up, he has a lopsided grin on his face.
"Sookie, you're okay, right?" he asks with a hint of concern.
"Eric, I don't know how anybody couldnotbe okay after that. I'm amazing," I say with a smile of my own. I feel exhausted all of a sudden. "But, I'm so tired!"
Eric laughs a little. "Yeah, that'll happen, Lover,"
When I look back up at him, he's smiling at me. The only word I can use to describe how I feel, it would be euphoric. As we get up to put our clothes on, we seem to be constantly trying to touch each other in some way—a brush of the hand or fingers.
After we are dressed and put back to rights, we head to the kitchen and I make a pot of coffee.
"So, Northman, I should ask, since we see, pretty serious now, what's your favorite color?" I'm smirking at him.
"Well, Stackhouse, I'd have to say blue," Eric smirks right back at me. "What's yours?"
"Purple."
"Purple's nice," Eric says.
"Eric, how are we going to do this when you leave? I can't stand the thought of not being able to actually touch you. To not be able to kiss you."
"I can't stand those thoughts either. But, there's Skype and there's email. And if you're in to the wholeDear Johnthing, we can write letters," he says trying to lighten the mood.
"I know, I guess I'm just so worried. I've been missing Jason so much, and he's only been gone for two and half weeks and I already miss him so much it hurts. And before long, I won't have either of youÉ" I trail off.
"Sookie, would you mind telling me a little about Jason? We never really got a chance to talk about him."
"Oh, Eric, Jason is my best friend. Ever since our parents died, he's felt the need to take care of me. He's four years older than I am. He felt like he had a duty to enlist after September 11th, and I really respect him for that. Now, don't get me wrong, he's a knucklehead, he was the quarterback of the football team when he was in high school, but he has got a heart made of solid gold. And I miss him so much. We don't hear from him very often, but I'm looking forward when he gets to come back home after boot camp, and when we get to watch his graduation."
"Well, I know I won't be here to meet him when he gets home, but I can't wait to meet him over Skype or something," Eric says smiling.
"That would actually be very nice. I can't wait for my Gran to meet you either."
"That would be really nice, but speaking of Gran, you should probably go before she wakes up and starts asking questions," I tell Eric with a wink.