True Blood/Southern Vampire Mysteries Fan Fiction ❯ Ooh Rah ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 7
A/N: Hey all! Here's another chapter for all of my loyal followers. I don't want to piss anyone off, but stories sometimes take their own direction, and this one has taken its own direction. It still has the same basis, but it is no longer all human and there is a pretty big twist that will form the basis of this story. Make sure to review and let me know what you think! Please don't hate me!
EPOV
Well, tonight with Sookie had been fantastic. That it until an unexpected road block at happened to pop up.
"Oh, Sookie, you're still up, Sugar," I hear an elderly voice call. "I thought I heard voices out here."
Shit. This must be the elusive Gran. And I get to meet her after taking her granddaughters innocence.
"Um, well Gran, there's someone here that I would like you to meet," Sookie says uncertainly, looking at me for help. I shrug my shoulders. I don't have the slightest clue as to what to do.
"Hello Mrs. Stackhouse," I say with a smile, extending my hand.
"Now, dear, don't be silly. Call me Gran or Adele," and with that she reached out and pulled me into the most grandmotherly hug I think I've ever felt.
"Yes ma'am" I say smiling, still.
We all end up sitting down at the kitchen table, drinking some more coffee, and chatting. Obviously Gran doesn't like to sleep through the night, I think to myself.
I tell Gran that I am a staff sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and am on my two week leave. After I am done with leave, I will be shipping back overseas and commanding a squad of men. She offers me the usual "thank you for your service" speech, and I nod politely.
When Sookie states that she is sleepy and ready to go to bed, I get up to leave. As I am walking out the door, I am stopped by Gran. She has a look in her eyes that is older than her physical years.
"Viking," she begins. "Sookie is special and there is much she does not know about herself yet. There is much you will discover about yourself as well."
"Gran, I'm not a Viking. I'm just a small town guy from Shreveport," I say confused.
Gran smiles to herself, almost knowingly. "You are a Viking. A warrior. That is why you were so quick to join the military. Northman, there is much that will be opened in the next few weeks since you have found each other. Help each other with your discoveries. Sookie is special. She has powers beyond what she knows."
"Gran, look, I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. You've gotta give me more to go on," I plead with her, not wanting answers. Either she's bat shit crazy or the truth is just that unbelievable.
"Sookie is a faery, and you both have lived multiple lifetimes, trying to find each other and do things the right way. You are both ancient and have been through much. Now that you have found each other once again her powers will begin to surface and you will both begin to remember things that are forgotten. But do not tell Sookie what I have told you tonight. She will begin to find out tonight, and when she has question she will come to me, and with time to you." And with that, Gran motions that it is time for me to leave.
SPOV
I smile as I see Gran talking to Eric at the door. I decide to give them some privacy and go up to my room to get ready for bed. While I am in the restroom and washing my face, I notice that there is a soft glow to my skin. I chalk it up to being so happy and in love with a great man.
I pad out of the bathroom and into my room to go to sleep.
That's when I start to dream.
I am in a room with pink wallpaper and a silver bed with a silver and pink and comforter. The room is warm and inviting, and I feel compelled to sit on the edge of the bed.
As it sit, I know I am waiting for someone, I just don't know who I am waiting for. My questioning is quickly alleviated when I see a beautiful woman walk in to the room. She is tall with dark brown hair and big brown eyes. I know immediately her name is Claudine.
"Sookie, my old friend. I am so glad to see you back. There is much to talk about," she says with a huge smile.
"Claudine, what am I doing here? I don't know where I am, and honestly, I don't know how I know who you are."
"Sookie, as I said, there is much to talk about. You are Fae, a Faery. You are a descendant of the king, Niall."
I sit there dumbfounded. "What does it mean to be a Fairy? I mean am I actually a little person with wings throwing fairy dust?"
"No, Sookie, not fairy, Faery. You are the essence of the Earth itself. The sky to be exact. That is why you love the sun so much. You can harness the power of light, and if you choose, you can read the mind of those around you. But you have lived many lives. You and the Viking have been trying to find each other and fulfill the prophecy the right way, but it never works. Something always happens, and one of you dies. But since you are Faery soul mates, when one of you dies, the other does as well," Claudine says with a grim look.
"Claudine, how do I know you?"
"I am your Faery godmother, here to guide you as best I can."
"Is Eric a Faery?"
"No, he is not. But he is your soul mate, so he is entwined into your heart and soul. Now wake Sookie, I have answered all of the questions I can for now. Your Grandmother can answer any questions you have until we meet again."
I wake up from the dream with a sense of confusion.
What the actual fuck?
A/N: Okay. How was your reaction? Please let me know. If you don't like it, I can get rid of the chapter and go back in the direction that I was going.