Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fall ❯ Close Call ( Chapter -1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey guys! New story here! I just had an idea come and I wanted some twists so here it is!
 
"This is wrong." I thought to myself as his fingers trailed down my stomach. But my thoughts didn't stop my back from arching in pleasure, or the low moan that left my mouth. "Bella." He said lustily, his fingers toying with the waistband of my shorts. I nodded and swiftly my shorts are pulled down, exposing my low cut panties. "Your wet." He grins at me. I glare at him for a second, and he grins wider. I bite back another moan when his fingers lightly trace over my center, wetting my panties even more. He tugs my underwear down and quickly rubs my clit, causing me to moan out loudly. "Bella, shh!" He whispered loudly, glaring at me. I glare back,"It's hard to be quiet." I turn red at my words, and he laughs quietly. To distract me from my embarrassment, I lean up to kiss him, tracing my tongue over his lips for entrance. He opens his mouth a little bit, but its enough for me to slip my tongue into his mouth. He moans quietly and he wraps his tongue around mine, making me moan too. I can feel every nerve in my mouth sing with desire because of him. And because I'm so distracted with our kissing, he took advantage of my guard being down, and thrust two fingers into me. I pull away from the kiss with a loud gasp, but he kisses me again so it can't be heard. He keeps pumping in me and I keep crying out in pleasure, but it is muffled effectively with his lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and I crushed our bodies together, his fingers going deeper into me. I pull away my lips from his and moan out repeatedly. "Bella, don't be so loud!" He whispers. "I can't help it, I'm going to cum!" I gasp out, staring deep into his lust filled eyes. "Then cum for me."He whispers. And that's all it took. I came so heard that my body shook, and my vision went white, every nerve in my body sang with sweet pleasure and I knew I was screaming because his hand was clamped over my mouth. It took a couple of minutes for me to come back down from my high, and when I did, I was wet all over again. He was staring at me with dark eyes, his pupils dilated with lust, and I knew that he needed release immediately. I quickly sat up and pressed my lips against his. I pushed him down on my bed and covered his body with my own. I pulled away from his lips and pushed his shirt up, and then lifted if off his body. I trailed kiss down his neck, to his collarbone, to his shoulder, to his chest. I sucked lightly on his nipples, enjoying the moans like music coming from him. And then I trailed down his stomach, unzipping his pants with my teeth. I pulled them down with my hands, and I toyed with the waistband of his boxers, like he did with me. "Bella!" He moaned out loudly. "Now you know who I feel." I grinned at him. He smiled playfully and took my hands, wrapping them around his cloth covered member. "Finish what you started." He whispered. I felt my cheeks warm up and I quickly pulled his boxers down. I wrapped one hand around his the base of his cock, and quickly wrapped my lips around the head. "Bella!" He whispered my name and fisted his hands in my hair. I quickly started to suck and bobbed my head up and down, with my hand following. I pumped and sucked and after a couple of minutes, he tensed, and warm cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it down like it was sweet nectar and I licked his cock clean. He pulled me up and kissed me hard, his tongue tasting his own cum in my mouth. He held me tightly, and he was going to lay me down when-"Bella, sweetie are you in your room?" Mom knocked on the door. "Shit!" I gasped out and got up, pulling on my shorts quickly and running to the door, before mom can open it. "Sorry mom I was getting dressed." I opened the door a little bit to look at her face. "Oh ok, me and your father are going to the store, would you like to come?" Mom asked. I laughed when she said "come" but quickly stopped when she gave me a confused look. "No thanks mom, I'll stay home." I said. "Ok, well you and brother better behave while were gone, I don't want to come home with you guys arguing again." She warned me. "Yes mom." I said rolling my eyes and closed the door. I sighed relieved and sat on the bed. "That was close." He laughed at my expression. "Now you know if mom caught us, you wouldn't be laughing." I said sourly. He grinned and caressed my face, pulling me in for a kiss. "But I can't help it if I'm so in love with you." He whispered. "It wouldn't be that bad, if you weren't in love with your sister, Edward." I whispered back. "Technically your my half sister." He said back playfully. "Edward." I warned. "Sorry." He held up his hands in defeat. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, laying my head on his chest. "Edward...this is wrong. Were brother and sister." I said quietly. Edward held me tight and said, "I can't help it if I fell in love with this beautiful, smart, amazing girl, that happens to be my sister." He gazed down at me. I lightly kissed his lips. "I know, brother, I know." I said sadly. Hello world, I'm Bella, and I am in love with my brother, and he loves me too.
 
Hope you enjoyed the semi-lemon! I know you guys might be a little weirded out because of the incest, but if you don't like it, don't read! Duhhh. Lol. Review and tell me if I should continue on with the story!