Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ Whispered Scars ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Maybe he could learn to be truly happy, in the arms of this ninja?
 
He wanted to believe that he could. He wanted to know that he could. That the power of this man could keep him safe. He knew that he was weak, he accepted that but he wanted to be stronger. He knew he could be if he was able to stay within the arms of this ninja. This ninja who wanted to hold onto him, no matter how desperate or weak he really was.
 
“Kurogane, will you hold me like this all the time?” Fai asked softly, snuggling against the taller, powerful ninja.
 
“If you won't be an idiot all the time. I want to,” Kurogane smiled. “But I won't let you play like you're an idiot. I want you to talk to me.”
 
“About what? You already know what it is that happened to me in the past. You already know what I've been through, what else do you want me to talk to you about?” Fai asked softly, his fear and confusion dancing in the quiet of the room.
 
“I want to know what you're afraid of, I know that something is bothering you but you won't talk about it. What is it that fills you with fear? I know that you're afraid of something, I can tell you are because I'm a warrior and I know what it is that fills people with fear. All I want is for you to tell me what makes you afraid.”
 
“You've talked an awful lot for you. I'm surprised Kuro-chan. I didn't know you had it in you to talk that much,” Fai smiled, bowing his head.
 
“I don't care. You've been awful silent for yourself,” Kurogane answered. Fai chuckled softly, he could hear the embarrassment in Kurogane's voice, and it was refreshing to know he could still be so embarrassed.
 
“Shut up and just hold me,” Fai whispered, turning over to wrap his arms around Kurogane's thick form.
 
88
 
When dawn showed her beautiful face in a brilliant array of soft colors, Fai was lost deep in the throes of sleep. His dreams were of nothing more than depthless black that lingers behind closed eyelids. His ninja companion however, was already wide awake. He was consumed with thoughts of his little wizard lover, thinking of the ways that he could protect the waif in his arms. He wanted nothing more than to hold onto the little man, wanted nothing more than to think of the peaceful atmosphere that was in the room, that they shared with one another.
 
Fai was at peace in his arms, he was happy and he was sleeping much more deeply than he could recall the wizard ever having sleeping before. He wasn't tossing or turning and he was quiet, something rare in the thin man. Kurogane had to admit, he was quite handsome, and as he lay in his arms, Kurogane realized that there was nothing else he wanted more than to have Fai wrapped around him like this, all the time, everyday.
 
He was growing sentimental and he was growing soft. He knew that. He just didn't want to admit it to anyone. And when the day was old, when he was searching out the feather of the little princess, he would have to work very hard not to keep the wizard at his side, keeping the wizard safe and sound and protected. He would make the sleeping king pay. There was nothing to doubt about that. He would make the sleeping king pay for his sins against the sleeping blond, for his daring to lay hands on the wizard without giving a single thought to the timidity of the man, to the power of the little blond, how it would devastate him.
 
He would never do anything to hurt the wizard, he would never destroy the man and he would protect him. Always, always he would protect him. There would be nothing, there would be nothing he couldn't do to protect the man.
 
He noticed the subtle shift in Fai as he woke slowly, regaining consciousness. Fai shifted ever closer to the form of the ninja, allowing him to hold him as tightly as he could. Kurogane's arms tightened around his form, holding him.
 
“Kuro-chan?” Fai whispered softly.
 
“Did you sleep well?” Kurogane asked, avoiding the problems that were last night.
 
“I did. Thank you,” Fai whispered. “Why do you care so much?”
 
“Because I've fallen for you,” Kurogane whispered softly.
 
“Have you?” Fai asked, his voice sly and deep.
 
“Don't. I know you don't want to, so don't,” Kurogane warned. “I don't think I could stop if you start.”
 
Fai blinked his large blue eyes innocently. “What are you talking about Kuro-chan?” he asked softly.
 
“Fai, I'm telling you. If you start something, I'll finish it. I don't want to if you aren't comfortable with it.”
 
“I want you to though,” he muttered. “I really want you to.”
 
“Fai, take your shirt off,” Kurogane ordered.
 
Fai smiled and nodded slowly. He didn't want to, he really didn't want to take his shirt off and expose his scars once more, but Kurogane was the dominant partner and Kurogane controlled him. He would do as he were ordered, whether it scared him or not. He pulled himself from Kurogane's embrace and obliged, pulling his long shirt off of his thin body. He smiled at the ninja, happy to be given what he wanted.
 
Kurogane kneeled over the wizard, straddling the thin form with his larger body. He smiled at the thin blond before pressing his lips to the pale skin. He smiled and shifted in pleased shock at the feel of Kurogane's unbelievably soft lips dancing across his skin.
 
“Kuro…” Fai breathed softly, arching into Kurogane's body as pleasure ran through him. “Kuro…”
 
Kurogane smiled as Fai raised his arms to wrap them around his neck. He shifted his body, pressing his knee between Fai's thin legs. “I want you,” Kurogane whispered, pulling his lips free from Fai's body. “I want you so much.”
 
“I'm yours,” Fai whispered softly. “I'm all yours. Just make me yours.”
 
Kurogane didn't respond, pressing his lips to Fai's instead of verbal words. He smiled at the writhing blond and let his hands wander over the naked flesh. Fai smiled and gasped and moaned in pleasure. He knew how to make the most of anyone touching him, he knew how to be believable.
 
“Turn over,” Kurogane ordered softly.
 
Fai's eyes widened before he nodded, obeying the man's commands. He rolled over, laying face first on the large bed. “Now what, Kuro-chan?” he asked, wiggling his seductive ass more than necessary.
 
Kurogane didn't answer. With his lips on Fai's body, he let his hands roam over the thin body, his lips kissing delicately along the back, carefully avoiding Fai's scars.
 
`Why won't you kiss them? Why won't you touch them? They aren't hidden, you can hardly avoid them. Do I disgust you so much?' he thought slowly. There were tears in his blue eyes as he buried his face in the pillow below him. He shifted, uncomfortable beneath Kurogane suddenly.
 
“Fai?” Kurogane's voice asked softly, rising in the room.
 
“What?”
 
“Are you okay?”
 
“I'm fine. I'm just… I'm a little nervous about everything,” Fai offered, a smile in his voice.
 
“Don't worry. If you ask me too, I'll stop. If you are uncomfortable, I'll stop. I swear. I don't want to hurt you.”
 
“You will never hurt me,” Fai whispered, turning his head to look over his shoulders at Kurogane.
 
Kurogane didn't answer again, he didn't want to ruin it with his harsh words that could never express his deepest thoughts. Stretching over the body of the thin blond, Kurogane allowed his hands to massage the scarred flesh of his little lover. When Fai moaned happily, Kurogane traded his lips for his hands, allowing his tongue to dance over the scarred flesh. He stopped before he placed a kiss to the start of one of the many scars. Fai shivered and Kurogane silently swore.
 
With soft, delicate kisses, Kurogane slid his mouth down Fai's back, kissing each scar slowly. He wasn't going to allow that to ever happen again. He would never allow the wizard a chance to be hurt like that. He would never hurt him and the wizard would never be with another, if Kurogane had any say in it. He growled low in his throat, desire building within him as he fought to keep from pounding into Fai's slim body. He would only serve to remind him of what he'd fought to escape. He didn't want to do that. He didn't want to frighten his magical lover, he wanted to have trust, and hurting him would destroy any hopes of trust they may forge.
 
Fai shivered as he felt his body stirring in heated desire for the ninja bathing him in blessed adoration. He wanted to be filled, he wanted to have Kurogane ride him, fill him, pound into him with abandon. He wanted to be used by this ninja who was showing so much more timidity than he would have ever thought possible.
 
“Kuro…” Fai breathed softly, his voice deep and husky with the lust that was pouring through him.
 
Kurogane smiled at Fai's back and placed a kiss to the tip of Fai's pants, letting his tongue linger longer than usual. Smiling at the back of his little lover, Kurogane slid his hands around Fai's waist, pulling the wizard up, resting him against his chest.
 
“Fai, if we do this then you can never, never be with anyone else. You will never be allowed to be with anyone else ever again,” Kurogane whispered softly into the ear before his mouth.
 
Fai shivered in Kurogane's arms. He can't speak, his voice is gone with his dried throat. He nodded slowly, leaning ever closer to Kurogane's body.
 
“Fai, you have to be one hundred percent sure.”
 
“I… I am.”
 
Kurogane smiled and placed his lips to Fai's shoulders. “Fai, I'm going to make love to you,” Kurogane whispered. “Turn around, face me.”
 
Fai obeyed quietly, letting his small form straddle that of the larger ninja. He didn't know what he was going to be expected to do, but he hoped it would be easy. He hadn't… he was afraid of Kurogane's touches. Of touches that were supposed to be pleasurable and had so often not been. He waited, his breath held as Kurogane's hands slid over his body.
 
Fai was breathless as Kurogane moved within him, as Kurogane claimed him. He moaned and arched into the ninja, letting his body enjoy what Kurogane had promised. The pleasure of making love. He wasn't rough, he wasn't demanding. If nothing else, Kurogane was attentive to the needs, the wants and desires of his wizard lover.
 
And as they lay, wrapped in each other's arms, Fai couldn't stop the tears that poured from his eyes once more.
 
A most heartfelt thank you to my friend Tainted Desires for reading, editing and holding my hand as I struggled to write this chapter. You deserve a million naked bishounen dancing in your bedroom! And for everyone who is reading this, thank you for reading it, thank you for coming back, and please, bear with me as I slowly finish this and Mizerable. I appreciate all of the comments and love I've gotten for this story. Thank you!